NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should women past childbearing age get IVF?

3 posters

Go down

Should women past childbearing age get IVF? Empty Should women past childbearing age get IVF?

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:59 pm

55 year old has triplets. Should a woman put herself through this? Is it fair on her children?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3529229/JAN-MOIR-lunacy-having-pay-granny-s-triplets.html

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Should women past childbearing age get IVF? Empty Re: Should women past childbearing age get IVF?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:50 pm

I'm a firm believer in a woman's rights to have children and if she and her partner can prove they cannot produce becasue of medical conditions etc, then they should get a round of IVF.

Past child-bearing age? No. I don't think it's ethical really.

Nature speaks for a reason.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Should women past childbearing age get IVF? Empty Re: Should women past childbearing age get IVF?

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:I'm a firm believer in a woman's rights to have children and if she and her partner  can prove they cannot produce becasue of medical conditions etc, then they should get a round of IVF.

Past child-bearing age? No. I don't think it's ethical really.

Nature speaks for a reason.

I have to agree. Nature stops you from having babies for a reason at a certain age. I think it's so unfair for the children. I lost my mum when I was an adult and it just about killed me. I can't imagine what it must be like for a child or teenager at a time when you need your mum the most.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 pm

I agree with you both.
I think it's very selfish to bring children into the world unnaturally when you are way past normal child bearing age.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Well said Horatio. Sorry you lost your mum X
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down