NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’

Go down

Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’ Empty Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgjMaNCyXlNRLxuKLsXeO7LTwankVMsUW4m33kuV6TblnKhlsK

Openly gay Labour MP Chris Bryant has been referred to as a “pantomime dame” for the second time, this time by work and pensions secretary Iain Duncan Smith.
Answering a question on the universal credit scheme, Mr Duncan Smith directed the jibe at Rhondda MP Chris Bryant.
“I know Christmas is over but I think one of the pantomimes left a pantomime dame on the front bench,” said Duncan Smith, pointing in the general direction of the Labour MP.
Mr Bryant later tweeted to confirm that the joke had been directed at him.

Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’ Chris Bryant @ChrisBryantMP Follow I've now been called a pantomime dame by 2 cabinet members. I think they meant it as a slur

Chancellor, George Osborne, was in 2010 accused of being “homophobic” by Mr Bryant for saying the same thing.
Mr Bryant said afterwards: “I don’t think he would have said that phrase if I was not gay.
Mr Osborne was urged to apologise, but instead said that he was simply replying to a joke by Mr Bryant during which he called him “Mr Hardup”.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/01/13/iain-duncan-smith-calls-gay-labour-mp-chris-bryant-a-pantomime-dame/

Hmmmm.....I wonder that if, someone called Duncan Smith, a fucking Nazi bastard......Would he have thrown his dummy out of his pram?

Almost certainly.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’ Empty Re: Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Hmmm...He doesn't like any kind of criticism..The Nazi bastard!

Back to top Go down

Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’ Empty Re: Iain Duncan Smith calls gay Labour MP Chris Bryant ‘a pantomime dame’

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 pm

....Your a fucking failure man!

..Failed in the army...failed Tory leader...Failed in UC.. and welfare reform!

What a fucking muppet, you live on your wife's estate. that was gifted to you and don't pay any mortgage or rent you creep!

....Now that would be OK, lucky you!....But you kick the poor all the time, and you need to be eradicated (from this awful coalition) ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:31 am

Catman wrote:....Your a fucking failure man!

..Failed in the army...failed Tory leader...Failed in UC.. and welfare reform!

What a fucking muppet, you live on your wife's estate. that was gifted to you and don't pay any mortgage or rent you creep!

....Now that would be OK, lucky you!....But you kick the poor all the time, and you need to be eradicated (from this awful coalition) ASAP.

He's all of the things I have highlighted, Phil.

Every single one of them.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:42 am

I bet him and his wife have separate twin beds  Laughing ...Or these days, they probably have separate bedrooms and houses!

Who would want to sleep with a Nazi bastard like that!

You could put me in the biggest mansion in the world, and i would still want to be in the same bed as Doug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down