NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbing rise of the women child sex predators: How sickening slew of babysitters and teachers are abusing young boys and girls – but would they be punished so leniently if they were men?

4 posters

Go down

Disturbing rise of the women child sex predators: How sickening slew of babysitters and teachers are abusing young boys and girls – but would they be punished so leniently if they were men? Empty Disturbing rise of the women child sex predators: How sickening slew of babysitters and teachers are abusing young boys and girls – but would they be punished so leniently if they were men?

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:15 am

A terrible story of child sex abuse this month has depressed and disappointed me more than anything that I’ve read for a very long time. The victim was aged 11; the defendant a 21-year-old babysitter.

Despite the huge age gap - ten years may not be a lot in middle age, but it is a lifetime to a pre-adolescent - and the fact that the child was five years under the age of consent, full sexual intercourse took place at the carer’s instigation.

The child described to the court feelings of discomfort, knowing it was wrong.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3274956/Disturbing-rise-women-child-sex-predators-s-punished-leniently-men.html#ixzz3oiUpUlvb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Disturbing rise of the women child sex predators: How sickening slew of babysitters and teachers are abusing young boys and girls – but would they be punished so leniently if they were men? Empty Re: Disturbing rise of the women child sex predators: How sickening slew of babysitters and teachers are abusing young boys and girls – but would they be punished so leniently if they were men?

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:30 am

This is another example of the ridiculous nature of some people. This stupid woman was babysitting a young boy, so she knew that he was considered to be too young to be on his own, and she had sex with him anyway. I'm not sure that any prison term would adequately address how pathetic that was tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Disturbing rise of the women child sex predators: How sickening slew of babysitters and teachers are abusing young boys and girls – but would they be punished so leniently if they were men? Empty Re: Disturbing rise of the women child sex predators: How sickening slew of babysitters and teachers are abusing young boys and girls – but would they be punished so leniently if they were men?

Post by eddie Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:32 am

Why is this happening more and more?? Are people becoming more sick and deprived or are we just hearing about it more?

And further more, these women seem to get off more lightly than men In similar positions???

Last edited by eddie on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:33 am

Maybe people are just becoming more stupid and pathetic. I blame the lefties.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:34 am

It is a sign of impending social collapse

I shall make no "political comment"

because you know who I blame.....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:35 am

Okay why and how can this be blamed on lefties?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:48 am

I was just looking for someone to blame - like lefties do. Razz

Look, this woman/girl must be retarded. If the boy had been 14, maybe it would be more understandable, although she wouldn't have been there if he was, but 11? I know his father said he was mature, but 11 FFS?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:59 am

Because she's an ugly sad sick fuck who needs putting down!

You know, I think people dont seem to view woman that do this as harshly as men.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:03 am

eddie wrote:Because she's an ugly sad sick fuck who needs putting down!

You know, I think people dont seem to view woman that do this as harshly as men.

I don't think they do. I don't think this woman is an evil predator, I just think she's retarded or incredibly stupid and pathetic. Is she even embarrassed that she had sex with a kid?

I guess it makes a difference if the young person was willing, and he apparently was, but it's still pathetic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:03 am

why the lefties fault

declining educational standards, started in the 70's with the adoption of lefty liberalist teaching,

the teachers voluntarily surrendered ALL forms of discipline in schools, then instituteed a program of "failur is equal to success....competition is bad, becasue competion means someone looses...and thats not "equal"

the lefty liberal shag anything warm that moves hippies

the erosion of morals that accompanied the loss of discipline

the loss of parental control due to lefty liberalist ideas,

the promotion of "kids rights"

parents DONT know whats is allowable discipline...

hells bells...threaten to take a kids smart phone off them and they will threaten with social services who's corrupt lefty power seeking morons will back the kid...

the lefty promotion of "its good to be fick innit"

the lack of instilled pride in for instance your school leading to a total lack of self respect and respect for others

and no doubt the leftie luvvies will blame anyone and anything except themselves

thanks lefties in 3 generations or less you have set our society on the path of implosion, and you expect me to beleive for ONE second that your judgement vis immigration ETC is sound

I eas laughed at for positing that the "frankfurt school" agenda was alive and well....

well this is part of the picture that confirms that indeed it is not only alive but very much on the go....

the lefties WANT social collapse.....It suits their idea of what is right and gives them their ONLY chance for a power grab..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:08 am

I wonder who reported her because the boy's father sounds quite proud of his son for being sex mad. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:10 am

victorismyhero wrote:why the lefties fault

declining educational standards, started in the 70's with the adoption of lefty liberalist teaching,

the teachers voluntarily surrendered ALL forms of discipline in schools, then instituteed a program of "failur is equal to success....competition is bad, becasue competion means someone looses...and thats not "equal"

the lefty liberal shag anything warm that moves hippies

the erosion of morals that accompanied the loss of discipline

the loss of parental control due to lefty liberalist ideas,

the promotion of "kids rights"

parents DONT know whats is allowable discipline...

hells bells...threaten to take a kids smart phone off them and they will threaten with social services who's corrupt lefty power seeking morons will back the kid...

the lefty promotion of "its good to be fick innit"

the lack of instilled pride in for instance your school leading to a total lack of self respect and respect for others

and no doubt the leftie luvvies will blame anyone and anything except themselves

thanks lefties in 3 generations or less you have set our society on the path of implosion, and you expect me to beleive for ONE second that your judgement vis immigration ETC is sound

I eas laughed at for positing that the "frankfurt school" agenda was alive and well....

well this is part of the picture that confirms that indeed it is not only alive but very much on the go....

the lefties WANT social collapse.....It suits their idea of what is right and gives them their ONLY chance for a power grab..... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Do you mean when they started all these dreadful comprehensive schools? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:18 am

actually no...the comprehensive system was fine ...as it ORIGINALLY started....

I went thorough mine and we had standards, pride and discipline (my arse can attest to that Laughing) then come 1973 the lefties got their dirty paws on the system and it all started falling apart......

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:21 am

victorismyhero wrote:actually no...the comprehensive system was fine ...as it ORIGINALLY started....

I went thorough mine and we had standards, pride and discipline (my arse can attest to that Laughing)   then come 1973 the lefties got their dirty paws on the system and it all started falling apart......

Were you still at school then? What changed in your school in 1973?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:21 am

To 95% of MY generation "headmaster" was the most feared/revered/respected/scary being on earth (apart from the head of PE ...who was just plain scary affraid )

now all he is is an "admin"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:23 am

victorismyhero wrote:To 95% of MY generation "headmaster" was the most feared/revered/respected/scary being on earth (apart from the head of PE ...who was just plain scary  affraid )

Ah yes, I remember the dread of being summoned by the Headmaster. Laughing I can't imagine that now.

The teachers at my school wore gowns, until some new trendy ones arrived. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:actually no...the comprehensive system was fine ...as it ORIGINALLY started....

I went thorough mine and we had standards, pride and discipline (my arse can attest to that Laughing)   then come 1973 the lefties got their dirty paws on the system and it all started falling apart......

Were you still at school then? What changed in your school in 1973?

1973 was the year I left in september

then came the loss of discipline and control...with the loss of the cane /slipper then the further loss of other sanctions like detention, lines etc.....

then shortly after came the ridiculous "mixed ability" teaching scenario and the loss of "steaming" meaning more able kids were held back because teachers were concentrating their time on the less able....then came the 2free association...or whatever its called, whith kids sat at random round tables apparantly doing not much at all really

result...most 10-11 years olds DONT know their times tables, cant do mental arithmetic, cant calculate in their heads, are screwed without an electronic brain

whats worse is that they are not taught to THINK....

of course we know that ...just like religion thinking is "verboten" for a lefty....(unless its "pie in the sky" thinking)

but REALLY thinking, as in thinking things through to their logical conclusion, in the light of all available facts and possibilities is NOT wanted by the lefty....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:To 95% of MY generation "headmaster" was the most feared/revered/respected/scary being on earth (apart from the head of PE ...who was just plain scary  affraid )

Ah yes, I remember the dread of being summoned by the Headmaster. Laughing I can't imagine that now.

The teachers at my school wore gowns, until some new trendy ones arrived. Laughing

our headmaster, bless him, a lovely chap in reality, was feared by about 5% and revered by the other 95%

he was a "leader" both of the teaching staff AND the pupils, a man to respect and to "look up to".

He was about the only one who regularly wore his gown, and was referred to somewhat disrespectfully as "batman" BUT...never in his hearing or the hearing of any other teacher.. Disturbing rise of the women child sex predators: How sickening slew of babysitters and teachers are abusing young boys and girls – but would they be punished so leniently if they were men? 1780941361

BUT he had those qualities that make a good leader, honesty integrity and fairness....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:10 pm

I was at school in the 70's and took my eleven plus in 1981
We still had streaming then in my primary school.

We had streaming in 81-86 in my secondary school too - I was in the top class obviously Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 pm

I only saw my Headmaster at Morning Assembly, unless you were in trouble, when we heard the frightening words-------GET TO MY ROOM BOY.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down