NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil

5 posters

Go down

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Empty Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Jordan has announced that it will no longer allow imports of Palestinian olive oil into the country.

This is apparently to protect its own local olive oil market. Jordan used to be a big importer but now it is an exporter of olive oil.

See how much they care about their fellow Arabs? They dully support the Palestinian cause - right up until such support might slightly affect the life of a single Jordanian.

Israel does apparently buy some of the olive oil that grows under PA control. which means that Israel often treats Palestinians better than their brothers in Jordan do. But we already knew that.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/jordan-joins-boycott-of-palestinian.html

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil 3489511464

You cannot makew it up how in fact Israel treats Palestinians better than any other Arab country, where in fact Palestinians have no rights in the likes of Jordan

It just shows up how much bullshit pro Palestinian Muslims and regressive lefties come out with

Back to top Go down

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Empty Re: Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Olive oil from Kalamata is best.
Just sayin'
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Empty Re: Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 pm

eddie wrote:Olive oil from Kalamata is best.
Just sayin'  

I get mine from Tesco. rabbit
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Just sayin'  

No problem Eddie, but this is about how actually in Arab nations where they disgustingly keep Palestinian refugees without becoming citizens, denying them fundamental rights in these countries. They do this to endorse Islamic text in order to justify terrorism in Israel, based off the belief keeping people as refugees, when even if made citizens they would still be refugees allows a view in Islam to claim to fright where those have lots their homes, ignoring the blatant fact many fled from Palestinian aggression in 1947
By banning the sale is not exactly helping the Palestinian people and the main reasons most Arabs actually loathe the Palestinians

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Just sayin'  

No problem Eddie, but this is about how actually in Arab nations where they disgustingly keep Palestinian refugees without becoming citizens, denying them fundamental rights in these countries. They do this to endorse Islamic text in order to justify terrorism in Israel, based off the belief keeping people as refugees, when even if made citizens they would still be refugees allows a view in Islam to claim to fright where those have lots their homes, ignoring the blatant fact many fled from Palestinian aggression in 1947
By banning the sale is not exactly helping the Palestinian people and the main reasons most Arabs actually loathe the Palestinians

Yes I know I was just being lighthearted

Both sides are getting more and more ridiculous to the point of boring me to death with their stupid fucking war.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Both sides are getting more and more ridiculous to the point of boring me to death with their stupid fucking war.

Now that was funny

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:49 pm

I buy Zaytoun from Palestine, fair trade, gorgeous and peppery, through the BDS system Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:52 pm

I just looked at my bottle of olive oil, and it doesn't say where it came from.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:56 pm

Probably a mixture from a lot of places then.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:58 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Now that was funny

Laughing

I thought so too Razz

True though
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:59 pm

I'm sure the Palestinians having their houses destroyed in the middle of winter would find it hilarious.   The children burnt with white phosporus would find it even funnier.    And lets not forget the children who are amputees from Gaza 2014, there are literally thousands of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:05 pm

Don't twist my words sassy. I never said I was laughing at children dying - and why should I feel guilty for laughing at my comment about their stupid fucking war?
I'm not killing those kids. It's not my fault.

Someone should back the fuck down for the sake of peace, but mostly for this, and future, generations.

This tit for tat will never end. How can it, until someone says "know what? We've lost enough already and we don't want to lose anymore, you have the fucking strip"

I'm not going to apologise for calling their war stupid and pointless and all the people in charge of it, stupid and pointless. They deserve to be laughed at.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:10 pm

sassy wrote:I'm sure the Palestinians having their houses destroyed in the middle of winter would find it hilarious.   The children burnt with white phosporus would find it even funnier.    And lets not forget the children who are amputees from Gaza 2014, there are literally thousands of them.

Two faced double standards from the nazi scumbag where to this date you have said nothing in regards to Israli's being murdered and the Palestinians praising and honouring the murderers
Also it is Hamas that uses these children to protect their weapons as human shields and you say nothing you filthy piece of racist shit

So take your fake bullshit vitimhood and shove up your fat arse

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Can the "nazi" stuff stop? I objected when Veya kept calling me a nazi, so it would be nice if that label wasn't flung around so much.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Can the "nazi" stuff stop? I objected when Veya kept calling me a nazi, so it would be nice if that label wasn't flung around so much.

I do not give a shit Rags, she uses the tactics of the Nazis to deligitimize Jews and posts up antisimitic hatred which goes on daily on here and until something is done about the racist hate she spreads I will rightly label her Nazi scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Can the "nazi" stuff stop? I objected when Veya kept calling me a nazi, so it would be nice if that label wasn't flung around so much.

I do not give a shit Rags, she uses the tactics of the Nazis to deligitimize Jews and posts up antisimitic hatred which goes on daily on here and until something is done about the racist hate she spreads I will rightly label her Nazi scum

Well I feel I should say something Didge because, as I said, I objected to Veya labelling me in that manner.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well I feel I should say something Didge because, as I said, I objected to Veya labelling me in that manner.

That is fine Rags, I respect your stance, but to me where someone posts up many falsehoods with the intent to deligitimize a nation with hate, which goes unhindered by the admin team, and all because she is a lefty, they overlook her racism
So until they act, she gets labelled a Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I see his new year resolution went out of the window again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:44 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I see his new year resolution went out of the window again lol

Yep in your case and the other useless idiot, always happy to make a very valid exception

To everyone else, I will keep my promise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Empty Re: New Years Resolutions.

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Empty by Didge on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:32 am
My new Years resolution will be for the first 3 months not to be abusive to anyone on this forum. You may ask why 3 months? Well I have gotten into some bad habbits, more from allowing others to at times bother me, so this is a double incentive, where I aslo have to learn not to react to silliness. As I am sure some will do anything and everything they can to push me into insulting. So I am sure some will say you should not be abusive in the first place, but that is easier said than done as none of us are perfect.
So 3 months it is to start and see how I go on from there.

MASSIVE FAIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Yep happy to break it in your regard you pathetic waste of space which as seen karma has taken care of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:59 pm

• Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Icon_post_quote_en
  • Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Icon_post_edit_en
  • Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Icon_post_delete

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Empty by sassy Today at 4:54 pm

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Empty Re: New Years Resolutions.

Jordan joins the boycott - of Palestinian olive oil Empty by Didge on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:32 am
My new Years resolution will be for the first 3 months not to be abusive to anyone on this forum. You may ask why 3 months? Well I have gotten into some bad habbits, more from allowing others to at times bother me, so this is a double incentive, where I aslo have to learn not to react to silliness. As I am sure some will do anything and everything they can to push me into insulting. So I am sure some will say you should not be abusive in the first place, but that is easier said than done as none of us are perfect.

MASSIVE FAIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Yep I failed, I do not mind, sassy, I always have karma to be thankful for lol

How many people keep to their resolutions

not many

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:01 pm

MASSIVE FAIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:03 pm

ha ha ha ha 

Yes i failed sassy., Big deal, the world is not going to stop when many people break a promise over the New year, surpised I lasted this long in your regard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: New Years Resolutions.

MASSIVE FAIL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:07 pm

Bless yes Sazzy I think you are a Low life waste of oxygen and a nazi twat

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I just looked at my bottle of olive oil, and it doesn't say where it came from.

If I may interject, olive oil is not good for you.  Actually, grape seed oil is much more pure, and it actually lowers cholesterol rather than raising it.  

Just a tip I got from Nancy Oakes, chef at Boulevard Restaurant, one of the premier spots in San Francisco--the best dining city in the world.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I just looked at my bottle of olive oil, and it doesn't say where it came from.

If I may interject, olive oil is not good for you.  Actually, grape seed oil is much more pure, and it actually lowers cholesterol rather than raising it.  

Just a tip I got from Nancy Oakes, chef at Boulevard Restaurant, one of the premier spots in San Francisco--the best dining city in the world.

Hmmmm, grape seed. I have a bit of an issue with grapes generally. I'll stick to olive oil - I don't use it much anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hmmmm, grape seed. I have a bit of an issue with grapes generally. I'll stick to olive oil - I don't use it much anyway.

That's good.  Well, that's much better than the French, who cook with butter! What a Face  

Grape Seed Extract and its oil is derived from the seeds of a grape. Due to their nutritional and medicinal properties grapes, their seeds, and leaves have been used in many home remedies for centuries. Grape Seed Oil is a great source of polyphenols - flavonoids, Essential Fatty Acid - linoleic acid, vitamin E, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin. These great components make grape seed extract an asset in the treatment of many minor to severe health conditions. It has also been used in the production of massage oils and balms, hair and hygienic products, face and body moisturizers, as well as in sunblocks and sunburn ointments.

The Home Remedies website lists the benefits of Grape Seed Oil"

Home Remedies wrote:Grape Seed Oil and its Extract constitute anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-histamine, anti-aging, anti-allergic, antimicrobial, and adaptogenic activity. Therefore, it has been beneficial in the treatment of a number of health issues which include: arthritis, edema, dermatitis, acne, wrinkles, dry and itchy skin, age spots, sun burns, chapped lips, wounds, bruising, stretch marks, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, chronic venous insufficiency, premature aging, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), weight loss, stress, dandruff, hair loss, warts, cardiovascular diseases especially atherosclerosis, hypertension, high cholesterol levels, diabetes, visual impairment, cataract, and macular degeneration. Studies also suggest that its free radical scavenging activity may strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of developing cancer.

In particular, it is being heralded for its ability to combat cancer.  A few studies suggest that regular oral intake of Grape Seed Extract may suppress the development of different types of cancers and may induce apoptosis - a process that triggers the self-destruction and elimination of damaged and superfluous cells in many cellular systems.  Also, a number of studies have shown that oral intake of linoleic acid can reduce the complications associated with Diabetes. This is important to an aging population.  Regular consumption of Grape Seed Extract, which is rich in linoleic acid and other antiglycemic components, may help with diabetes and visual impairment in diabetics.

There are systemic connections between all of these complications, and high blood pressure.  Recent research has shown that Grape Seed may improve damaged blood vessels and help regulate high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels. Therefore, taking one capsule of Grapeseed Extract daily may not only help improve cardiovascular health, but reverse the damage done by diabetes.

It's a revolutionary product.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:19 pm

I watch a cooking program on tv, James Martin I think it is. He uses great lumps of butter in his dishes,Any one think he's right? Or wrong?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:40 pm

nicko wrote:I watch a cooking program on tv,  James Martin I think it is.   He uses great lumps of butter in his dishes,Any one think he's right?    Or wrong?

God! The man is slowly killing himself. Butter is derived from milk, made by nature for fattening calves. We are from the monkey chain...we just don't need that much fat and cholesterol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:I watch a cooking program on tv,  James Martin I think it is.   He uses great lumps of butter in his dishes,Any one think he's right?    Or wrong?

God!  The man is slowly killing himself.  Butter is derived from milk, made by nature for fattening calves.  We are from the monkey chain...we just don't need that much fat and cholesterol.

What you mean is....we don't need that much animal fat in our diet.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

God!  The man is slowly killing himself.  Butter is derived from milk, made by nature for fattening calves.  We are from the monkey chain...we just don't need that much fat and cholesterol.

What you mean is....we don't need that much animal fat in our diet.

Right. Nature didn't intend it. It promotes obesity and leads to an early death.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:54 pm

What an utter dull life some people lead when it comes to eating when there is much to be enjoyed and where daily exercise keeps people better in shape than diets, as its about the quantities we eat and whether we over indulge in them, not that we should not enjoy many wonderful meanls

I can imagine how boring Quills meals must be
"What would you like on your jacket potato!?"
"Oh just a smidgen of oxygen please"

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Didge wrote:What an utter dull life some people lead when it comes to eating when there is much to be enjoyed and where daily exercise keeps people better in shape than diets, as its about the quantities we eat and whether we over indulge in them, not that we should not enjoy many wonderful meanls

I can imagine how boring Quills meals must be
"What would you like on your jacket potato!?"
"Oh just a smidgen of oxygen please"

Truth is, I'm a wild cook, with exotic dishes and lots of bad things. But my nutritionist tells me it's all right as long as I keep them to a minimum.

Last night I had some leftover ham, which I chopped up and combined with fried onions and baked scalloped potatoes. Tonight, I'm slow cooking some split-pea and brussels sprouts soup. No fat. Balance...that's all. The Greeks said it: Everything in balance...Nothing in excess.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:27 pm

There is no organised boycott by any organisation for Jordan to join. The thread header taken from the Zionst dogwatcher E of Z is just a down right lie and a complete distortion. It's a trading decision taken on the back of Jordan exporting more of the product than they actually need hence no need to accept any imports.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:43 pm

Irn Bru wrote:There is no organised boycott by any organisation for Jordan to join. The thread header taken from the Zionst dogwatcher E of Z is just a down right lie and a complete distortion. It's a trading decision taken on the back of Jordan exporting more of the product than they actually need hence no need to accept any imports.

Its called irony, but that is clearly lost on a leftist racist who wishes to discriminate only against Israel when there have far more rights for citizens than any other Arab nation. 
Well he is miles more popular than the regressive Irn the insignificant poster on newsfix
The fact is the Jordanians offer very little rights to the Palestinian refugees in their lands, but hey, you have never been very good with facts
Seems you hate people for just wanting a historical home, which is just an excuse to say and a code word for hate the Jews , when you say Zionism, when many Jews are Zionists. How you even equate zionism is nothing short of a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:43 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:There is no organised boycott by any organisation for Jordan to join. The thread header taken from the Zionst dogwatcher E of Z is just a down right lie and a complete distortion. It's a trading decision taken on the back of Jordan exporting more of the product than they actually need hence no need to accept any imports.

Its called irony, but that is clearly lost on a leftist racist who wishes to discriminate only against Israel when there have far more rights for citizens than any other Arab nation. 
Well he is miles more popular than the regressive Irn the insignificant poster on newsfix
The fact is the Jordanians offer very little rights to the Palestinian refugees in their lands, but hey, you have never been very good with facts
Seems you hate people for just wanting a historical home, which is just an excuse to say and a code word for hate the Jews , when you say Zionism, when many Jews are Zionists. How you even equate zionism is nothing short of a joke.

Critising the Israeli government isn't critising Jews. There are Jews that speak up like Jews for Justice, Breaking the Silence, Gideon Levy to name but a few. I support their best efforts in the face of the constant attacks by the Israeli government sponsored bloggers and the US funded Islamophobia funded with millions of dollars to discredit all these people, People you regulary use to convey their fabrications and downright lies.

So if I'm anti-semetic then they must be as well.

You're sham and a stooge for them all.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:47 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Critising the Israeli government isn't critising Jews. There are Jews that speak up like Jews for Justice, Breaking the Silence, Gideon Levy to name but a few. I support their best efforts in the face of the constant attacks by the Israeli government sponsored bloggers and the US funded Islamophobia funded with millions of dollars to discredit all these people, People you regulary use to convey their fabrications and downright lies.

So if I'm anti-semetic then they must be as well.

You're sham and a stooge for them all.

Spot on.  He's a troll, a hasbara useful idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down