NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another far rw nut job

+5
eddie
Major
nicko
SEXY MAMA
Andy
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Another far rw nut job - Page 3 Empty Another far rw nut job

Post by Andy Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:59 am

First topic message reminder :

B
Yet another Anders Breivik.
Mickey and Donald will be partying long and hard into the night over this story in Mickey Mouse land
Are there no depths to which the far right will stoop?
"He had expressed extreme right wing tendencies"
Don't they all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3284339/Five-injured-sword-attack-Swedish-school-suspect-shot.html

Last edited by eddie on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mentioning other posters names who aren't here)
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Another far rw nut job - Page 3 Empty Re: Another far rw nut job

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Weren't the Black and White Minstrels banned for being racist?
Your avatar sums you up.

The show's premise began to be seen as offensive on account of its portrayal of blacked-up characters behaving in a stereotypical manner and a petition against it was received by the BBC in 1967.[7] In 1969, due to continuing accusations of racism, Music Music Music, a spin-off series in which the minstrels appeared without their blackface make-up, replaced The Black and White Minstrel Show. It failed badly, was cancelled after 10 episodes and The Black and White Minstrel Show returned to win back viewers.
Since its cancellation, The Black and White Minstrel Show has come to be seen more widely as an embarrassment, despite its huge popularity at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_and_White_Minstrel_Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:42 pm

So the BBC politically correct dept dropped the show years ago after a few complaints...?

And...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Another far rw nut job - Page 3 LAVIN-ESKANDAR-1-650x430
Lavin Eskandar was killed in the attack on the Swedish school by a man wielding a sword and wearing a Darth Vader mask (Instagram)
25th October 2015 at 3:53 pm  Europe, Sweden, World
Swedish Muslim teaching assistant stabbed to death trying to protect pupils
Posted by 5 Pillars
A Muslim teaching assistant was stabbed to death with the sword of the Swedish school attacker when he threw himself in front of a group of children to protect them from the massacre.

Lavin Eskandar, 20, was killed trying to shield pupils at Kronan School from the attacker when he entered a ground-floor café in the school wearing a Darth Vader mask, according to Swedish newspaper Expressen.

The teaching assistant had completed secondary school, having received a media studies diploma, this summer and hoped to become a director and photographer.

His older brother Leith Eskandar told the newspaper: “He was the finest man.

“All I know is that he cared about others and not himself and that he was trying to protect children. He is the king and hero of the entire city.”

Friends have described Mr Eskandar as a valued and kind person who loved working with music and produced commercials and music videos for Swedish artists.

He had a keen interest in film and his YouTube videos received millions of views.

The killer’s second victim has been identified by Swedish media as Ahmed Hassan, a 15-year-old student at the school who arrived in Sweden with his parents and eight siblings from Somalia in 2012.

His mother Kiin Mohammed Ali told Expressen: “I ran to the school looking for him and I was so scared.  I looked and looked but I could not find him anywhere.  In the end the police came up to me and said that Ahmed was in the hospital.

“I loved him so much, so much.  He was so kind and so helpful.
“He liked school and was very happy and so good.”

Swedish media have named the man behind the attack as 21-year-old Anton Lundin Pettersson, who initially posed for photographs with pupils at the school who assumed he was playing an early Halloween prank.
Police said today that the attack was racially motivated.

Investigator Thord Haraldsson said surveillance videos showed that the killer selected victims who were “dark skninned”.

http://5pillarsuk.com/2015/10/25/swedish-Muslim-teaching-assistant-stabbed-to-death-trying-to-protect-pupils/

Bright blessings on him, RIP young man, you did your absolute best selflessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:58 pm

You are wasting your time Sassy.
Tom is delighted he was culled.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Handy Andy wrote:You are wasting your time Sassy.
Tom is delighted he was culled.

I know, next to Smelly he is probably the most despicable creature I have ever run into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Sounds more like another young mentally ill loner who sat on his own too much and played too many video games and watched too much bullshit sci fi rubbish to me...

Seems his loner/withdrawn behaviour was widely known about before... why wasn't more done to engage him...?

Or does the 'inclusive' agenda not reach out to white kids... but just let's them fester out in the cold?

This is a terrible tragedy, my sympathies are with the innocent victims of course... but I also think that maybe with a little intervention earlier, it would never have happened at all!

I refer you to my first post on this...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum