NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant

2 posters

Go down

Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant Empty Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant

Post by Lurker Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:17 pm

Rand Paul has a lot of grievances to share with us.

The GOP presidential candidate on Wednesday again celebrated the comic "holiday" of Festivus, made famous by a 1997 episode of Seinfeld, by launching the traditional "airing of grievances" on Twitter.

"I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about them!" #Festivus
— Dr. Rand Paul (@RandPaul) December 23, 2015

Paul performed a similar tweet storm on December 23, 2014. But this time, he launched some zingers at his presidential rivals.

He took aim at Donald Trump's recent use of the Yiddish-derived word "schlonged," which the GOP frontrunner insists is not "vulgar."

Where to start but @realDonaldTrump. If u bring the Yiddish, know what it means. Guess that's more of a kvetch than a grievance #Festivus

He poked fun at Ted Cruz's birthplace in Canada.

My friend @tedcruz has still not pledged to issue exec order declaring Canadian "bacon" is not real bacon. Makes me suspicious. #Festivus

He mused about Ben Carson's low-key style in the debates.

I have no grievances against my fellow doc @RealBenCarson because I have not heard a word he has said in any debate. #Festivus

... and he didn't have particularly kind words for Jeb Bush's performance in the debates, either.

.@JebBush is always trying to change the debate rules to allow extra time for awkward pauses in answers. Not gonna happen. #Festivus

He dinged Marco Rubio's low attendance rate in the Senate.

to my absentee friend @marcorubio, I didn't put your $170k+ salary in my waste report today. But I could have #Festivus

And he even weighed in on Hillary Clinton's delayed reappearance from the restroom during Saturday's Democratic debate.

.@CarlyFiorina has ZERO trouble making it back from commercial breaks @HillaryClinton. Just saying. #Festivus #waronwomensrooms
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/rand-paul-skewers-2016-rivals-annual-festivus-twitter-rant-n485046
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant Empty Re: Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Lurker wrote:@CarlyFiorina has ZERO trouble making it back from commercial breaks @HillaryClinton. Just saying. #Festivus #waronwomensrooms

But the lines to the Ladies Room are always longer. Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant Empty Re: Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lurker wrote:@CarlyFiorina has ZERO trouble making it back from commercial breaks @HillaryClinton. Just saying. #Festivus #waronwomensrooms

But the lines to the Ladies Room are always longer.  Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant 2190311264
because they always go in pairs
A highly contagious condition "women problem" called SBS synchronized bladder syndrome is the culprit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But the lines to the Ladies Room are always longer.  Rand Paul Skewers 2016 Rivals in Annual 'Festivus' Twitter Rant 2190311264
because they always go in pairs
A highly contagious condition "women problem" called  SBS synchronized bladder syndrome is the culprit

Lol, we just want to discuss the fellas KD !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down