NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mesut Ozil Responds To New Song Arsenal Fans Dedicate To Him

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Mesut Ozil Responds To New Song Arsenal Fans Dedicate To Him Empty Mesut Ozil Responds To New Song Arsenal Fans Dedicate To Him

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:52 am

Arsenal fans have paid tribute to one of their star players by dedicating their new song to him, and it goes something like this...Zidane fans many want to look away now... "‘We've got Ozil, Mesut Ozil, I just don't think you understand, He's Arsene Wenger's man. He’s better than Zidane, We've got Ozil." With currently 16 assists, Ozil is well on his way to breaking Arsenal legend Thierry Henry's record of 20.

Clearly delighted by the new chant the midfielder tweeted his appreciation of the fans and encouraged them to keep singing

[/ltr]

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/22/arsenal-ozil-song-chant_n_9052396.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

cheers    Mesut Ozil Responds To New Song Arsenal Fans Dedicate To Him 2108625937   Mesut Ozil Responds To New Song Arsenal Fans Dedicate To Him 2108625937   Mesut Ozil Responds To New Song Arsenal Fans Dedicate To Him 2108625937   Mesut Ozil Responds To New Song Arsenal Fans Dedicate To Him 2108625937   Mesut Ozil Responds To New Song Arsenal Fans Dedicate To Him 2108625937  cheers

Why the passion that British people have for football makes American football look completely insignificant and I miss now that I do not go as much as I used yo

Big game this weekend Arsenal v Chelsea

About the most open season for a long time, where for 6 teams, its definately up for grabs

Back to top Go down