NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel

2 posters

Go down

Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel  Empty Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:28 pm

No Jew in the world, not even in 'anti-Semitic' France and probably not even in 'satanic' Iran, lives in such a regime of fear, deprivation and ostracism.

Imagine what it’s like to be an Arab citizen in Israel today – only dread and despair. No Jew in the world, not even in “anti-Semitic” France and probably not even in “satanic” Iran, lives in such a regime of fear, deprivation and ostracism. You walk around Tel Aviv streets accompanied by fear and humiliation. In Jerusalem you might also get shot. In Afula you’ll be banished. Better not speak in your tongue, it’s inadvisable to dress like an Arab. Be a Jew on the street and an Arab at home.

Best of all, stay at home. But at home you might get raided by the police riot squad – perhaps you’re hiding the terrorist – working from the Shin Bet’s lists of names. You want to escape from all this abroad? On the way there you’re humiliated at Ben-Gurion Airport. On the way back they take you off the flight, at the demand of the raging crowd. Perhaps soon we’ll have flights for Jews only.

You live in your country on probation. No authority will help you. No government will save you. The courts discriminate against you, the budgets discriminate against you. The Knesset is racist, the media is ultra-nationalist. Expressions of Israeli Jewish solidarity are getting fewer. Nobody stood up on the Aegean Airlines flight to save the Israelis’ honor. Almost nobody stands up at all anymore. Even in liberal Ramat Aviv it’s hard to be an Arab construction worker without fear. Building its houses, cleaning its streets and carrying its deliveries is OK, but don’t be an Arab.

All this is happening just when a generation has arisen that is trying to integrate into a Jewish democratic state, which it was born into against its will. The Israeli answer to the integration effort is Benjamin Netanyahu. You wanted to be pharmacists in Superpharm, speak in a new Arab-Hebrew dialect, read Yediot Ahronoth and watch Channel 2? It won’t do you any good.

But paradoxically, the key to saving Israeli democracy is in the hands of this trampled minority. If Palestinian citizens of Israel – “Israeli Arabs,” in the name forced on them, choose surrender and groveling, Israeli democracy is doomed to destruction. The more they submit, the more they’ll be trampled, and democracy will be trampled with them. It will not be saved by the Jewish majority – which is indifferent to democracy’s fate or even sees it a danger – but by this minority, whose war for democracy is the war for its home and destiny.

It’s the third generation of the Nakba, and wonder of wonders – the Arabs may be the ones to determine what kind of system of government we’ll have. The first generation was paralyzed by the catastrophe, the second tried to probe its way forward apologetically. Now the third generation has risen, which could be the first for recovery and revival. There is now a Joint List in the Knesset, which could mark the beginning of the change, and there are impressive, proud young people who won’t agree to be humiliated as their parents were. Their chance must not be missed.

The mission is almost impossible. Jewish society is frightened, violent, hateful and haughty. The campaigns of incitement, intimidation and hatred have done their job. One terrorist from Arara is enough to escalate them. Israelis who talk about wild weeds among the settlers talk about the entire Arab community as a fifth column. You must not be silent, Arab friends. You must not bow your head.

It’s easy to preach and hard, of course, to do. It’s hard work when there is so little Jewish partnership. The authorities and the majority are against you. But much is on your shoulders – Yugoslavia, yes or no; democracy, yes or no; even the chance for the one-state solution. In Jewish society there aren’t enough forces yet to fight for these issues. They have been smitten. Now Ramat Aviv is hostile to you as well.

The road is long, but the direction is clear – no surrender. An impressive, promising representative Arab List is already operating in the Knesset, but it is excluded. You must not remain silent about that, either. Enough of giving in to the Jews on everything. Look at what the settlers have achieved, and they’re a smaller minority, though operating in much better conditions. So wake up, Arabs. It will (also) be good for the Jews.

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.695900

Back to top Go down

Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel  Empty Re: Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:32 pm

lol more jackanory for the regressive haaretz

Odd as I do not see any mass demonstrations from the Israeli Arabs

Seems again this media outlet has been caught short and with its pants down

It also fails to understand peace is in the hands of all Palestinians and Israeli's

Seriously poor backward article on every level;

The question you need to ask yourself is why the Palestinians have refused to take the offer of peace so many times in history from the Israeli's when offered?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Wanna see what israeli arabs view and feel

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Society_&_Culture/arabpoll.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:36 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/half-of-jerusalem-arabs-want-to-be-israelis-poll/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:09 pm

When I have the time and the inclination to read more about the Israel vs Palestine issue --- I've become quite enraptured by the discussion that plays out on here >>> Talk:Jerusalem/Archive 15 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jerusalem/Archive_15 

Now don't assume that there aren't some serious head butting about passionate stances and other POV's --- but you won't get the consistent ass-swipe attacks from this communities #1 Troll. 

Maybe you've already looked at it, Sassy; but it is interesting to read how scholarly/well written humans feel and are able to do so without all of the vitriol Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:17 pm

aspca4ever wrote:When I have the time and the inclination to read more about the Israel vs Palestine issue --- I've become quite enraptured by the discussion that plays out on here >>> Talk:Jerusalem/Archive 15 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jerusalem/Archive_15 

Now don't assume that there aren't some serious head butting about passionate stances and other POV's --- but you won't get the consistent ass-swipe attacks from this communities #1 Troll. 

Maybe you've already looked at it, Sassy; but it is interesting to read how scholarly/well written humans feel and are able to do so without all of the vitriol Wink

lol have you made a single post today without an insult Ayev?

I notice you could not address a single point and instead just offer yet more proof that you are immature

Next time you will be reported for attempting to derail the thread

Best you stop acting like a petulant brat

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:25 pm

Poor - Poor unfortunate wee-little boy; yet another voice irritating him --- Tsk, Tsk, Tsk 

But seriously, don't be such a fraidy-cat; have someone haul you to the doctors office --- there are a wide variety of medicines and holistic options that will help you with all of those annoying voices you keep hearing~~~ 

REXULTI (brexpiprazole) for Schizophrenia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:27 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Poor - Poor unfortunate wee-little boy; yet another voice irritating him --- Tsk, Tsk, Tsk 

But seriously, don't be such a fraidy-cat; have someone haul you to the doctors office --- there are a wide variety of medicines and holistic options that will help you with all of those annoying voices you keep hearing~~~ 

REXULTI (brexpiprazole) for Schizophrenia

I did warn you

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:31 pm

affraid  OOOOOH, such a mean-wee-little boy; but seriously...I could provide you with an entire list of proper meds to aide in your journey towards MENTAL HEALTH~~~  Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel  2385359624 
But you would have to go get the prescriptions --- would your mother be able to chauffer you to the appointment?

Last edited by aspca4ever on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:31 pm

aspca4ever wrote:When I have the time and the inclination to read more about the Israel vs Palestine issue --- I've become quite enraptured by the discussion that plays out on here >>> Talk:Jerusalem/Archive 15 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jerusalem/Archive_15 

Yep, in other places I have some very interesting discussions, however, have Dodge on ignore, he's been indoctrinated with Hasbara, Israel pays thousands and thousands of people to do it.  
http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/  
https://electronicintifada.net/content/hasbara-courses-israeli-universities-exposed-new-report/12612
https://hasbarabootcamp.wordpress.com/about/
https://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/

I think Dodge has read their manual, but does it for free lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:32 pm

sassy wrote:

Yep, in other places I have some very interesting discussions, however, have Dodge on ignore, he's been indoctrinated with Hasbara, Israel pays thousands and thousands of people to do it.  
http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/  
https://electronicintifada.net/content/hasbara-courses-israeli-universities-exposed-new-report/12612
https://hasbarabootcamp.wordpress.com/about/
https://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/

I think Dodge has read these manual, but does it for free lol

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:32 pm

aspca4ever wrote:affraid  OOOOOH, such a mean-wee-little boy; but seriously...I could provide you with an entire list of proper meds to aide in your journey towards MENTAL HEALTH~~~  Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel  2385359624 
But you would have to go get the prescriptions --- would your mother be able to chauffer you to the appointment?

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Indeed; what I've always found interesting is how 'MAN' can claim --- 'This Land Is Mine/Ours' and it was supposedly 'GOD GIVEN' --- odd, just really odd to my Native American relatives!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:37 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Indeed; what I've always found interesting is how 'MAN' can claim --- 'This Land Is Mine/Ours' and it was supposedly 'GOD GIVEN' --- odd, just really odd to my Native American relatives!

No land belongs to anyone, but you need to understand a few points made earlier on another thread

Indigenous Status:

A people had a coalescence and a genesis on the land

This can certainly be stated for the Jews and no matter that the vast majority were displaced through history, they retained their Jewish identity, culture, language, religion etc. Even then Jews did remain in the Holy lands throughout history which can be attested by countless records.

Now can the same be said about the Palestinian Arabs?

No, as their genesis was in the the Arabian Peninsula and thus they can never be identified as indigenous to the lands of Israel. They would only be indigenous if they descended from former Jews, Samaritans, Druze, Canaanites etc. Of course some Palestinians are descended this way, but the vast majority are descended from Arabs who also were recent migrants to the area over the last 150 years, just as many Jews were returning to these lands. This does not mean I do not think Palestinian Arabs have a right to a nation and a land. Of course I think they should have their own nation, even though one already exists in the nation  of Jordan which is made up of a vast majority of Palestinian Arabs.
So I certainly back the right of a second Palestinian nation in the West bank and Gaza but under a Tolerant and progressive peace minded leadership.

One thing is evident though, no land can be claimed to be called an Arab land. That is given precedence to a view that any land conquered by the Arabs were thus immediately make that conquered land then Arabic. By using this view which Muslims believe such a stance is righteous based on the belief any land taken is ordained to them by Allah. Then if any person believes it is Arab land based on a previous time they conquered the land, then the same will then apply to any nation that conquers a land. This would mean where Israel has through defensive wars gained land from the Arabs. This then would automatically make the land then Jewish land based on this methodology.

This is why those of hate have very little understanding of what they are talking about and end up contradicting themselves on this issue.

Conclusion.

1)  The Jews are indigenous to the lands of Modern Israel

2  )Arabs are indigenous to the lands of the Arabian Peninsula.

3)  Both Israel and the formation of a second Palestinian state should exist in peace with each other.

4) If people believe the lands are Arab lands, from once conquering them, then using their methodology any lands gained by Israel would immediately become Jewish lands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:39 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Indeed; what I've always found interesting is how 'MAN' can claim --- 'This Land Is Mine/Ours' and it was supposedly 'GOD GIVEN' --- odd, just really odd to my Native American relatives!

Yep, apparently the fact they were there thousands of years ago is more important than the people who have been occupying it since then.  In which case, we had better give Britain back to the Romans lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:40 pm

WOW...LMAO #1 Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel  Troll-slap-rage-smiley-emoticonis going to be very - very busy today...such a stalker and nothing to add to the topic; but wait --- that's his forte --- whine/attack/bully and now report!

When he's not having issues with all of those 'VOICES' raging in his own head Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel  2728977919

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:41 pm

sassy wrote:

Yep, apparently the fact they were there thousands of years ago is more important than the people who have been occupying it since then.  In which case, we had better give Britain back to the Romans lol

The Romans are not indigenous to the UK

So again you need to answer and understand the following points

Indigenous Status:

A people had a coalescence and a genesis on the land

This can certainly be stated for the Jews and no matter that the vast majority were displaced through history, they retained their Jewish identity, culture, language, religion etc. Even then Jews did remain in the Holy lands throughout history which can be attested by countless records.

Now can the same be said about the Palestinian Arabs?

No, as their genesis was in the the Arabian Peninsula and thus they can never be identified as indigenous to the lands of Israel. They would only be indigenous if they descended from former Jews, Samaritans, Druze, Canaanites etc. Of course some Palestinians are descended this way, but the vast majority are descended from Arabs who also were recent migrants to the area over the last 150 years, just as many Jews were returning to these lands. This does not mean I do not think Palestinian Arabs have a right to a nation and a land. Of course I think they should have their own nation, even though one already exists in the nation  of Jordan which is made up of a vast majority of Palestinian Arabs.
So I certainly back the right of a second Palestinian nation in the West bank and Gaza but under a Tolerant and progressive peace minded leadership.

One thing is evident though, no land can be claimed to be called an Arab land. That is given precedence to a view that any land conquered by the Arabs were thus immediately make that conquered land then Arabic. By using this view which Muslims believe such a stance is righteous based on the belief any land taken is ordained to them by Allah. Then if any person believes it is Arab land based on a previous time they conquered the land, then the same will then apply to any nation that conquers a land. This would mean where Israel has through defensive wars gained land from the Arabs. This then would automatically make the land then Jewish land based on this methodology.

This is why those of hate have very little understanding of what they are talking about and end up contradicting themselves on this issue.

Conclusion.

1)  The Jews are indigenous to the lands of Modern Israel

2  )Arabs are indigenous to the lands of the Arabian Peninsula.

3)  Both Israel and the formation of a second Palestinian state should exist in peace with each other.

4) If people believe the lands are Arab lands, from once conquering them, then using their methodology any lands gained by Israel would immediately become Jewish lands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:41 pm

aspca4ever wrote:WOW...LMAO #1 Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel  Troll-slap-rage-smiley-emoticonis going to be very - very busy today...such a stalker and nothing to add to the topic; but wait --- that's his forte --- whine/attack/bully and now report!

When he's not having issues with all of those 'VOICES' raging in his own head Wake Up, Arab Citizens of Israel  2728977919

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:22 pm

What is supposed to happen when you report a post?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:23 pm

nicko wrote:What is supposed to happen when you report a post?

Waiting on Ben to deal with Nicko

So then it will not create anymore idiotic claims for the same poster

This way its fair

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Oh, Good Lord!   Why do people hound admin with reported posts.  Just ignore it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:26 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Oh, Good Lord!   Why do people hound admin with reported posts.  Just ignore it.

Because this poster is and thinks they are a law unto themselves and just jumping on threads poorly attempting to derail them

Once dealt with then no need to report anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Oh, Good Lord!   Why do people hound admin with reported posts.  Just ignore it.

Because this poster is and thinks they are a law unto themselves and just jumping on threads poorly attempting to derail them

Seriously, if everyone reported every slight, admin would have banned you long ago. Wink
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:34 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Seriously, if everyone reported every slight, admin would have banned you long ago. Wink

Again you failed to understand principles

This poster will only get worse unless brought to task, or have you not experienced that

I have been debating near a decade on forums and have been a mod myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down