NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Syria?

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why Syria?  Empty Re: Why Syria?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:57 pm

Bloody brilliant article and spot on.

I have a terrible feeling that after the vote tonight we are going to become embroiled in something that could lead us down a very dark path indeed and I question Cameron's motives, it would not surprise me if he does not have stock or share interests in oil, he certainly cosied up to Murdoch, Rothschild, Netanyahu and Genie Oil over the rights Netanyahu gave them illegally to drill in the Golan Heights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:15 am

Don't think he can, was touched on by others, but so many would call it a 'conspiracy theory'.  It isn't, it's the bloody truth.  Damn them all to hell for the men, women and children they will kill for their oil and their money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:35 am

Great article. Thanks for posting.

Also Why Syria? Because the military -industrial companies control the US economy and Congress.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:17 am

Syria will get the government we choose for them. It has nothing to do with them and they have to understand and appreciate that this bombing is for their own good FFS.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:25 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cass wrote:Great article. Thanks for posting.

Also Why Syria? Because the military -industrial companies control the US economy and Congress.

Spot on Cass.

There was a side of me that thought about investing in BAE last month. Would have made 50p per share by now. Perhaps more as the war continues.

I'm glad my other side gave that side a slap. Don't want blood on my hands too.

Good on you.

Mr. C and I had a big argument when I left my previous job last year and I took my 401K out and put it into less lucrative but more ethical investments. I am trying to do that more IRL as well.

You should hear the rhetoric here now "We must get on a total war footing", "more recruitment " etc...its really sickening.

Sad
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:02 pm

sassy wrote:Don't think he can, was touched on by others, but so many would call it a 'conspiracy theory'.  It isn't, it's the bloody truth.  Damn them all to hell for the men, women and children they will kill for their oil and their money.

Wars make rich people, richer.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down