NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Woman Stabbs Husband with a Ceramic Squirrel

4 posters

Go down

US Woman Stabbs Husband with a Ceramic Squirrel Empty US Woman Stabbs Husband with a Ceramic Squirrel

Post by Lurker Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:42 pm

A South Carolina woman was held on a domestic abuse charge for allegedly stabbing her common-law husband with a decorative ceramic squirrel when he came home late on Christmas Eve without any beer.

The woman, Helen Ann Williams, 44, of an address on Clifton Street in North Charleston, was in the Charleston County jail on $10,000 cash bond, jail records showed Friday. She faces a hearing in Charleston County Circuit Court in April on a felony charge of domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature.

According to the police report, Williams' 41-year-old husband set out to buy some beer late Tuesday night, but he returned home empty-handed because the stores were closed.

That enraged Williams, according to the report, and as her husband set about making himself a sandwich, she picked up the ceramic squirrel and conked him over the head with it. Then she stabbed him in the chest with it, the report said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/27/22075945-sc-woman-charged-with-stabbing-husband-with-a-ceramic-squirrel?lite
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

US Woman Stabbs Husband with a Ceramic Squirrel Empty Re: US Woman Stabbs Husband with a Ceramic Squirrel

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Was it an antique ceramic squirrel?  If so, what period?

Well...it's South Carolina, after all.  I would be pissed if I sent my spouse out and she didn't come back with some kind of booze.  Ke-rist, there's a Seven/Eleven right on the corner.  If I were a South Caroliner, a day and a half with out alcohol would be hell on earth.

Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

US Woman Stabbs Husband with a Ceramic Squirrel Empty Re: US Woman Stabbs Husband with a Ceramic Squirrel

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:56 pm

OK, so a woman is obviously such a hardcore alcoholic that not getting beer sent her into a homicidal rage in which she violently attacked her husband -- so why do I find this so funny? I must be a bad person ...  Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Not at all, Ben. It is so typical that it has to be funny. This part of the country produces a lot of fodder for laughs.

It also produces tragedies like Trayvon Martin. At least we are laughing about this one.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:18 am

@ben and Quill
I think it's because of the squirrel  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing No 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:32 am

Squirrel? Ahhh...spin off of duck dynasty.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down