NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ Empty American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm

F train straphangers stand up to man harassing two Muslim women
BY Christopher Brennan NEW YORK DAILY NEWS  
Updated: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
A group of F train riders said “eff that” to a man harassing two women wearing hijabs the morning after the Orlando shooting.
Commuter Amaira Hasan says she was riding from Jamaica, Queens, to her job in Manhattan around 8 a.m. Monday when an aggressive straphanger came onto a packed car at Jackson Heights and started berating two Muslim women riding together.
The 25-year-old told the Daily News that she could hear through her headphones the unidentified white man — wheeling a baby in a stroller — telling the women that they were terrorists.
“The man insisted that the two women go back home and take their bombs with them,” Hasan wrote in a Facebook post that has gone viral and been shared more than 23,000 times.
However, a diverse group of passengers on the train were not pleased with the outburst of racism during their morning commute and immediately confronted the harasser, she said.
Despite being told to stop, the man continued a rant about how “Donald Trump is right” and railed against the welfare system and undocumented immigrants.
Hasan said that among those who stood up against the baby-strolling bully were a black man, a man who identified himself as a Romanian immigrant, a group of Asian people and a gay man who asked if the aggressor had a problem with the LGBT community.
The racist passenger quieted down somewhat after one man said: “This is New York City. The most diverse place in the world. And in New York, we protect our own and we don't give a f--- what anyone looks like or who they love, or any of those things. It's time for you to leave these women alone, sir.”
Hasan said that the insult-lobbing interloper got off the train at the Queensbridge stop.
She said that the conductor made an announcement for passengers in the car to settle down, though it not immediately clear if the MTA employee had any role in the racist ranter being removed, and MTA officials did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/f-train-straphangers-stand-man-harassing-Muslim-women-article-1.2674196
And as the cretin that was verbally abusing those two women was spewing his regurgitated Chump-Trump rhetoric ...the hate and vitriol that Chump-Trump is spewing is enabling some to 'ACT' and have the brainless ability to attack WOMEN! Evil or Very Mad

BRAVO ...for those mixed bag of humanitarians that stood up to that utter arse hole and shut his vile ranting down! cheers

Back to top Go down

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ Empty Re: American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 pm

mmm...seems a great pity to me that no one (and it is the case it appears, that more than one person could have) "stood up for" those poor bastards at the gay club.....

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ Empty Re: American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:54 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/f-train-straphangers-stand-man-harassing-Muslim-women-article-1.2674196

I smell a rat here...

Check out the article reporting this alleged incident...

It includes a section of this womans facebook post claiming the incident happened...

Apparently this incident happened on Monday morning at approx 8.00am (New york time)... and she entered it on Facebook saying "just now this happened..." etc...

Now look at the Facebook 'more' link to the actual facebook post she made...

Have a look at the time at the top of post!!!

Says Monday 13th June at 5.50am!!!

Now... if that is new York time... it was posted over 2 hours before the incident is claimed to have happened...

And if this 5.50am time has been converted into relative uk time for me viewing it from UK... then it was posted at ten to one oclock (00.50) in the morning of that monday... 7 hours before the claimed incident could have happened!!!

lol!

New York time is 5 hours behind ours!!!

When it is 10pm here... it is 5pm there etc...!!!

What a load of complete bullshit this news story is!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Attack boy 'SHERLOCK' ...you just keep tracking down all those huge WHAT IF'S, American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2787774761  that your wild assed immagination jumps out at you because you couldn't decipher a tweter account - from a FB account or read the article without an adult supervision   American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 202592697

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 371740092      
G'Day

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:13 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
F train straphangers stand up to man harassing two Muslim women
BY Christopher Brennan NEW YORK DAILY NEWS  
Updated: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
A group of F train riders said “eff that” to a man harassing two women wearing hijabs the morning after the Orlando shooting.
Commuter Amaira Hasan says she was riding from Jamaica, Queens, to her job in Manhattan around 8 a.m. Monday when an aggressive straphanger came onto a packed car at Jackson Heights and started berating two Muslim women riding together.
The 25-year-old told the Daily News that she could hear through her headphones the unidentified white man — wheeling a baby in a stroller — telling the women that they were terrorists.
“The man insisted that the two women go back home and take their bombs with them,” Hasan wrote in a Facebook post that has gone viral and been shared more than 23,000 times.
However, a diverse group of passengers on the train were not pleased with the outburst of racism during their morning commute and immediately confronted the harasser, she said.
Despite being told to stop, the man continued a rant about how “Donald Trump is right” and railed against the welfare system and undocumented immigrants.
Hasan said that among those who stood up against the baby-strolling bully were a black man, a man who identified himself as a Romanian immigrant, a group of Asian people and a gay man who asked if the aggressor had a problem with the LGBT community.
The racist passenger quieted down somewhat after one man said: “This is New York City. The most diverse place in the world. And in New York, we protect our own and we don't give a f--- what anyone looks like or who they love, or any of those things. It's time for you to leave these women alone, sir.”
Hasan said that the insult-lobbing interloper got off the train at the Queensbridge stop.
She said that the conductor made an announcement for passengers in the car to settle down, though it not immediately clear if the MTA employee had any role in the racist ranter being removed, and MTA officials did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

And as the cretin that was verbally abusing those two women was spewing his regurgitated Chump-Trump rhetoric ...the hate and vitriol that Chump-Trump is spewing is enabling some to 'ACT' and have the brainless ability to attack WOMEN! Evil or Very Mad

BRAVO ...for those mixed bag of humanitarians that stood up to that utter arse hole and shut his vile ranting down! cheers

It is cretins like you who believe made up bullshit every day who are the problem!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Listen carefully 4ever... and THINK about what I'm saying...

THE ARTICLE LINKS TO THE WOMANS ACTUAL FACEBOOK POST THAT IS THE WHOLE SOURCE FOR THE ARTICLE...

THE WHOLE CLAIM IS THAT THE INCIDENT HAPPENED MONDAY MORNING AT ABOUT 8.00AM NEW YORK LOCAL TIME...

THE WOMANS FACEBOOK POST WAS MADE HOURS BEFORE THE INCIDENT WAS CLAIMED TO HAVE HAPPENED!!!

HOW CAN ANYONE TWEET OR REPEAT OR POST A STORY ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING HOURS BEFORE IT IS CLAIMED THAT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:30 pm

I just read the whole article and it was almost vomit-inducing in it's cliched relaying of the event:

"Hasan said that among those who stood up against the baby-strolling bully were a black man, a man who identified himself as a Romanian immigrant, a group of Asian people and a gay man who asked if the aggressor had a problem with the LGBT community."

Every stereotype there then. Rolling Eyes

And then:

"The racist passenger quieted down somewhat after one man said: “This is New York City. The most diverse place in the world. And in New York, we protect our own and we don't give a f--- what anyone looks like or who they love, or any of those things. It's time for you to leave these women alone, sir.” "

Bold part is straight out of an English children's book and the man's words are like a cheesy Hollywood movie.

The article is a bit.....meh. Swallow the sick.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:34 pm

I suggest you look her up on Facebook.   Her post was not made before the incident:

Amaira Hasan American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ YDaBsYcc9prfeeling proud.
June 13 at 8:50am ·

Just now, on my way to work, a man got on my train yelling as he came onto an incredibly packed train for the "two terrorist foreigners to go back to where they came from." These two "terrorist foreigners" were two (understandably terrified) hijabi Muslim women. Before I could say anything, the entire train erupted in anger. A black man, a Romanian, a gay man, a bunch of Asians, and a score of others came to their defense demanding that this man leave these women alone and ge...
See More

As for 'swallowing the sick' Eddie, I'd rather raise a cheer, because that is just what the diversity of NY is like.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Look it's a nice story and well-needed after the weekend tragedy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Amaira Hasan
feeling proud.
13 June at 05:50 ·
Just now, on my way to work,
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:46 pm

The post on her FB page says 1:50pm, Tommy
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Funny, that's not on her facebook page, I just posted her facebook page.  And here's the link to it  https://www.facebook.com/amaira.carter

Back to top Go down

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ Empty This was her actual 'TWEET' >

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Amaira Hasan American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ YDaBsYcc9prfeeling proud.
June 13 at 7:50am ·

Just now, on my way to work, a man got on my train yelling as he came onto an incredibly packed train for the "two terrorist foreigners to go back to where they came from." These two "terrorist foreigners" were two (understandably terrified) hijabi Muslim women. Before I could say anything, the entire train erupted in anger. A black man, a Romanian, a gay man, a bunch of Asians, and a score of others came to their defense demanding that this man leave these women alone and get off this train. The man insisted that the two women go back home and take their bombs with them.
After some back and forth, one man said, "This is New York City. The most diverse place in the world. And in New York, we protect our own and we don't give a fuck what anyone looks like or who they love, or any of those things. It's time for you to leave these women alone, Sir."
I couldn't have said it better. Sure enough, our train was stopped. This royal douche got off the train to the sound of cheering.
I say all this to say that in light of all the bad happening around us, remember that there's so much good and so much love.
I'm late to work, but it was for the best reason.

But the #1 racist hating MUSLIN among us just can't abide a 'feel good' story - Evil or Very Mad

Tommykins has to attack and red stipe my post ...even though he's soooooo F'n WRONG and STUCK ON STUPID; but once again it just goes right back to his vile personality and deep seated need to prove how desperately 'HE HATES Muslims' and that's just really F'd UP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:48 pm

eddie wrote:The post on her FB page says 1:50pm, Tommy

Well it's obviously saying different times for different people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:49 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
June 13 at 7:50am ·

Just now, on my way to work, a man got on my train yelling as he came onto an incredibly packed train for the "two terrorist foreigners to go back to where they came from." These two "terrorist foreigners" were two (understandably terrified) hijabi Muslim women. Before I could say anything, the entire train erupted in anger. A black man, a Romanian, a gay man, a bunch of Asians, and a score of others came to their defense demanding that this man leave these women alone and get off this train. The man insisted that the two women go back home and take their bombs with them.
After some back and forth, one man said, "This is New York City. The most diverse place in the world. And in New York, we protect our own and we don't give a fuck what anyone looks like or who they love, or any of those things. It's time for you to leave these women alone, Sir."
I couldn't have said it better. Sure enough, our train was stopped. This royal douche got off the train to the sound of cheering.
I say all this to say that in light of all the bad happening around us, remember that there's so much good and so much love.
I'm late to work, but it was for the best reason.

But the #1 racist hating MUSLIN among us just can't abide a 'feel good' story - Evil or Very Mad

Tommykins has to attack and red stipe my post ...even though he's soooooo F'n WRONG and STUCK ON STUPID; but once again it just goes right back to his vile personality and deep seated need to prove how desperately 'HE HATES Muslims' and that's just really F'd UP!

Agreed, flood system won't let me give you a greenie, so have one of these alien

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:50 pm

When I click the link it says she posted it at 1:50pm
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:51 pm

When I click it, it says 8.50 lol   That's facebook for you

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:53 pm

So perhaps the post itself isn't real?

Don't know why it would glitch like that for all of us?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Well, you all and your lovely 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' ...just keep running with whatever cranks that crazy knob of Tommykins ...the NY Daily News guys link was Spot On - the link within those links haven't changed for me on my side of the ocean so follow Tommykins leap off that cliff and don't look DOWN!  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:58 pm

Yes 4ever, will that be the spot where you jump to conclusions?

All three of us, sassy, Tommy and I have discovered that the FB times are showing differently for us, and that means we are on a conspiracy cupcake in your imagination?

I'm serious, why are you always a victim or a saviour?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:58 pm

eddie wrote:So perhaps the post itself isn't real?

Sorry Eddie, but that's really lame, it's to do with the time differences and the way Facebook often messes them up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:59 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Well, you all and your lovely 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' ...just keep running with whatever cranks that crazy knob of Tommykins ...the NY Daily News guys link was Spot On - the link within those links haven't changed for me on my side of the ocean so follow Tommykins leap off that cliff and don't look DOWN!  Shocked

Yea, someones going to make up a whole facebook person, with posts on dating back years and ooodles of friends etc, just to put that post on.    Sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:01 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:So perhaps the post itself isn't real?

Sorry Eddie, but that's really lame, it's to do with the time differences and the way Facebook often messes them up.

Why would I see a different time difference to Tommy? And I'm not trying to make out its all X Files sassy, I've never known that before.
If 4ever and I saw or differently tnem we are in different countries, but Tommy is in the UK.....

Or is he??? Suspect
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:03 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

Why would I see a different time difference to Tommy? And I'm not trying to make out its all X Files sassy, I've never known that before.
If 4ever and I saw or differently tnem we are in different countries, but Tommy is in the UK.....

Or is he??? Suspect

Tommy is probably on Mars

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:03 pm

sassy wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:Well, you all and your lovely 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' ...just keep running with whatever cranks that crazy knob of Tommykins ...the NY Daily News guys link was Spot On - the link within those links haven't changed for me on my side of the ocean so follow Tommykins leap off that cliff and don't look DOWN!  Shocked

Yea, someones going to make up a whole facebook person, with posts on dating back years and ooodles of friends etc, just to put that post on.    Sigh

I disnt say that ladies. One of you assumed something and the other agreed.
Like Hinge and Brackett lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:03 pm

eddie wrote:Yes 4ever, will that be the spot where you jump to conclusions?   American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2581891615

All three of us, sassy, Tommy and I have discovered that the FB times are showing differently for us, and that means we are on a conspiracy cupcake in your imagination?

SWEET JESUS ...and exactly why is it you feel like you have play 'St. Joan of Ark' to the vile racist among us or the worst mental midgets on here when they are attacking and here you come ...rushing into to rescue their utter stupidity like you KNOW IT ALL
American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2387050134
FFS...you are a wreck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:06 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

I disnt say that ladies. One of you assumed something and the other agreed.
Like Hinge and Brackett lol!

Nobody assumed anything.  Your words were :  So perhaps the post itself isn't real?

You were insinuating the post wasn't real because FB mucks up time differences.   I often get posts from friends in Palesting that have a time on them after I am reading them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:10 pm

have you and tommy checked YOUR fb is set to the correct time zone???

It says 08:50 to me too

@4ever.........
funny how tommy posting a contrary idea is "attacking YOU"

so you......attack eddie.......  

how does that work??

hmmm...hinge and bracket....LMAO........and they both need oiling.....to stop the continual squeaking and moaning.... Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:have you and tommy checked YOUR fb is set to the correct time zone???

@4ever.........

how does that work??

hmmm...hinge and bracket....LMAO........and they both need oiling.....to stop the continual squeaking and moaning.... Rolling Eyes

And you Vic, need to stop picking on posters and then pretending anything sarcastic they say is a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:12 pm

sassy wrote:

Or maybe the person just made up the story...!?

Or the whole thing, profile, posts, people are all made up...

Or... it's all completely true, with no questionable parts of any of it in any way...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:

Or... it's all completely true, with no questionable parts of any of it in any way...?

The latter, now do be a good boy and stop being an utter pain in the posterior

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:19 pm

Lord Foul wrote:have you and tommy checked YOUR fb is set to the correct time zone???

@4ever.........

how does that work??

I'm not on Facebook to look at link post...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 pm

There you go, so you were posting something you couldn't verify.  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:

Well, then bright boy ...contact the link {ya, where all of the pertinent information that I provided - that I was able to use} and ask for that Mr. Brennon that wrote the story for the NewYork Daily News and explain all of your 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' in depth to him; if he hasn't had his daily dose of ROTFL for today ...well it will certainly make his day kick off royally for tomorrow! American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2023022481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:32 pm

@4ever.........

how does that work??

Missing this ...you seem to keep losing it - dropping in so many places!

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ Shitst10American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 371740092

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:32 pm

sassy wrote:

@4ever.........

how does that work??

And you Vic, need to stop picking on posters and then pretending anything sarcastic they say is a big deal.

yeah I've noticed that

your petulant friend is "upset" and "attacked" by most anyone not following along in her trail (so she claims) yet her doing EXACTLY the same is "mere sarcasm"
. Oh ...REALLY?

So its not really the nasty mouth of a crabby old woman? this continuous diatribe of snipping and snipeing is just a "bit of sarcasm"...but any reply is "attacking..

i see...what you really want is free reign to do as you like and dictate to all what views and ideas are allowed....
I see...you consider anyone not holding to your particularly bent pov to be "stupid" ...and you of course feel the raging need to silence what you consider "stupid people"

You (two) want free reign to run the job do you...

read this.....IT.......AINT......GOING........TO..........HAPPEN......

EVERY thread I open....

there she is....pokeing and stirring like broom hilda, on some threads a quick "sarcasm bomb" is her ONLY contribution.... Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:

yeah I've noticed that

your petulant friend is "upset" and "attacked" by most anyone not following along in her trail (so she claims) yet her doing EXACTLY the same is "mere sarcasm"
. Oh ...REALLY?

So its not really the nasty mouth of a crabby old woman? this continuous diatribe of snipping and snipeing is just a "bit of sarcasm"...but any reply is "attacking..

i see...what you really want is free reign to do as you like and dictate to all what views and ideas are allowed....
I see...you consider anyone not holding to your particularly bent pov to be "stupid" ...and you of course feel the raging need to silence what you consider "stupid people"

EVERY thread I open....

there she is....pokeing and stirring like broom hilda, on some threads a quick "sarcasm bomb" is her ONLY contribution.... Rolling Eyes

You really are getting very sad dear, and she has made some very interesting posts and threads in the last 24 hours.   Nobody wants to run it Vic, I wouldn't have the time or the inclination, but you are really turning into a hypocrite, sounding off a people and then complaining when they do the same.   I'm quite ashamed of you at the moment to be honest, and I never thought I'd say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:36 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

@4ever.........

how does that work??

Missing this ...you seem to keep losing it - dropping in so many places!

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ Shitst10American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 371740092

whereas YOU keep losing THIS.......

American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ Cauldr10
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Nah Vic, I'm the witch, and I don't lose mine lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:39 pm

eddie wrote:little eddie {aka St.Joan of Ark} > Yes 4ever, will that be the spot where you jump to conclusions?

Pulled that forward for his highness Lord Fouled ...seems the ability to read is becoming an horrid issue for the day shift mods --- but that just might be a complete 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' on my part Rolling Eyes

Yipper when St. Joan of Ark comes rushing in and decides to leave a 'vaporous trail of stinking crap behind' ...ya, I'll reply to that utter BS - just like YOU DO! I've learned my lessons quite well American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2385359624

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Perhaps everyone else isn't wrong about the sniping and snipping, sassy.

And Vic pretty much is spot on.

4ever's attacks and breakdowns are not dissimilar to Didge's own.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:43 pm

Utter rubbish

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:43 pm

yeah...like you just HAD to post a stream of vomit ...just becasue i used a quote from a book to make a point to veya....

considering I havnt said anything to you for a few days now...but clearly...you wish to continue so American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Someone needs glasses, 4Ever replied to you, not the other way round on this thread.

And of course:

yeah I've noticed that

. Oh ...REALLY?

EVERY thread I open....

there she is....pokeing and stirring like broom hilda, on some threads a quick "sarcasm bomb" is her ONLY contribution.... American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ Icon_rolleyes

that wasn't 'a stream of vomit'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:46 pm

eddie wrote:Perhaps everyone else isn't wrong about the sniping and snipping, sassy.

Oh, INDEED...quite SPOT ON ...and to whom started on this one?
Hmmm, lets check those time stamps around here shall we and as far as unfortunate 'late the day LF'  American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2981866455 my posts; seems he's missed quite a few that I had nothing but images and happy thoughts but then where would YOU BE IN THAT AGREEMENT ??? 

Ya, unless you're rescuing Didgey-dooer or another radial racist you've done nothing but poke/attack and prod me ...so suck it up when you get it in return volley!  God what a couple of utter WHINERS you two superior mods are!  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 pm

sassy wrote:There you go, so you were posting something you couldn't verify.  lol!

The article gave a link to its source... this link source was flawed... therefore unverifiable... and therefore invalid!!!

The whole story is unverified!!!

What a twat!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:There you go, so you were posting something you couldn't verify.  lol!

The article gave a link to its source... this link source was flawed... therefore unverifiable... and therefore invalid!!!

What a twat!!!

lol!

Yea Tommy, because well known journalists don't verify anything do they FUCKING GREAT DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:05 am

Lord Foul wrote:yeah...like you just HAD to post a stream of vomit ...just becasue i used a quote from a book to make a point to veya....

considering I havnt said anything to you for a few days now...but clearly...you wish to continue so American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2190311264

No, I made a reply and like you do when you've got a nut caught up your tidy-whities you go ballistic and then you get 'VILE' and now you're back to hysteria and exaggerations about who thinks I do nothing but attack their replies --- ODD and highly suspect that I do not have problems with:
WYwolfie
Veya
Irn
Quill {oh, we do disagree and yet we get over it like adults do}
Sassy
Fuzzy
Elizel
Nicko
Ben
Even Your Royal Ass before you became so belligerent and F'n Stupid!

I've even tried to have an adult discussion with Stormee when I've been allowed to without your F'n interference
So, if your 'selection' {yack-pack} of children can't handle my blunt rejoinders then I'd suggest that they don't try to F' with me with their childish jabs and immature attacks ...because I'll take just so much and then I'll hand it right back! 
But do carry on with your immature rants about 'MY AGE' ...because you seem to have nothing more obvious to attack me with --- YOU DO DWELL ON IT ALL THE DAM TIME - NOW YOU ARE JUST BORING AND REDUNDANT   Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:06 am

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Perhaps everyone else isn't wrong about the sniping and snipping, sassy.

Oh, INDEED...quite SPOT ON ...and to whom started on this one?

erm....Ithink if you read back that would be YOU my dear.....lets see......

"Attack boy 'SHERLOCK' ...you just keep tracking down all those huge WHAT IF'S, that your wild assed immagination jumps out at you because you couldn't decipher a tweter account - from a FB account or read the article without an adult supervision "

"SWEET JESUS ...and exactly why is it you feel like you have play 'St. Joan of Ark' to the vile racist among us or the worst mental midgets on here when they are attacking and here you come ...rushing into to rescue their utter stupidity like you KNOW IT ALL!

FFS...you are a wreck!"

Hmmm, lets check those time stamps around here shall we and as far as unfortunate 'late the day LF'  American's Standing Up To HORRIBLE Muslim ABUSERS ~~~ 2981866455 my posts; seems he's missed quite a few that I had nothing but images and happy thoughts but then where would YOU BE IN THAT AGREEMENT ??? 

Ya, unless you're rescuing Didgey-dooer or another radial racist you've done nothing but poke/attack and prod me ...so suck it up when you get it in return volley!  God what a couple of utter WHINERS you two superior mods are!  Evil or Very Mad
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:12 am

sassy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

What a twat!!!

lol!

Yea Tommy, because well known journalists don't verify anything do they FUCKING GREAT DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The link provided as verification is shown as flawed... and therefore.. bullshit!!!

So where does that leave this claimed jackanory story of bullshit...!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next