NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago

+3
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
eddie
7 posters

Go down

It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago Empty It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:45 pm

She is 2 years my junior
She was born with a very rare condition, one that sadly also my niece also suffered with.
Both died just after reaching their first birthday.
Each time, the doctors stated, that they would never smile or laugh and in each case the doctors were proved wrong and were happy to admit, that love can bring such a positive response to knowing there is a death sentence upon a child. never knowing, what day it will come, but that it will come, no matter what you do. I saw this more through my Neice and will never wish anyone seeing the last breaths come out of a child, when that childs life support is switched off. How you truly feel empty inside..
My mother to this day, even though I was only 3, attempted to cheer her up, by saying "I am still here, mummy, nobody is going to take me away" where instead it just made her cry, as she knew I actually understood that young, what had happened.

They are both buried next to each other, in death, they are able to keep each other company.

May they both Rest in Peace.

Back to top Go down

It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago Empty Re: It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago

Post by eddie Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:47 pm

A child should always have the chance to grow up.

A very moving post Didge.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago Empty Re: It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 pm

It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago 19643-You-Never-Stop-Loving-Someone
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Didge wrote:She is 2 years my junior
She was born with a very rare condition, one that sadly also my niece also suffered with.
Each time, the doctors stated, that they would never smile or laugh and in each case the doctors were proved wrong and were happy to admit, that love can bring such a positive response to knowing there is a death sentence upon a child. never knowing, what day it will come, but that it will come, no matter what you do. I saw this more through my Neice and will never wish anyone seeing the last breaths come out of a child, when that childs life support is switched off. How you truly feel empty inside..
My mother to this day, even though I was only 3, attempted to cheer her up, by saying "I am still here, mummy, nobody is going to take me away" where instead it just made her cry, as she knew I actually understood that young, what had happened.

They are both buried next to each other, in death, they are able to keep each other company.

Love never dies, and I believe our loved ones are always near us when we need them. Sorry for your loss, Didge.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Love never dies, and I believe our loved ones are always near us when we need them.   Sorry for your loss, Didge.  

Thank you and to ben and eddie also.
Its never easy to see life torn from someone so young, not once but twice.
It maybe why I come down so hard on women here sometimes, that they are lucky enough to have lived when those closest to me, never had that chance. My only wish is that they live that life to the full.
One that has love.

Catch you all later

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm

Such a sad thread, but very lovingly expressed.
I second everything everyone has said here...I too am so sorry for your loss Didge.

It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago 242b060c57456795464a8872de1c019d
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:32 pm

RIP

Very sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is never easy.

Gota go catch you all later nearly time to open my fast!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Did I read that correctly; you were 3 years old when your little sister passed away?
WOW, your mother's wound must have been a hard memory to have lost her own child and then a grand child the same horrible way It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago 988787160  We often don't give our young children enough credit for their feeling and pain ...saying things like - 'their to young to understand' - 'they won't remember any of this when they get older' ...and yet we do and the loss remains with us - we just don't always know how to put the pain to words!
Sorry, that your family have suffered such tragic loss of little one's ...it makes the empty place they had such a huge void never to be filled.  TY for sharing ...that isn't an easy thing to do!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:49 pm

That was a nice post 4ever.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:03 am

Thanks to everyone for their kind words

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:08 am

Best wishes Didge!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:16 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Best wishes Didge!

Thanks Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:17 am

4EVER2 wrote:Did I read that correctly; you were 3 years old when your little sister passed away?
WOW, your mother's wound must have been a hard memory to have lost her own child and then a grand child the same horrible way It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago 988787160  We often don't give our young children enough credit for their feeling and pain ...saying things like - 'their to young to understand' - 'they won't remember any of this when they get older' ...and yet we do and the loss remains with us - we just don't always know how to put the pain to words!
Sorry, that your family have suffered such tragic loss of little one's ...it makes the empty place they had such a huge void never to be filled.  TY for sharing ...that isn't an easy thing to do!

That deserves a well deserved thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:22 am

It was the Anniversary of my sisters death 2 days ago Smiley-says-youre-welcome-emoticon  It's not a easy thing to do, to open up such a deep wound like that; pretty brave really ...leaves us kind-of exposed for all kinds of attacks.  But as much as you & I have butted heads, that doesn't diminish the sorrow that we all have hidden away from something in our private life!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:24 am

alien
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down