NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern European Mothers Dumping Their Babies Upon Us.

+3
eddie
Victorismyhero
Major
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Eastern European Mothers Dumping Their Babies Upon Us. Empty Re: Eastern European Mothers Dumping Their Babies Upon Us.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:58 am

Great to see the judge seeing sense.
This child will have no idea what ethnic background they are until their adoptive parents decide to tell them, and thus will be raised as any other British baby by British parents. Not that it matters what ethnicity a parent is raising children. What also a very brave thing to do where these mothers are placing the interest of the baby over anything else to be raised in a country that will offer them a better chance in life. So clearly here we are talking about women who got pregnant by accident but do not want to abort their babies. Not only that but the children from the Estonian women were born in the UK. They admit they are not in a position to raise the child and are doing the right thing.
And the backward racist takes issue with this not thus giving  a care about the welfare of the child.

Wow

Back to top Go down

Eastern European Mothers Dumping Their Babies Upon Us. Empty Re: Eastern European Mothers Dumping Their Babies Upon Us.

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:50 am

If they were born here they are british...end of....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:53 am

Stormee wrote:They should not have babies if they will not take responsibility to raise them themselves, they should keep their legz shut.
This is outrageous and some aerosol condonez it.

Eastern European migrant mothers are surrendering their newborn children to be adopted in Britain, a High Court judge said yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492400/Migrant-mums-babies-adoption-better-life-UK-High-Court-rules-Estonian-woman-s-child-raised-Britain.html#ixzz42xCVIwFk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How about the men keeping their dicks in their pants, as they are obviously not prepared to raise them either.

Not only racist and homophobic, but misogynist as well - how pleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:47 am

Didge wrote:Great to see the judge seeing sense.
This child will have no idea what ethnic background they are until their adoptive parents decide to tell them, and thus will be raised as any other British baby by British parents. Not that it matters what ethnicity a parent is raising children. What also a very brave thing to do where these mothers are placing the interest of the baby over anything else to be raised in a country that will offer them a better chance in life. So clearly here we are talking about women who got pregnant by accident but do not want to abort their babies. Not only that but the children from the Estonian women were born in the UK. They admit they are not in a position to raise the child and are doing the right thing.
And the backward racist takes issue with this not thus giving  a care about the welfare of the child.

Wow

Top post. Totally agree alien
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Great to see the judge seeing sense.

Wow

Top post. Totally agree alien

Thanks Eddie...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm

yes didge very good post alien
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:yes didge very good post alien

Thanks Veya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Stormee wrote:Wait until they grow up and live next door to you.

You mean a child raised British by British parents?

I mean are you afraid they will say good morning and good evening to you?

The horror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

You mean a child raised British by British parents?

I mean are you afraid they will say good morning and good evening to you?

The horror

They/ll never be British, I doubt if you are.

Being British is a concept, only invented when we had the unification with Scotland.

Did you not learn any history in school?

They will be |British as they were born here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

Being British is a concept, only invented when we had the unification with Scotland.

If anyone wants to be British they gotta earn it.

Since when?

The concept of being British has constantly changed since its invention in 1704

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:15 pm

Being born in Britain doesn't necessarily make someone automatically British.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Being born in Britain doesn't necessarily make someone automatically British.

in the vast majority of cases it does
And certainly in this case it does

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:29 pm

I don't really care that much, I'm just correcting that sweeping statement.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't really care that much, I'm just correcting that sweeping statement.

Nobody made the sweeping claim you stated

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't really care that much, I'm just correcting that sweeping statement.

Victor did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Victor did.

Wrong, he is speaking in this case of these adopted children who are born here

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Victor did.

It's still not automatic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nationality_law#British_citizenship_by_birth_in_the_United_Kingdom
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nationality_law#British_citizenship_by_birth_in_the_United_Kingdom

In this case it is through their adoption, so Victor was right

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, because he said they were British because they were born here, not because they're being adopted here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, because he said they were British because they were born here, not because they're being adopted here.

They have been born here and adopted, making them British

So you are wrong

If the mother had left them up for adoption here, they would be British being born here, which is what she did

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:
Stormee wrote:

pray tell what did you do to earn it? Suspect Suspect Suspect
In your life time ist has been in Constant decline
you shoudl lose your citizenshuip by that logic because although born there you have done nothing but waste resources and earned nothing on balance.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:21 pm

You know what nobody talks about? How it would solve everything if these children would just stop asking to be born!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:
Stormee wrote:

How does one do that?

I was born her and my mother is of English heritage but my father was of French Canadian heritage.

What am I?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Stormee wrote:

How does one do that?

I was born her and my mother is of English heritage but my father was of French Canadian heritage.

What am I?

You are your own special creation Edds cheers cheers I love you
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down