NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACHEL JOHNSON: Now meet part of our 'Muslim problem', Mr Trump...Me

2 posters

Go down

RACHEL JOHNSON: Now meet part of our 'Muslim problem', Mr Trump...Me    Empty RACHEL JOHNSON: Now meet part of our 'Muslim problem', Mr Trump...Me

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:09 pm

You don’t know me, but I had to write after you first said the US should ban Muslims from entering your country and then that we in the UK were trying to hide a ‘massive Muslim problem’.
I’m the great-granddaughter of a Turk called Ali Kemal (see Wiki) – and before you all note my byline picture and shout ‘You ain’t no Muslim, bruv’ at once, despite appearances I have a Muslim sister-in-law, Muslim nieces, and a Muslim uncle with a beard and a cap. 
One of my younger brothers had an imam officiate at his wedding. When he asked the imam whether he needed to convert, he was told he didn’t need to as he already was a Muslim, as the faith goes down the male line.

So my father’s father’s father was a Muslim and that means I’m a Muslim too (my middle name is Sabiha, meaning ‘morning’, by the way), as are my five siblings – or at least as much as we are Jewish and Christian.

I can’t speak for them, but I wanted to tell you, Mr Trump, that you have made me proud to be part of the problem rather than any of your final-sounding solutions – banning Muslims, mainstreaming Islamophobia, etc etc.
You’ll never stop any of us from doing anything, obviously, but more to the point: you don’t seem to get that most people are like me – a mongrel mash-up of different blood and race and creed who’d like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, like the Coke ad – and not like you. In fact the only positive construction I can place on your hideous stupidity – you really are the politician who manages to reach the worst parts of people – is to point out some of the ways your violent pronouncements are having the opposite of their intended effect.
Last week the new PM of Canada, Justin Trudeau – now there’s a modern politician precision-tooled for these interesting times – tweeted to welcome the first plane-load of Syrian refugees. 
The Toronto Star’s headline read ‘Welcome to Canada’, and a front-page editorial told them: ‘You’re with family now.’
A soldier who had his leg blown off while serving in Iraq, Chris Herbert, has called you out on your words and told those who blame the entire Muslim faith for terrorism to ‘get a grip’. 
He says a Muslim man did blow him up that day, but ‘a Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field. 
A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life’.
I see from Twitter that you are rather taken with the chiming opinions of my colleague Katie Hopkins, who writes for another part of the Mail caliphate, but the last thing I seek is your approval. In fact, if you agreed with a single thing I said I would be horrified. 
To date, almost half a million people have signed a petition banning you from coming here, but I’d like to extend an invitation instead.
After all, it is only thanks to the openness of the UK when my grandfather was orphaned and taken in and given the name Johnson that I am here at all, that my family is here, and that three generations of my immediate family are practising Muslims here.
So why don’t you head on over to check out this ‘massive Muslim problem’ you mention? I can guarantee you a warm welcome, from some of the family anyway.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3357855/RACHEL-JOHNSON-meet-Muslim-problem-Mr-Trump-Me.html#ixzz3uEHODuFL

RACHEL JOHNSON: Now meet part of our 'Muslim problem', Mr Trump...Me    32

Rachel Johnson - that's Boris Johnson's sister by the way.

Fools who think all Muslims look the same are just that, fools.

Back to top Go down

RACHEL JOHNSON: Now meet part of our 'Muslim problem', Mr Trump...Me    Empty Re: RACHEL JOHNSON: Now meet part of our 'Muslim problem', Mr Trump...Me

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:23 pm

explains "our boris " i suppose

but in this case of course, she is right
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

RACHEL JOHNSON: Now meet part of our 'Muslim problem', Mr Trump...Me    Empty Re: RACHEL JOHNSON: Now meet part of our 'Muslim problem', Mr Trump...Me

Post by eddie Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Lol of course it's Boris' sister! He fucked up London now he's trying to fuck up the whole country!!
The Johnsons and their hidden greedy agenda!

Seriously sassy? Boris' sister????? FFS!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:Lol of course it's Boris' sister! He fucked up London now he's trying to fuck up the whole country!!
The Johnsons and their hidden greedy agenda!

Seriously sassy? Boris' sister????? FFS!

The fact that she was Boris's sister wasn't the point.  The point was that if Donald Trump looked at her, Muslim would not enter his head and that Trump disgusted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down