NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlanta police stop and put gun to head of rapper after he withdraws $200,000 from his bank

3 posters

Go down

Atlanta police stop and put gun to head of rapper after he withdraws $200,000 from his bank Empty Atlanta police stop and put gun to head of rapper after he withdraws $200,000 from his bank

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:14 am

A rapper exiting an Atlanta bank, found himself in handcuffs and on the ground with guns pointed at his head after police stopped him for making a substantial withdrawal from his account, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting.
According to Sam Benson — who goes by the stage name of “Blac Youngsta” — he had just exited a Wells Fargo branch in the upscale community of Buckhead after withdrawing $200,000 in order to buy a new car. “I come out the bank, I see the police, I’m walking to my car, I see one of them point to my bag like ‘him,’” explained the rapper. “They come bum-rushing me at the car, put me on the ground, putting guns to my head.” “I’m like ‘What I’d do,’” Benson continued. “A lady was like I’m not supposed to have $200,000 on me. I’m like, ‘I’m a millionaire. How can I not have $200,000 on me?’”
Benson was signed last year to the Collective Music Group label founded by rapper Yo Gotti.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/atlanta-police-stop-and-put-gun-to-head-of-rapper-after-he-withdraws-200000-from-his-bank/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Atlanta police stop and put gun to head of rapper after he withdraws $200,000 from his bank Empty Re: Atlanta police stop and put gun to head of rapper after he withdraws $200,000 from his bank

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Based on no intelligence?

Seriously he withdrew money, which is not a crime

Back to top Go down

Atlanta police stop and put gun to head of rapper after he withdraws $200,000 from his bank Empty Re: Atlanta police stop and put gun to head of rapper after he withdraws $200,000 from his bank

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:23 pm

Stormee wrote:The copz may have thought it was drug money.

That's the usual blue lie.  Then they can move to forfeit the cash, making the possessor have to prove it was not drug money.  

It's an old ploy to beef up the cash revenue of police departments...they will use it in particular on people driving through town, who possess large amounts of cash.  They know the travelers won't want to come back and go through lengthy court proceedings...who wants to reside in Bum Fook, Nebraska, for 6-months while the court system takes it's time giving back $2,000?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Stormee wrote:The copz may have thought it was drug money.

That's the usual blue lie.  Then they can move to forfeit the cash, making the possessor have to prove it was not drug money.  

It's an old ploy to beef up the cash revenue of police departments
...they will use it in particular on people driving through town, who possess large amounts of cash.  They know the travelers won't want to come back and go through lengthy court proceedings...who wants to reside in Bum Fook, Nebraska, for 6-months while the court system takes it's time giving back $2,000?
Indeed Jon Stewart and the daily show did a segment on this kind of thing in the year before he left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Ah!!
it wasn`t the daily show it was  Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Civil Forfeiture

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Yes, it was John Oliver.  And It was excellent.

These types of programs show that often the only difference between the cops and the crooks is the curve of the shield.

I mean, knowing now that they lie in this way, how do you feel about it when they kill a black man 100-yards off and claim imminent threat/self-defense? Let's get the police union spokesman to explain that for us.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:Yes, it was John Oliver.  And It was excellent.

These types of programs show that often the only difference between the cops and the crooks is the curve of the shield.

I mean, knowing now that they lie in this way, how do you feel about it when they kill a black man 100-yards off and claim imminent threat/self-defense?  Let's get the police union spokesman to explain that for us.
John Oliver and the daily show
two shows i NEVER miss Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 pm

I mean, knowing now that they lie in this way, how do you feel about it when they kill a black man 100-yards off and claim imminent threat/self-defense?  Let's get the police union spokesman to explain that for us.

the main difference is honestly Crooks are far more honest than police

if drug dealers lie they die, every successful deal, million's a day, requires both parties to be honest.

Cop's job is to lie and deceive in order to deny citizens of liberty and steal for the state.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

the main difference is honestly Crooks are far more honest than police

if drug dealers lie they die, every successful deal, million's a day, requires both parties to be honest.

Cop's job is to lie and deceive in order to deny citizens of liberty and steal for the state.

It's more insidious than even that. The police operate against the background of the presumption of righteousness. There is no injustice so extreme as that of someone who thinks he has to right injustice. Gobbles was on a mission; but so is Natanyahu.

We see this so often that it ought to be considered a law of human nature.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down