NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent TV Commercials Tooting The Reasons For Using Natrual Herbs In Our Poultry Water Instead of Antibiotics

3 posters

Go down

Recent TV Commercials Tooting The Reasons For Using Natrual Herbs In Our Poultry Water Instead of Antibiotics Empty Recent TV Commercials Tooting The Reasons For Using Natrual Herbs In Our Poultry Water Instead of Antibiotics

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Chicken farm uses oregano oil instead of antibiotics
October 17, 2014 By Admin
A chicken farm is using oregano in place of antibiotics.
Sometimes the best remedies are found in nature. A chicken farm in Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania is utilizing oregano to feed chickens. 
The company, Bell & Evans is home to loose oregano lying around in trays and barrels of oregano oil. For approximately three years, the chickens have been fed a diet laced with oregano oil along with a little bit of cinnamon.
Bell & Evans opt for the herbal remedy to fight off bacterial diseases without using antibiotics, as they are said to be harmful to humans who consume the meat. The owner of the company, Scott Sechler pledges to avoid antibiotics.
He speaks of the oregano approach, stating “I have worried a bit about how I’m going to sound talking about this. But I really do think we’re on to something here.”
http://complete-health-and-happiness.com/chicken-farm-uses-oregano-oil-instead-antibiotics/?t=NGMO
While this is an 'OLD' article the studies have progressed to now there are commercial tooting the horn about these poultry farms using this as a substitute for feeding antibiotics into our poultry to table food process. 
I'm still trying to find the FDA response but this has to be better then the increased UTI {urinary tract infections} that women my mother's age group are fighting from eating so many antibiotic feed poultry products and then the UTI is a super-bug and antibiotic resistant.

Back to top Go down

Recent TV Commercials Tooting The Reasons For Using Natrual Herbs In Our Poultry Water Instead of Antibiotics Empty Re: Recent TV Commercials Tooting The Reasons For Using Natrual Herbs In Our Poultry Water Instead of Antibiotics

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:01 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Chicken farm uses oregano oil instead of antibiotics
October 17, 2014 By Admin
A chicken farm is using oregano in place of antibiotics.
Sometimes the best remedies are found in nature. A chicken farm in Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania is utilizing oregano to feed chickens. 
The company, Bell & Evans is home to loose oregano lying around in trays and barrels of oregano oil. For approximately three years, the chickens have been fed a diet laced with oregano oil along with a little bit of cinnamon.
Bell & Evans opt for the herbal remedy to fight off bacterial diseases without using antibiotics, as they are said to be harmful to humans who consume the meat. The owner of the company, Scott Sechler pledges to avoid antibiotics.
He speaks of the oregano approach, stating “I have worried a bit about how I’m going to sound talking about this. But I really do think we’re on to something here.”
http://complete-health-and-happiness.com/chicken-farm-uses-oregano-oil-instead-antibiotics/?t=NGMO
While this is an 'OLD' article the studies have progressed to now there are commercial tooting the horn about these poultry farms using this as a substitute for feeding antibiotics into our poultry to table food process. 
I'm still trying to find the FDA response but this has to be better then the increased UTI {urinary tract infections} that women my mother's age group are fighting from eating so many antibiotic feed poultry products and then the UTI is a super-bug and antibiotic resistant.

Interesting. Anything has to be better than pumping antibiotics into the food chain. There are so many natural remedies to infection. For Cystitis, when you feel the first signs, sit in a bath with Bergamot EO, it seems to have the ability to nip it in the bud. Ravensara destroys the flu and cold virus if you catch it early enough. Thyme for toothache and gum infections. The list is endless.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Recent TV Commercials Tooting The Reasons For Using Natrual Herbs In Our Poultry Water Instead of Antibiotics Empty Re: Recent TV Commercials Tooting The Reasons For Using Natrual Herbs In Our Poultry Water Instead of Antibiotics

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:55 pm

You know, commercials "toot" all sorts of things Smile Recent TV Commercials Tooting The Reasons For Using Natrual Herbs In Our Poultry Water Instead of Antibiotics 2215183653
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Especially the ones advertising beans. No
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down