NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syrian Doctor's View on the Current Situation

Go down

Syrian Doctor's View on the Current Situation  Empty Syrian Doctor's View on the Current Situation

Post by captain Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:46 am

"Assad regime cannot continue with this unseen level brutality if it was not for the silence and "implicit/undeclared" approval of the hypocrite international community." Dr Kasim
Hundreds of civilians were butchered today in many places in Syria. Muslim governments, eastern governments, western governments and the “United Wolves” have been too content and too happy with war planes butchering over 100000 civilians over 3 years, letting nation die from cold, diseases or starvation,  as long as their “now good boy again” agreed to destroy the chemical stockpile.  
I am not asking for anything other than pray and I only want you to know and want to make your children and families know what is happening to Syrian people.
Please remind your children, friends and families, that if the entire world has abandoned the Syrian people God will be sufficient for the oppressed. At least you can do: Please pray for the innocent children, frail elderly, terrorized mums and grazing animals.
Dr F. Kasim
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Syrian Doctor's View on the Current Situation  Empty Re: Syrian Doctor's View on the Current Situation

Post by captain Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:50 am

I believe this was posted on 18th December along with a lot of clips which I did not post here. Dr Kasim wrote: "Please be brave and see some the fresh video from Aleppo this morning and yesterday."

Just heartbreaking.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Syrian Doctor's View on the Current Situation  Empty Re: Syrian Doctor's View on the Current Situation

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:57 pm

A totally heartbreaking situation as you say, but it is impossible for the West to do anything about it. On one side you have Assad who is murdering his own people, but the opposition have done some terrible things, and although they started as rebels they are now mixed with Al Queda, so no side is the right side. I think the only thing we can do is support the refugees and use diplomacy. Its not enough, but what else is there?

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Sassy wrote:A totally heartbreaking situation as you say, but it is impossible for the West to do anything about it.   On one side you have Assad who is murdering his own people, but the opposition have done some terrible things, and although they started as rebels they are now mixed with Al Queda, so no side is the right side.   I think the only thing we can do is support the refugees and use diplomacy.   Its not enough, but what else is there?

You are right in saying the situation as it is right now to some degree, but I may add NOT in ALL cases. There are still people that originate from the country, some will have their families trapped inside the chaos, others who will have lost everyone & everything, and are not going to be willing to just lie down and die just for these privileged, manipulative thugs that have deliberately unleashed this inhuman, savage ethnic cleansing on how many lives?
All this bloodshed is not only Assad; I do not believe that not for one second. Assad is just the face at the front; he appears to be vain and easily led from what I can make of him, with stickier strings hanging off him than threads from thousand’s of spider webs.  
Please excuse me for my ignorance, but I really thought in cases like this once the time came and the UN had decided that human rights have been severely compromised. “Steps would be made.”  Then we had the “redline.” What happened to this red line? $$ They sure took their time on getting Assad to give up some of his toys, when his stronger best friend would allow him of course.  
If not for $’s and ground rules not being set from the very beginning this complete closure of millions of lives and all their wonderful cultures would not be lost but thriving in peace today.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:39 pm

And that's the terrible thing, because they are the people being decimated and no-one can get to them to help. Human rights have been compromised, but by both sides, they are both killing off the civilians. To help, there would have to be a side you can pick to help. There isn't. It's probably the most heartbreaking thing going on at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down