NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eid 2016: Who's going to go crazy first: The Islamophobes or The Islamists?

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eid 2016: Who's going to go crazy first: The Islamophobes or The Islamists? Empty Re: Eid 2016: Who's going to go crazy first: The Islamophobes or The Islamists?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:46 pm

WOW, I can see it all ahead of us, how dare them damn Muslims celebrate on  those dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back to top Go down

Eid 2016: Who's going to go crazy first: The Islamophobes or The Islamists? Empty Re: Eid 2016: Who's going to go crazy first: The Islamophobes or The Islamists?

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:53 pm

They slaughter animals in the streets in the absolute worst way for Eid ul Adha? All over the world. It's disgusting.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Well I see no reason for them to worry as most of us know that the dates move every year - like our Easter dates.
But, I guess it would be nice for one of your higher-ups to say something on those two dates, like say a prayer for the dead and wounded on that day.

That would be a nice gesture.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Well I see no reason for them to worry as most of us know that the dates move every year - like our Easter dates.
But, I guess it would be nice for one of your higher-ups to say something on those two dates, like say a prayer for the dead and wounded on that day.

That would be a nice gesture.

Wow Eddie. You'd make a fantastic diplomat.

Was that sarcastic? Suspect

Well,it's true. I was going to wish you all the best via pm actually but got very sidetracked and didn't want to hang a sign on your thread.
All the best and happy Ramadan. Don't cheat and eat the doughnuts.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 am

A wise man Zack and a whole shed load of sense in what he said....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Lord Foul wrote:A wise man Zack   and a whole shed load of sense in what he said....

He was a great advert for his religion. Always thought so.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Wow Eddie. You'd make a fantastic diplomat.

Was that sarcastic? Suspect

Well,it's true. I was going to wish you all the best via pm actually but got very sidetracked and didn't want to hang a sign on your thread.
All the best and happy Ramadan. Don't cheat and eat the doughnuts.

HA HA!

Lol! No. Wasn't being sarcastic. Actually thought you had a great way to resolve the situation.

Cheers for the Ramadhan greeting. Take care.  

Get me on the phone to Mosque, Zack. I'm in all day tomorrow Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down