NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALL THE MIDWIFE ...Season 5 comes to an end

Go down

CALL THE MIDWIFE ...Season 5 comes to an end Empty CALL THE MIDWIFE ...Season 5 comes to an end

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 2:57 pm

I'll sorely miss this for my Sunday Night viewing line up; until next spring when Season 6 begins ~~~ love it and this cast of characters is phenomenal ...great, really great viewing.
Call the Midwife
http://www.pbs.org/video/2365699385/
Season 5 | Episode 8 Preview
0:30Video duration: 0:30 Aired: 05/22/16 Rating: TV-14
Nonnatus House is thrown into disarray by a tragedy even closer to home. Although Sister Evangelina is back at work it’s clear that her recent stroke has affected her badly, and that her health problems are not over. Elsewhere, Poplar matriarch Tessie is forced to accept that her grandchild has been conceived out of wedlock, but there’s joy all round when the baby is born at the couple’s wedding.

Back to top Go down

CALL THE MIDWIFE ...Season 5 comes to an end Empty Re: CALL THE MIDWIFE ...Season 5 comes to an end

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 5:58 pm

I don't watch it but I know loads of people that do.

I hate it when something I've been watching ends.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

CALL THE MIDWIFE ...Season 5 comes to an end Empty Re: CALL THE MIDWIFE ...Season 5 comes to an end

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 6:09 pm

It's been interesting to hear the 21st century young women of English breeding discuss their opinions about the stiff-prim-proper social standards that they are playing in this TV series. The cast discussions after the TV shows is so exceptionally informative, too!
And trying to balance their bicycles on those cobblestones streets ...on old bicycles with zero shock absorbers; well that has made for some very sore bottoms - chattering teeth while trying to say their lines - and just general going off script with language quite unsuited for ladies of the period. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Hahahaha it must've made for some jiggling of certain body parts to drive over those cobbles...... Shocked
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down