NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men: Forget February the 14th

3 posters

Go down

Men: Forget February the 14th Empty Men: Forget February the 14th

Post by eddie Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:34 pm

And wait for March 14!!

It's steak and BJ Day

http://www.steakandbjday.com
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Men: Forget February the 14th Empty Re: Men: Forget February the 14th

Post by eddie Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:34 pm

You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:38 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'll let OH know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:43 pm

eddie wrote:You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.

But you don't eat meat Eddie....................Men: Forget February the 14th Ashame10

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:48 pm

So for 364 days of the year I don't have to provide and cook steak then? sounds like a good idea. rabbit
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:50 pm

FTL I knew someone would say that!

I make allowances for certain things.
You have to be a bit bendy Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:54 pm

eddie wrote:FTL I knew someone would say that!

Steak ...............................Men: Forget February the 14th Cow_310 or sausages???? Men: Forget February the 14th Sausag10

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:37 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Steak ...............................Men: Forget February the 14th Cow_310 or sausages???? Men: Forget February the 14th Sausag10

I will cook the streak and eat the sausage cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:26 am

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I will cook the streak and eat the sausage cheers

Men: Forget February the 14th Angel_10 Nope, better not..........................Men: Forget February the 14th Zip_it11

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:45 am

your middle name isnt wendy is is

"bendy wendy" Laughing Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

your middle name isnt wendy is is

"bendy wendy" Laughing Laughing

OMG she wasn't the one with the marrow was she???????????? Men: Forget February the 14th No_fai11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down