NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me

5 posters

Go down

Should Didge leave the forum

Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me Vote_lcap67%Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me Vote_lcap33%Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me Empty Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:36 pm

I will allow people to make fools of themselves

If they want me to leave I will

Back to top Go down

Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me Empty Re: Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:37 pm

This is unescessary really.

It's just causing further grief.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me Empty Re: Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:38 pm

This is to prove a point how shallow people are and petty Eddie

I will abide by their vote

Again it says more about how they are than it does about me

I am saving admin any trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:41 pm

You will return.
That is all.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:45 pm

I'm not even voting.

This forum has gone crazy if you ask me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Handy Andy wrote:You will return.
That is all.

No I wont andy if people decide because you miss the point of this as per usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:You will return.
That is all.

OH!!! YES!!! YOU WILL!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:55 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Its not a pantomime Korben

If you want me to leave justsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:55 pm

Who cares? Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me Ththconnie_1
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:56 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

OH !! YES !! IT IS!!

And to think i didn`t even buy a ticket for this self aggrandizing pantomime of yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:58 pm

eddie wrote:I'm not even voting.

This forum has gone crazy if you ask me.

Annnnnnd who's to blame for the insanity??? 

Now that's an answer that I could take to the track and win some money on --- it's a for sure bet - ownership wouldn't be falling upon your head & shoulders --- Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me 2581891615

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Yes I know. I can't think what to tell you lovely...?
Okay, if People want me to leave then say so, it will say far more about you than it will me 1366281442
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:02 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

OH !! YES !! IT IS!!

And to think i didn`t even buy a ticket for this self  aggrandizing pantomime of yours

Just vote Korben

Its not difficult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
OH !! YES !! IT IS!!

And to think i didn`t even buy a ticket for this self  aggrandizing pantomime of yours

Just vote Korben

Its not difficult
what makes you think i haven`t ?

i may be waiting for the intermission in your performance or the curtain call where you exit stage left
ether way very entertaining

Last edited by korban dallas on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:05 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Just vote Korben

Its not difficult

Excellent, glad you have

Now are you going to stop acting like a tit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Excellent, glad you have

you may have missed the edit

i may be waiting for the intermission in your performance or the curtain call where you exit stage left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:09 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Excellent, glad you have

You are the only one making a performance 

I only asked whether people would show up for the play

You did

Sadly i knew you would

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

You did

Sadly i knew you would
well audience participation is a traditional part of pantomime .i am just glad my participation has enabled you to bleat some more "poor you "

To leave , or not to leave : that is the question

Yet All the world 's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one Didge in his time plays many parts

so "Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow....if you haven`t thrown your dummy out the pram for the (x) amount of time

X=(x+1/Dy) the amount of times he leaves comes back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:22 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

You did

Sadly i knew you would
well audience participation is a traditional part of pantomime .i am just glad my participation has enabled you to bleat some more "poor you "

Yet All the world 's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts

so "Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow....if you haven`t thrown your dummy out the pram for the (x) amount of time

X=(x=1/Dy) the amount of times he leaves comes back

Sadly all wrong

I suckered you in

Others never made any big deal, but you did lol

Now that speaks volumes about you lol

Like a moth to a flame

Smile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Oooooooooo 60/40 for didgex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Yet All the world 's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts

X=(x=1/Dy) the amount of times he leaves comes back

Sadly all wrong

I suckered you in

Others never made any big deal, but you did lol

Now that speaks volumes about you lol

Like a moth to a flame

Smile
Two sec while i get some popcorn ....ta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Poll closed, thread locked. That's more than enough "melodrama theater" for the time being, at least.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down