NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds!

3 posters

Go down

Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds! Empty Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds!

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Two of OH's absolute dislikes - advocado and coconut.  Told him I was making pistachio ice cream.   Twist on the banana one (put the recipe on here ages ago).   Two sliced and frozen bananas, two frozen half advocado's, some full fat coconut milk, tablespoon honey, good vanilla essence, pistachio essence.   Put in blender, whizz until smooth, the frozen banana and advocado freezes it, serves and sprinkle with chopped pistachio.   OH asked for seconds lol

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds! Empty Re: Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds!

Post by Syl Wed May 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Sounds lovely Sassy....and today was a good day to eat ice cream.
The weather forcast is set to hold well for a few days...we are off tomorrow to open up in Wales, enjoy the   sunny while it lasts. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds! Empty Re: Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds!

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Good idea, enjoy the weather while you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 04, 2016 9:45 pm

You too...off to pack, see you in a few days. xxx
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:50 pm

See you soon, enjoy xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 10:01 pm

sassy wrote:Two of OH's absolute dislikes - advocado and coconut.  Told him I was making pistachio ice cream.   Twist on the banana one (put the recipe on here ages ago).   Two sliced and frozen bananas, two frozen half advocado's, some full fat coconut milk, tablespoon honey, good vanilla essence, pistachio essence.   Put in blender, whizz until smooth, the frozen banana and advocado freezes it, serves and sprinkle with chopped pistachio.   OH asked for seconds lol

Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds! Smiley-eating-icecream   Well, I love everything that makes that up...need to try that at some point ~~~ ICE CREAM --- it needs to be a REQUIREMENT on any menu Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Quite agree!   I love ice cream, even in winter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 10:29 pm

sassy wrote:Quite agree!   I love ice cream, even in winter!

Odd, you should say that...over here - our winter months are the peak seasons for ice creams sales --- I always thought it would be those dog-days-of-summer but noooo, it's winter!  Just got OH to eat something he wouldn't normally touch - and he asked for seconds! 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 10:30 pm

Nice warm fire and a pot of ice cream - heaven lol   You have to eat it so it doesn't melt and you can't put it back in the freezer, so it's a shame to waste it

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 04, 2016 11:31 pm

I've seen that advodaco one being made on YouTube, it's look bloody lovely.
I'm not really a massive ice-cream fan though, so I'd have to have some pie with that....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 11:41 pm

Sounds like a plan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down