NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign

+2
Syl
Raggamuffin
6 posters

Go down

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Empty Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Amanda Holden has been flashing quite a lot of flesh in a series of revealing outfits during this week’s ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ live semi-finals, but she’s gone the full monty for her latest photoshoot.
The 45-year-old can be seen lying completely naked on top of a bed of vegetables in PETA’s latest campaign to encourage people to ditch eating meat.
In an accompanying video (below), Amanda, who has been a vegetarian since her early teens, also spoke of the benefits of being a veggie, crediting the lifestyle with helping her to keep in shape.
Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign 5746bac0130000d605382ca8
PETA

“My vegetarian lifestyle keeps my body trim, gives me loads of energy and makes me feel happy, “ she explains.
“I have been a vegetarian since I was 13. For me, there are many benefits… My skin’s always good. I never feel bloated.
“The best thing you can do for animals is to just leave them off your plate”

The TV star went completely au naturel for the shoot, meaning the pics haven’t been anywhere near a copy of photoshop
“When PETA suggested not retouching this image, I said, “Why not?” – the image is as natural as my lifestyle,” she says.
Amanda is the latest star to lend their support to PETA’s vegetarian campaigns.
Other celebs who have taken part include Vivienne Westwood, Sir Paul McCartney, John Bishop, Pamela Anderson and ‘Made In Chelsea’ star Lucy Watson.
For more information, please visit PETA.org.uk.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/amanda-holden-naked-peta-pictures_uk_5746ba50e4b0ebf6a3292dc9

For some reason that seems to me the worst way possible to encourage men to give up meat.

lol! 

I am sure though others will find her support for their same cause in good spirit, but thought it would be interesting to see what others say

Back to top Go down

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Empty Re: Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Vegetarian diets don't necessarily keep people slim. They can still eat cheese, biscuits, chocolate, crisps, and all manner of fattening things.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Empty Re: Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign

Post by Syl Thu May 26, 2016 6:10 pm

How could anyone argue with what she is saying?

As for the way she looks...she looks fabulous, she is obviously high maintenance, and she went a bit mad with botox a few years ago, but that doesn't detract from the fact that she is a lovely looking woman.

Does anyone else thinks she looks like a young Debbie Reynolds ?

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Debbie+Reynolds+Debbie+531817
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 26, 2016 6:28 pm

She's not been retouched and looks incredible (albeit a bit over-tanned and orange for my liking) but good on her!

A great advocate for us veggies!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Amanda Holden obviously watches her diet like a hawk because she's in the public eye, and she's well known for her looks. Being vegetarian isn't what gives her that nice figure, it's fame. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 6:50 pm

I think Syl has a point and she does look a little like Debbie Reynolds

Did she sing a song called "Tammy"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:I think Syl has a point and she does look a little like Debbie Reynolds

She did Didge....she is also the mum of Carrie Fisher. (Princess Leah in star wars)

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:I think Syl has a point and she does look a little like Debbie Reynolds

She did Didge....she is also the mum of Carrie Fisher. (Princess Leah in star wars)

I did not know she was her mother but now that you say, you can see the similarity in the eyes, espcially inb that video picture

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Her dad was singer Eddie Fisher (that's a blast from the past too) maybe Pricess Leah had a bit of both their looks.
He left Debbie to marry her best friend  Liz Taylor...big Hollywood scandal at the time.

Sorry..taken the thread off topic.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Topic schmopic.
Amanda Holden does look like Debbie Reynalds.

Now look up old kylie pics (neighbours era) and tell me which famous old time actress/singer she reminds you of.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 26, 2016 8:25 pm

The only person she reminds me of is Nicole Kidman, she could have been her younger sis....but she isn't an old time actress.

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Article-2261828-029781290000044D-475_306x423

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Nicole_kidman_003
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Yep! I forgot about Nicole Kidman!

I was talking about Judy Garland

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Image44

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Image45

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign Image46
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Kyle looks like Kidman and Garland and in the top Garland pic, she looks like Marilyn Monroe.

All four of them, are born geminis, just as a matter of interest.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Vegetarian diets don't necessarily keep people slim. They can still eat cheese, biscuits, chocolate, crisps, and all manner of fattening things.

I know a vegan who's fat. Must be all the nuts she eats.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu May 26, 2016 9:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Amanda Holden obviously watches her diet like a hawk because she's in the public eye, and she's well known for her looks. Being vegetarian isn't what gives her that nice figure, it's fame.  Laughing

And that's easy to do when you've got lots of money and looking good is what brings the money in.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 27, 2016 3:15 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vegetarian diets don't necessarily keep people slim. They can still eat cheese, biscuits, chocolate, crisps, and all manner of fattening things.

I know a vegan who's fat.  Must be all the nuts she eats.

Idea

NUTS don't usually  make people fat -- they simply can't eat enough, normally, without gorging themselves silly...

MUCH MORE LIKELY,  is that she's simply lying to y'all about her being 'Vegan' --  and is snacking on processed foods (with all those fats and oils, hidden sugar and salts..).

ANOTHER likely cause of excess calories with both 'Vegans' and mainstream vegetarians could also be an excessive use of vegetable, peanut and/or cottonseed oils in their cooking and salad dressings.

Amanda Holden Is Naked - And Un-Retouched - In Latest PETA Campaign 3922118137
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 27, 2016 4:45 am

deep fried potato chips are still vegan Wink
Infact a bowl of sugar is also vegan.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down