NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’

2 posters

Go down

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ Empty Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:54 pm

hite supremacists hurled racist and sexist slurs Tuesday afternoon as they pushed a black protester out of a Donald Trump rally in Kentucky.

Videos have circulated of a young woman being pushed and shoved by a screaming man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat at the Trump rally in Louisville, and the protester described the experience afterward in a Facebook video.

“I was called a n****r and a c*nt and got kicked out,” said Shiya Nwanguma, a University of Louisville student. “They were pushing and shoving at me, cursing at me, yelling at me, called me every name in the book. They’re disgusting and dangerous.”

The hat-wearing Trump supporter appears to be white nationalist Matthew Heimbach, head of the Traditionalist Worker Party, according to other protesters who spoke with the New York Daily News.

“I watched him for hours recruit Trump supporters with five of his buddies,” said protester Molly Shah. “They later attacked the group I was with. The neo-Nazis threw punches and kicked us.”

A Twitter account maintained by a Traditionalist Worker Party supporter suggests the group attended the Louisville rally and took signs from protesters.

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ J1jIESO__biggerTradYouth@TradYouth
Behold our booty of anti-#Trump2016 swag from today's #louisville rally... LMAO at a genuine #CurrentYear sign!
Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ CcgdRSUWAAAQHYI

Another protester said the white supremacists purposefully bumped protesters, hit them with signs and stepped on their shoes as they crowded together, waiting for the rally to begin.

“In my entire life I had never had anyone look at me with such hate,” said activist Chanelle Helm.

She said the feeling was eerie and reminded her of historical photos from the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s, and she said the white supremacists led a chant that chilled her.

“You’re scum, your time will come, you’re scum, your time will come,” Helm said the white nationalists chanted at the demonstrators.

Trump interrupted his speech several times to comment as the demonstrators were led from the rally by U.S. Secret Service agents and Metro Police, complaining that he would be criticized whether he encouraged rough treatment or not.

“Don’t hurt him,” Trump said, as supporters pushed and shoved a black man in the crowd. “See, if I say go get him, I get in trouble with the press — the most dishonest human beings in the world, the worst. If I say, don’t hurt him, the press says, maybe Trump isn’t as tough as he used to be. Can you believe this?”

The forcible removal of protesters has become a regular feature of Trump rallies — and the candidate often encourages violence against them.

“You know what I hate? There’s a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches — we’re not allowed to punch back anymore,” Trump said last week at a rally in Nevada. “In the old days, you know what they used to do with guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

“I’d like to punch him in the face,” Trump added, as the crowd roared in approval.

A group of 30 Valdosta State University students were removed from a rally Monday in Georgia, although the students claim they had not been disruptive.

Trump supporters dismissed concerns about the GOP candidate’s refusal to condemn the Ku Klux Klan and its former leader David Duke, saying the gaffe was a “made-up issue.”

“I don’t believe he’s racist,” said supporter Leone Brown. “I believe he’s a super person.”

Another supporter, a disabled woman who said her friends had lost jobs to illegal immigrants, explained what she liked about Trump.

“We’ve lost our country to everyone else,” said Dianna Burba, a registered Democrat who explained that rural whites had been left behind. “The illegals need to go back where they came from.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/neo-nazis-at-trump-rally-rough-up-black-woman-youre-scum-your-time-will-come/

Videos on link

Back to top Go down

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ Empty Re: Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:51 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/white-patrol-leader-filmed-pushing-black-woman-at-trump-rally-has-history/news-story/18b6ce2b7dad84790b2235f7e59ce048
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ Empty Re: Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:55 am

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ QTVlnSf
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:04 am

Of course sasy does not mind nazism

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:07 am

I don't know if Trump really is racist or if he's just low enough to court racists, but he's going to have to be careful. He's probably destined for the GOP nomination and when he gets in the general election, he will have to watch these racist movements glomming onto his candidacy and make sure they don't become his message.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ QTVlnSf

That is spot on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:16 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't know if Trump really is racist or if he's just low enough to court racists, but he's going to have to be careful. He's probably destined for the GOP nomination and when he gets in the general election, he will have to watch these racist movements glomming onto his candidacy and make sure they don't become his message.

Would it not be hilarious if he gets in?

I would no doubt laugh at you for a least a month lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I don't know if Trump really is racist or if he's just low enough to court racists, but he's going to have to be careful. He's probably destined for the GOP nomination and when he gets in the general election, he will have to watch these racist movements glomming onto his candidacy and make sure they don't become his message.

You and the rest of the world, no doubt -- and I'm sure it would last longer than a month ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 am

I can't remember who gave the explanation
but essentially Trump is a Brand Mascot, you can apply him to anything.

It seemed really accurate in the way trump has positioned himself in Reality TV compared to Reality of his business ventures, the
Character of Trump(as seen in the TV shows) has 10 billion dollar Empire and Builds High rise towers but the real person may have as little as 150Million after covering debts and Sells the name 'Trump' to Developers that Build High Rise towers. Trump doesn't own them any more than Ronald MacDonald owns a franchised MacDonald’s store
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:21 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

You and the rest of the world, no doubt -- and I'm sure it would last longer than a month ...

depends scratch
 do you think trump can keep his little cocktail Frankfurt fingers off the Button that long geek

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ 7PZrLpI
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:21 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Be hilarious watching you suffer though through at least 4 years

Personally it would be a nightmare for the Americans who I would never wish that on them, but on you I am willing to make an exception, just so you learn what it means to really understand karma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

depends scratch
 do you think trump can keep his little cocktail Frankfurt fingers off the Button that long geek

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’ 7PZrLpI

I doubt it, I could see the world going up in smoke quite quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down