NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dancing Empty Re: Dancing

Post by Syl Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm

I love to dance....never tried ballroom though. It wasn't fashionable in my day and now it is I'm not flexible enough to do it justice. Crying or Very sad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:16 pm

I always loved dancing.  I'm good, too.  Lol.  Women do like dancing more than men.

Men who don't dance always had to suffer their wives dancing with me.  I didn't want to cuckold them, ferchristsake, but I kept getting recruited.  I used to have to go and push the husbands on the dance floor. That's how bad it is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:00 pm

I would love to dance with a male who could lead and guide me expertly round the floor.
In my day the only time men actually took you in their arms to dance was to smooch....no dancing skill required.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:59 pm

I was taught ballroom to begin with, and in my day that's what you danced and my favourite was always latin american, samba, cha cha cha, rumba, but I loved the waltz as well, they we had the 60s and I was a mod lol.  There's nothing that lifts your spirits more than singing and dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:18 pm

I like dancing to Electronica/techno and went to lots of raves/bush-doofs/festivals when younger

My brother is ballroom dance teacher and I did learn enough to go with him to the balls the studio organized.
the number 1 reason I went to the balls was because the ratio of girls to guys is like 5 to 1 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I Always thought it funny how sissies are worried about dancing because people might point out they are sissies. Chicks like guys that dance, even mediocre dancing is better at getting chicks than propping up the bar too chicken to hit the floor.  Razz Razz

Dancing Super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticonDancing Super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticonDancing Super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon

Last edited by veya_victaous on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Nothing sexier than a man who knows how to dance, shows he knows how to move his body lol Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum