NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real agenda at last

5 posters

Go down

The real agenda at last Empty The real agenda at last

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:38 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10562740/David-Cameron-lying-to-British-voters-about-the-EU-and-immigration-Viviane-Reding-claims.html

The puppeteers behind the grand takeover of Europe, the malign forces that have suppressed the right to vote in ,member countries ably support by left wing fifth columnist in this country have now come clean. It was a European super state they were after not a free trade area.

No doubt the Labour supporters on here are already proud they shafted the British electorate over the Lisbon Treaty after promising a referendum before it was signed. Those same forces with the Liberals are seeking to block any further referenda being given to the public after the next election.

The only thing we can conclude from such actions is that they are anti democratic. Indeed I have debated with members on here about the methods used by the EU to avoid a plebiscite and they have been defended by Sassy and Eilzel amongst others for doing so.

Fortunately you have the anti democratic left and right and in the middle those who actually believe in democracy. It is those who need to be mobilised to ensure we are not railroaded into an EUSSR.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The real agenda at last Empty Re: The real agenda at last

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Wow, anybody who would not anticipate a Polish engineer making the equivalent of $10,000 per year moving to the U.K. to make $20,000 a year (equivalent) as a janitor or bricklayer must be stupid, stupid, STUPID.

We've seen it here in the States for generations. Australia's seen it too; I believe I read that in Vietnam, Natalie Tran's parents were a professor and a lawyer; they came to Oz and became a public school teacher and a postal carrier.

I think the notion of a United States of Europe is insane. I'd be interested in hearing whether her view is the majority or minority one, though -- I'd suspect the latter.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Clarkson wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10562740/David-Cameron-lying-to-British-voters-about-the-EU-and-immigration-Viviane-Reding-claims.html

The puppeteers behind the grand takeover of Europe, the malign forces that have suppressed the right to vote in ,member countries ably support by left wing fifth columnist in this country have now come clean. It was a European super state they were after not a free trade area.

No doubt the Labour supporters on here are already proud they shafted the British electorate over the  Lisbon Treaty after promising a referendum before it was signed. Those same forces with the Liberals are seeking to block any further referenda being given to the public after the next election.

The only thing we can conclude from such actions is that they are anti democratic. Indeed I have debated with members on here about the methods used by the EU to avoid a plebiscite and they have been defended by Sassy and Eilzel amongst others for doing so.

Fortunately you have the anti democratic left and right and in the middle those who actually believe in democracy. It is those who need to be mobilised to ensure we are not railroaded into an EUSSR.

And who do we have to thank for that, Drinky.

1. Heath who signed The Treaty of Rome

2. Thatcher who signed to Single European Act. (Birth of the EU)

3. Major who signed the Maastricht Treaty (implementaion of the EU)

Viewer discretion advised for you on this one, Drinky

The real agenda at last Euro-vote_2031536b
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:40 am

@ben
Yes definitely seen it a lot here, we get Professors that become school teachers, Engineers that become taxi drivers etc all the time.

I think it is just taken for granted here, a lot do end up studying to get the qualifications here so they can return to their original professions.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Reminds me of this from The Big Bang Theory:

(View this clip to see how it ends)

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:17 pm

I for one thought the singings mentioned were to join a European Market for free trade, no one mentioned a United States of Europe, well not then, or I suppose no one would have been interested now everything else has been implemented by stealth when something so momentous should have had referendums at each stage with at least 75% of the population of each state in agreement.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down