NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands

+4
Original Quill
Victorismyhero
eddie
HoratioTarr
8 posters

Go down

Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Empty Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Delhi Belly, anyone?

Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Smiley-toilet04

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Empty Re: Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Brown fingerprints of the placcy bottle! Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands 3986371719
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Empty Re: Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Mark Glendenning, defending, said "the milk bottle was never examined and the marks could have been spices."

Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands 3852033631 Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Happy-smiley32
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands because he doesn't use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons'

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, from Swindon, wiped his bottom using his hands before preparing food at Yeahya Flavour of Asia
Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, from Swindon, wiped his bottom using his hands before preparing food at Yeahya Flavour of Asia

takeaway chef wiped his bottom using his hands before preparing food because he does not use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons', a court heard.

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, from Swindon, was found to have a filthy bottle in the kitchen of Yeahya Flavour of Asia, which inspectors concluded was covered in faecal matter.

When questioned, he said he filled the empty milk bottle with water from the kitchen taps before using it to clean his backside after going to the toilet.

Chowdhury prepared meat and fish curries at the takeaway, which was run out of a rented kitchen at the Nine Elms pub.

That's going to put a lot of people off eating in Indian restaurants, I bet!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Aaaaand people often wonder why - WHY there aren't any hidden camera's in our American chef's kitchens???  But the owners will place many around where the condiments/fresh food and frozen provisions are kept --- stealing is far more important then health standards! 

From this Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Smiley-cooking-emoticon to this Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Plumber-smiley-emoticon  it all comes with the 'JOB' but some many are not as astute as Chef Ramsey about clean standards and hand washing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:24 pm

one reason I wont eat in the filthy places....these practices have been known for a number of years...

I will NOT buy pre prepared food from any place that employs THEM...if I can help it....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:25 pm

You've got a point there! Why are there no cameras hidden where food is prepped?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:27 pm

but I supopose some lefty sycophant is going to come running along telling me I should knowingly risk food potentially serious poisoning....becasue its only a few...

Nah....I'll pass on that....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:35 pm

eddie wrote:You've got a point there! Why are there no cameras hidden where food is prepped?

No idea and I was pretty shocked to find out that there weren't --- a friend installs security cameras and updates the electronic equipment for a living; he's the one that informed us about that lack of observation.  Suspect

But for a sure fire indicator about a food service sanitary conditions --- #1 thing I've learned to do, go use the restroom and if it's filthy then vacate the establishment ASAP! Restaurants rarely build a separate restroom facility for 'employees only' and if the ONE is allowed to be so filthy --- RUN AWAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:43 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Aaaaand people often wonder why - WHY there aren't any hidden camera's in our American chef's kitchens???  But the owners will place many around where the condiments/fresh food and frozen provisions are kept --- stealing is far more important then health standards! 

From this Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Smiley-cooking-emoticon to this Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Plumber-smiley-emoticon  it all comes with the 'JOB' but some many are not as astute as Chef Ramsey about clean standards and hand washing!

I believe this happened in Swindon, west of London. Though it might have happened in America, just as well. The fault is policing...I have reported unhealthy practices I have observed in restaurants. In Chinatown (Grant Ave.) San Francisco, you see a lot of health code violations.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:18 pm

What does his religion have to do with it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Stormee wrote:I thought that rag wrapped around their headz waz asswipe. lol

You're acting like a turban yourself
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Miffs2 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:17 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Delhi Belly, anyone?

Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Smiley-toilet04

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Dirty dirty bastard, bloody savages Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands 3633442240Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands 3633442240
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:What does his religion have to do with it?

Muslims have different toilet habits.
Though I'm sure other people fail to wash their hands after going to the loo.....mostly they do use loo paper though .
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Actually, Muslims don't wipe with the hand they eat with. They also shake your hand with the hand they eat with - if they offer you their arse-wipe hand I'd suggest they don't like you much.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:30 pm

At least their food is clean then. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:43 pm

eddie wrote:Actually, Muslims don't wipe with the hand they eat with. They also shake your hand with the hand they eat with - if they offer you their arse-wipe hand I'd suggest they don't like you much.

Oh, that makes ALL the difference. Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Happy-smiley32
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Syl wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:What does his religion have to do with it?

Muslims have different toilet habits.
Though I'm sure other people fail to wash their hands after going to the loo.....mostly they do use loo paper though .

You can still use paper and not wash your hands....I do bet a lot of people do that in food establishments. However, at least getting shit under your fingernails is minimised whereas using your hand on a shitty arse is not really 'cricket' is it? Our Indian take away has an open kitchen. You can see them working. Not that that means anything when it comes to cack under fingernails.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Actually, Muslims don't wipe with the hand they eat with. They also shake your hand with the hand they eat with - if they offer you their arse-wipe hand I'd suggest they don't like you much.

Oh, that makes ALL the difference.   Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Happy-smiley32

Well,it only does to them, granted.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:03 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Oh, that makes ALL the difference.   Muslim Chef preps food after washing bottom with his bare hands Happy-smiley32

Well,it only does to them, granted.

yeah, but he had to hold that shitty bottle in his eating hand!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:26 pm

From a halal guide:

Proper hand cleaning is necessary after each usage of toilet and before starting of food processing.

http://www.halalrc.org/images/Research%20Material/Literature/halal%20Guidelines.pdf

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down