NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminal Iraqi War veteran sends scathing letter to Bush and Cheney

4 posters

Go down

Terminal Iraqi War veteran sends scathing letter to Bush and Cheney Empty Terminal Iraqi War veteran sends scathing letter to Bush and Cheney

Post by JohnEAngel Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:19 pm

An Iraq War veteran who joined the U.S. Army two days after 9/11 has written a powerful open letter to former President George W. Bush and ex-Vice President Dick Cheney accusing them of war crimes, "plunder" and "the murder of thousands of young Americans—my fellow veterans—whose future you stole."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/iraq-war-vet-letter-bush-cheney-tomas-young-154541674.html

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Terminal Iraqi War veteran sends scathing letter to Bush and Cheney Empty Re: Terminal Iraqi War veteran sends scathing letter to Bush and Cheney

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Thanks for sharing. What a tragedy created by a few people's ignorance and hubris.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Terminal Iraqi War veteran sends scathing letter to Bush and Cheney Empty Re: Terminal Iraqi War veteran sends scathing letter to Bush and Cheney

Post by Manicfoot Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:03 pm

I happened to speak to a nurse who served in the gulf and he told me about the 'jab' given out to the forces to prevent this gulf war syndrome. He told me that he complained to the doctors that the 'vaccine' had not been tested properly and it could be harmful to those who received it, he was told by the doctor not to worry about it and they would soon find out if it was harmful to the soldiers.
Great, go fight an illegal war and whilst you are out there become a lab guinea pig without knowing. Where don't I sign up again.
Oh, and obviously the top brass back home knew, that's where the order came from after all.
Manicfoot
Manicfoot
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm

There I was believing a murderer, psychopath or serial killer all would be dealt with in a just way, whenever possible because some just fade into the background somehow, never to be seen again.

It breaks my heart people are still dying today because of a few, this time they are seen and the world knows where they are, yet STILL nothing is done! Making latter the biggest crime there is against our humanity!

If there was only a way we could contact this brave man. Crying or Very sad
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down