NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Fed Up Of Reading The Word Regressives.

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I Am Fed Up Of Reading The Word Regressives. Empty Re: I Am Fed Up Of Reading The Word Regressives.

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:43 am

Laughing

DOWN HERE,  the true regressives are a lobby group known as The Australian Business Council, whose members comprise the CEOs of the largest companies traded on the Aussie Stock Exchange...

AT A national Liberal/National Parties conference in Canberra in 2012, sponsored by one Mr. Ruppert Murdoch, the Aus' Business Council presented a wishlist of more than 60 demands that would demolish workers rights, Medicare, environmental, OH&S and Industrial Relations regulations, and greatly reduce union influence and individual rights..

THEN Opposition Leader Tony Abbott promised that ABC conference that if he got into power, he would try and deliver on as many of those promises as possible -- effectively giving much more power back to Aussie bosses, and dragging workers conditions down here back to the dark days of the 1940s and 50s, even the 1880s in some cases.

WHEN Abbott became PM in September 2013, he duly set about putting "regressive" policies into place over here..
Even though people were hoping that Malcolm Turnbull would wind back on those policies when he replaced Abbott last year, nothing has changed so far...         Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down