NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis

3 posters

Go down

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Empty Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:55 am

40-year old terror victim pulls knife out of neck, stabs and neutralizes terrorist - UPDATED with more video WARNING GRAPHIC

A 40-year old ultra-Orthodox Jew in Petach Tikva pulled a knife out of his own neck this afternoon and stabbed and killed the 'Palestinian' terrorist who had stabbed him.
The Palestinian assailant had followed the man, who was collecting money for charity, into a wine shop on the central city’s Baron Hirsch Street and began stabbing him “multiple times” in the upper body in a “frenzied attack,” police said.
At one point, the victim managed to break away and fled the store, while the owner of the store hit the attacker and tried to subdue him, police said. The victim then returned to the store, pulled the knife out of his own neck, and stabbed his attacker.
Initial reports had said the stabbing may have occurred during an altercation; however, the incident was later confirmed by police as a terror attack.
Magen David Adom paramedics said they treated the victim at the scene before taking him to the city’s Beilinson Hospital.
Here's video of the Petach Tikva terrorist on the ground. WARNING - GRAPHIC.

@ArielCohen37 @IsraelMatzav the video,pic.twitter.com/2afw0vqXwC
— Israel's Voice (@IsraelsVoice) March 8, 2016

Ten other terror victims were not as lucky this evening in Tel Aviv. They were all stabbed by another 'Palestinian' terrorist on Tel Aviv's beach promenade before the terrorist was shot and killed by police. One victim - an American tourist - has died of his wounds.
An American tourist was killed and at least 10 people were injured Tuesday evening when a Palestinian man carried out a stabbing spree in Jaffa. Five of the injured were described as being in critical condition.
The terrorist stabbed his victims in at least three locations in an attack that lasted some 20 minutes, reports said.
The attacker was shot dead by police after a chase from the Jaffa Port along the Tel Aviv beach promenade. Police said he was a 21-year-old man from the West Bank Palestinian refugee camp in Qalqiliya.
The Wolfson Medical Center in Tel Aviv confirmed one victim, a 29-year-old American tourist, arrived at the hospital dead, and one other was being treated in the trauma unit in critical condition. The tourist’s wife was severely injured in the attack, according to Zaki Heller, spokesperson for the Magen David Adom ambulance service.
Tel Aviv’s Ichilov Hospital said it received six victims, one in critical condition, two in moderate condition and two suffering from lighter wounds. The hospital’s medical director confirmed that one of the victims was a pregnant woman. Another of the victims was an Arab Israeli — Jaffa is a mixed city with a sizable Arab population — and one a Palestinian man who was residing in Israel illegally, police reported.
Waiting to hear if the United Nations 'human rights council' calls the Petach Tikva victim's response 'disproportionate.' 

Two police officers were also shot in the head in a drive-by shooting by a 'Palestinian' terrorist outside the Old City of Jerusalem's Damascus Gate. One of those officers is in critical condition.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/40-year-old-terror-victim-pulls-knife.html

Last edited by Didge on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Empty Re: Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:02 am

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-1.30.02-AM-e1457479577370-635x357

Amid Tuesday’s onslaught of Palestinian terror attacks, Israeli civilians helped subdue knife-wielding assailants in two of the three incidents. After Yonatan Azarihab was stabbed multiple times Tuesday afternoon in Petah Tikva corner store, he managed to pull the knife from his neck and use it to stab and neutralize his attacker. “Its a miracle, I wasn’t at all prepared for anything like that,” Azarihab told the Ynet news site from his hospital bed at Beilinson Hospital.
“I was inside the store and all of the sudden I felt someone jump on me, I didn’t realize what was happening until someone yelled ‘terrorist’ and I saw the knife in his hand,” said Azarihab, 40, a father of five.

Abed el-Rahman Mahmoud Radad, 18, followed Azarihab, who was collecting money for charity, into a shop on Baron Hirsch Street and began stabbing him multiple times in the upper body in a “frenzied attack,” police said.

“I immediately knew I had to engage him so that he wouldn’t be able to hurt anyone else,” the ultra-Orthodox victim said.

Repeating the Jewish proverb “If I am not for myself, who will be for me?” Azarihab said he got up and hurled the attacker onto a drinks display in the store.

“He was still stabbing at that point,” he added.

Azarihab said the strength he found to fight off his attacker was God-given.

“If God didn’t want me to be in this place right now, then I wouldn’t be here. I thought today was my last, but I’m still here.”

Several hours later, 26-year-old Yishai Montgomery attempted to stop a Palestinian terrorist on a stabbing spree on the Tel Aviv-Jaffa boardwalk by hitting him over the head with his guitar.

“I saw a man in a grey shirt running towards me after hearing screams and lots of yelling nearby,” Montgomery told Ynet.

“All of the sudden I realized he has a knife. He jumped on the bench yelling at me and trying to stab me so I grabbed my guitar and hit him over the head with it.”

While a blow to the head with an acoustic guitar left an impressive dent in Montgomery’s instrument, it wasn’t enough to stop 22-year-old Bashar Massalha.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-civilians-spring-to-action-to-stop-terrorists/

Back to top Go down

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Empty Re: Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:06 am

Taylor Force, 29, was on school trip to Israel; his wife was severely injured in stabbing spree — the day’s third terror attack; several other victims critical.

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-12.38.43-AM-635x357

The American tourist killed in Tuesday’s terror attack in Tel Aviv was identified as 29-year-old Taylor Force, a graduate student at Vanderbilt University, the school said in a statement. Force, a Lubbock, Texas native, was killed and at least 10 people were injured Tuesday evening when a Palestinian man carried out a stabbing spree in Jaffa. Five of the injured were described as being in critical condition.

The attack was the third of the day; two policemen were badly hurt in a Jerusalem shooting earlier, and a 40-year-old father-of-five was stabbed repeatedly and moderately injured in an attack in Petah Tikva before managing to stab his assailant with his own knife. Force was a US army veteran, according to his LinkedIn profile and an article published on a business school review website. He graduated from West Point Military Academy in 2009 and served as a field artillery officer from 2009-2014 at Fort Hood.

There was no immediate confirmation from the US Department of Defense.

Force’s wife was severely injured in the attack, according to Zaki Heller, spokesperson for the Magen David Adom ambulance service. “It is with extreme sadness that I write to inform you that Taylor Force, a student at our Owen Graduate School of Management, was fatally wounded March 8 in a stabbing attack while on an Owen school trip to Tel Aviv, Israel,” the Nashville, Tennessee university said in a statement. “All other Vanderbilt students, faculty and staff on the trip are safe.”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/vanderbilt-student-taylor-force-named-as-us-victim-of-jaffa-terror-attack/
“This horrific act of violence has robbed our Vanderbilt family of a young hopeful life and all of the bright promise that he held for bettering our greater world,” school Chancellor Nicholas S. Zeppos wrote. “Taylor’s family and his friends and colleagues have our deepest sympathy and utmost support.”

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:45 am

Never hear of an Jew doing doing that!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:14 am

Well Nicko, and all this incitement is directly down to hate promoted around a false claim that the Jews are going to destroy the Al-Aqsa Mosque. All bullshit of course and this is not the first time the Palestinian authorities have made the same false charge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

I mean how disgusting is it where Muslims have taken over countless Christian buildings like the Hagia Sophia, one of the oldest finest testaments to Christian architecture. I do not see them saying how wrong this was or placing this building back as a Christian place of worship? Something then is fundamentally wrong in Islamic teachings. As there is no doubts Jerusalem has been the center of Jewish worship for at least 2,500 years, maybe even far longer by centuries. No physical evidence of the first temple has been found, but there is evidence for the second and third Temples built and yet Muslims seem unable to share a holy area. When Jews go to the area to visit, they are hounded, abuse thrown, bottles and rocks thrown at them spat on etc. Yet when Muslims visit the Western Wall, this is what happens.

Muslims at the Kotel. No riots.

A friend of EoZ visited the Western Wall last Friday, and saw there a tour group of Muslims from Turkey.

He took some photos:

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Mself1

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Mself2

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Mself3

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Mself4

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis Mself5

No chants. No threats. No riots. No reaction, really, from the Jews worshiping there.

Yet only a few meters away we see Muslims get upset at the very idea of Jews visiting the area of the Al Aqsa Mosque, and each visit generates headlines in Arab media.

The differences are striking, but this is not something that would get mentioned in the media.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.de/2016/03/Muslims-at-kotel-no-riots.html

This shows either the teachings of Islam clearly do incite violence or the Palestinian authorities are in citing violence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Israeli man critically wounded in Jerusalem shooting attackTwo terrorists open fire on civilians and police outside Old City, apparently after failed shooting attack on a bus; are shot dead

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-critically-wounded-in-jerusalem-shooting-attack/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:11 pm

FrontPage described the remarkable scene yesterday:
Israelis have fought Muslim Jihadis trying to stab them with umbrellas and selfie sticks, not to mention good old-fashioned guns. Yonatan Ezriyahav, an Orthodox Jewish man, took the knife he had been stabbed with and turned it against the terrorist.

The Muslim attacker stabbed the Orthodox man in the neck. He managed to grip, pulled the knife from his body and lunged for the perpetrator and stabbed him several times in the body including the stabbing him directly in the neck. then he sat down and, according to bystanders said: "I killed a man who tried to kill me."

Palestinian Press Agency, which is mostly aligned with Fatah reports on this story with the headline"This is Jewish terrorism: Shocking Video: Israelis beating and stabbing to death a Palestinian youth."

Hebrew sites published a video in which a young Palestinian who stabbed a Jew is left to bleed to death without giving him any medical assistance.

According to eyewitnesses, the Israelis beat the young man and stabbed him to death.

And it appears in the video the Israelis are wishing death to the young man and demanding not to resuscitate him with ugly insults.

So a video that shows Israelis angry at a man who almost managed to murder a Jew is being used to incite Palestinians to murder more Jews.

Or, as Western media likes to say, a "cycle of violence."

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:29 pm

As you defend these people to the hilt Sassy,

your response please.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Palestinian woman with a knife caught inside settlement

Suspect sneaks into Kedumim in the West Bank, chases female resident before being arrested by troops

http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-woman-with-a-knife-caught-inside-settlement/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Palestinian tries to stab soldiers near Ariel, is shot dead

No injuries to security forces at West Bank checkpoint, in third attack in three hours Wednesday

http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-tries-to-stab-soldiers-is-shot-dead-2/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:22 pm

That first story is extraordinary. So the guy who was attacked left the shop and then returned and stabbed the guy with the knife which had been in his own neck? I did have a look at what happened to the attacker and it was very graphic.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:That first story is extraordinary. So the guy who was attacked left the shop and then returned and stabbed the guy with his knife which had been in his own neck? I did have a look at what happened to the attacker and it was very graphic.

Not quite Rags, he escaped from the shop during the attack, with the knife stuck in his neck

More details on here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3482910/Ultra-Orthodox-Jew-pulls-knife-neck-uses-kill-Palestinian-stabbed-day-carnage-saw-three-attacks-Israelis.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:That first story is extraordinary. So the guy who was attacked left the shop and then returned and stabbed the guy with his knife which had been in his own neck? I did have a look at what happened to the attacker and it was very graphic.

Not quite Rags, he escaped from the shop during the attack, with the knife stuck in his neck

More details on here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3482910/Ultra-Orthodox-Jew-pulls-knife-neck-uses-kill-Palestinian-stabbed-day-carnage-saw-three-attacks-Israelis.html

That's what I meant. The attacker stabbed the victim, and then the knife was still in the victim's neck, and he left the shop and then returned and stabbed the attacker with it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

More details on here

That's what I meant. The attacker stabbed the victim, and then the knife was still in the victim's neck, and he left the shop and then returned and stabbed the attacker with it.

Adrenaline.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:57 pm

No response from Sassy I see!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Israeli man, 29, stabbed in Jerusalem’s Old City

Assailant flees site of attack inside Jaffa Gate, police in pursuit; victim said lightly hurt from wound in back

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-man-29-lightly-hurt-in-jerusalem-stabbing/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:46 pm

At least two rockets strike Israeli towns near Gaza border

Just moments earlier, rocket sirens sounded in Israeli towns adjacent to the border with the Gaza Strip.

Just moments earlier, rocket sirens sounded in Israeli towns adjacent to the border with the Gaza Strip.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Rocket-sirens-wail-in-towns-near-Gaza-border-447645

Two IDF soldiers shot by alleged Palestinian terrorist on Highway 443

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Israeli-motorist-shot-by-alleged-Palestinian-terrorist-on-Highway-443-447643

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:20 am

Four soldiers lightly hurt in Palestinian attacks

Aattackers shot dead while carrying out consecutive car-ramming and shooting attacks near Kiryat Arba in the West Bank

http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-try-to-ram-israelis-with-car-in-west-bank/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:54 am

Knives found on 2 Palestinian women trying to enter Jerusalem.

Residents of West Bank town of Abu Dis confess to planning stabbing attack, police say.

Updates on terrorist attacks on Israelis IMG-20160314-WA0013-e1457972058284-635x357

The two Palestinians, aged 28 and 24, from the West Bank town of Abu Dis, just outside the capital, were stopped at the Zeitim checkpoint while trying to reach Jerusalem, police said.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/knives-found-on-palestinian-women-trying-to-enter-jerusalem/

Also

http://www.timesofisrael.com/rocket-fired-from-gaza-falls-in-open-field-near-sderot/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Girl, 17, arrested with knife at West Bank junction

Border Police had advance intelligence of planned stabbing at site which has been terror attack target. Border Police were on alert at the Tapuah checkpoint near the junction after receiving army intelligence that a young woman had left her home in the Jenin area with the intention of carrying out an attack, a police spokesperson said. The girl, traveling in a taxi, aroused suspicion when she said she did not have identification with her. A check revealed that she was the one named by army intelligence, police said.

The girl was arrested and taken in for questioning by security services.

In February, another 17-year-old girl was arrested in the same place for carrying a knife. During her initial interrogation, she said she had planned to carry out an attack after watching “inciting videos” on social media sites, police said.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/girl-17-arrested-with-knife-at-west-bank-junction/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:10 pm

Two stabbing attacks thwarted within minutes in West Bank

Assailant shot and killed while attempting an attack at Etzion Junction; 2 youths arrested with knives near Sha’ar Binyamin

http://www.timesofisrael.com/two-stabbing-attacks-thwarted-within-minutes-in-west-bank/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down