NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naz Shah’s Warning

Go down

Naz Shah’s Warning Empty Naz Shah’s Warning

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:10 pm

The Labour Party has taken something of a pasting in the Commons during PMQ’s and rightly so.

I heard that Jeremy Corbyn’s gave a personal warning to Naz Shah. Anyone got any thoughts on what that might have sounded like?
Perhaps something to the tune of;

“I know you meant well dear and clearly I and other members of the Party are behind you, but the Jewish lobby are baying for blood so do bear that in mind when you make further statements on how the Jews have stolen Palestinian land and are perpetrating a massacre against Palestinians.”

Lucy Lips adds:

Notably, Lisa Nandy MP has called for Corbyn to withdraw the whip from Naz Shah. Of course, he won’t:
“What Naz Shah did was offensive and unacceptable. I have spoken to her and made this clear.
“These are historic social media posts made before she was a member of parliament. Naz has issued a fulsome apology.
“She does not hold these views and accepts she was completely wrong to have made these posts. The Labour Party is implacably opposed to anti-Semitism and all forms of racism.”
Naz Shah is expected to speak next month in Walthamstow alongside the Corbyn-ite MP, Clive Lewis. The sitting MP, Stella Creasy, is routinely attacked by her opponents within Waltham Forest Labour as a “Zionist”.

Naz Shah’s Warning FullSizeRender-3-242x300
So I expect she’ll receive an enthusiastic reception.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/04/27/naz-shahs-warning/

Labour has certainly taken on the wings of the BNP

Back to top Go down

Naz Shah’s Warning Empty Re: Naz Shah’s Warning

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Here is John McDonnell, speaking a month ago:
“Labour members who express anti-Semitic views should be expelled with no possibility of return, John McDonnell has said, amid calls for the party to take stronger action following a series of damaging allegations.
“Out, out, out,” the shadow Chancellor told The Independent, speaking about concerns over how anti-Jewish views are dealt with. “If people express these views, full stop they’re out.”
Naz Shah’s Warning John-McDonnell-and-Naz-Shah-224x300
Well, Mr McDonnell? Labour? We’re waiting.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/04/26/out-out-out/

White Privilege? 
Like I keep saying the left over compensate due to white guilt and where they should sack a member for racism, they will not because they come from a minority.

Back to top Go down