NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A day in the life of a forumer.

5 posters

Go down

A day in the life of a forumer. Empty A day in the life of a forumer.

Post by Syl Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:10 pm

A question....is it a wasted day to spend it slumped over a lappy posting on a forum and browsing through youtubes and ebay....cos that's what I have done all day.

No housework (apart from preparing a stew) not much conversation because OH has been really busy, not gone out anywhere.....just slumped, posted, eaten snacks, and chilled...for hours.

The way I see it no one feels guilty if they spend a day doing nothing more than watch TV and chiling outl....and at least forums are interactive and they keep the brain ticking over.

Do you ever do this? and if so do you consider it a wasted day or a benefit to mankind. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of a forumer. Empty Re: A day in the life of a forumer.

Post by Syl Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:12 pm

I'm off now though cos duty calls (I have a taped corrie to catch up on)...plus I have finger ache with all the two finger typing.
Night all. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:38 pm

If you were happy today Syl and it made you feel relaxed and chilled, then it can never have been a wasted day X
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:49 pm

Relaxation time is really important. I would say if you'd taken care of everything you need to do, you've earned a day doing whatever you feel like.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Relaxation time is really important. I would say if you'd taken care of everything you need to do, you've earned a day doing whatever you feel like.

When do I get a paid day off Ben? I've worked here for years and Ive had no paid holidays.
Where's our union rep? Suspect
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Stormee wrote:We go out every day and my forumming  fits in the gaps in the winter, summer we goout for longer and farther places.
We see the family a couple of times a week.

In the summer I have my hobby.
Sounds like you have it just right Stormee.
I love going out, (went to Bury today) but the odd day I spend doing nothing but relaxing (which to me includes foruming) is a real treat. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Relaxation time is really important. I would say if you'd taken care of everything you need to do, you've earned a day doing whatever you feel like.

The way I look at it Ben, I could have spent hours dusting, hovering, washing, and doing wifely stuff, but it'll all need doing again in a few days.
Posting on a forum is visible to everyone for all eternity (or at least till the forum finishes) so I have indeed been productive in my own little way. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:If you were happy today Syl and it made you feel relaxed and chilled, then it can never have been a wasted day X

It did eddie, I really enjoyed myself and 'chatted' to a couple of people I have not chatted to before....so it was lovely.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Syl wrote:

The way I look at it Ben, I could have spent hours dusting, hovering, washing, and doing wifely stuff, but it'll all need doing again in a few days.
Posting on a forum is visible to everyone for all eternity (or at least till the forum finishes) so I have indeed been productive in my own little way. Cool

Hoovered not hovered. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Hovering sounds more fun!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Laughing
Most things are more fun than hoovering.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:00 pm

Syl wrote:

The thing I hate about cleaning is that six months later you have to do it all over again Smile (original joke by Joan Rivers)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down