NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets

+6
Cass
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Victorismyhero
captain
eddie
10 posters

Go down

Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets Empty Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets

Post by eddie Wed May 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets

The beard revolution may be at its peak – but an investigation by microbiologists has warned a proud display of facial hair could be dirtier than a toilet.

Anyone who’s anyone is sporting a beard these days, but maybe the trend is cause for concern.

Microbiologist John Golobic, of Quest Diagnostics in New Mexico, swabbed a number of beards searching for bacteria.

He said: ‘I’m usually not surprised, and I was surprised by this.’

Several beards contained normal bacteria, but some contained so much poo they were comparable to toilets.

If there were similar samples in the water system, the scientist said it would have to be shut down for disinfecting.

‘Those are the types of things you’d find in (fecal matter),’ Mr Golobic said.

MORE: Green Party leader ‘open’ to three-way marriages

MORE: This cat is seriously annoyed that it didn’t catch a pigeon

And although none of the levels were enough to cause illness, the microbiologist said: ‘There would be a degree of uncleanliness that would be somewhat disturbing.’

Lots of hand washing and thorough beard scrubbing is the key, gents.

And Mr Golobic added: ‘Try to keep your hands away from your face, as much as possible,” he said.

*Goes for a quick shave

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/03/some-beards-are-so-full-of-poo-they-are-as-dirty-as-toilets-5178828/?ito=facebook

affraid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets Empty Re: Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets

Post by captain Wed May 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets 3633442240 What a horrible thought.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets Empty Re: Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets

Post by eddie Wed May 04, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm wondering HOW beards have poo in them anyway??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm

too many ass lickers about if you ask me.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Well, he doesn't say actual poo was found. He speaks of the "types of things you’d find in (fecal matter)." Remember, poo is just the food you ate six-hours ago.

Nevertheless, it's the type of thing I'd be concerned about. too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 04, 2016 8:55 pm

I don't believe it anyway. I think it's all shit.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Nevertheless, I'm cutting WAY back on shitburgers.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 04, 2016 9:01 pm

well there goes lunch Some beards are so full of poo they are as dirty as toilets 3633442240
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Wed May 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Eeww,,,this thread pale
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Stormee wrote:Beardz, moustaches are generally manky looking IMHO, I would never go with a woman who had either.

Clean shaven is best  

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 04, 2016 10:28 pm

Syl wrote:Eeww,,,this thread pale

Aging and dirty. All you need for that extra bit of oomph is a fag on the go.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Beards are sexy and they say "man" - bristles are nice too.
Never been into the clean-shaven look.

I wonder what you can find in ear hair? Suspect

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down