NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isis nuclear bomb is a serious threat.

2 posters

Go down

Isis nuclear bomb is a serious threat. Empty Isis nuclear bomb is a serious threat.

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:42 pm

President Obama warns of the threat to mankind if/when Isis have control of nuclear weapons.
Not a pleasant thought is it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/isis-nuclear-bomb-is-a-serious-threat-warns-barack-obama-a6964621.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Isis nuclear bomb is a serious threat. Empty Re: Isis nuclear bomb is a serious threat.

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Syl wrote:President Obama warns of the threat to mankind if/when Isis have control of nuclear weapons.
Not a pleasant thought is it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/isis-nuclear-bomb-is-a-serious-threat-warns-barack-obama-a6964621.html

I should think if they do attempt to drop one, or they do actually do it, the whole world will be forced to drop it's arsenal on Syria and other regions occupied by these maniacs.    Wasn't it predicted that the third world war would come out of the Middle East?   It's also been predicted that Europe as we know it, will end in 2016.   Though I think this may mean the end of the EU as we know it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Isis nuclear bomb is a serious threat. Empty Re: Isis nuclear bomb is a serious threat.

Post by Syl Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:37 pm

I think if they, or any other similar terrorist group managed to get their hands on nuclear weapons it would be the end of more than Europe as we know it.

Their targets are world wide.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down