NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended'

3 posters

Go down

Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended' Empty Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended'

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:03 am

A day after the Taliban had overrun the city of Kunduz, Obama told the UN that, "Ideologies are not defeated with guns, they're defeated by better ideas."

The better idea that the Taliban had was fighting a war with guns, while Obama was still searching through his hashtags for a better idea than a bullet. Instead of convening a summit on “countering violent extremism”, the Taliban retook the last of their cities to fall to the United States.

In a single day in September, the Taliban had captured a city of a few hundred thousand people.

Tajikistan saw the fall of Kunduz coming months ago, but Obama’s vaunted intel operation was too busy cooking the books to make it seem as if he was winning in Iraq to waste time lying about another war.

In March, Obama was crediting himself with having shifted the momentum against the Taliban. Now the Taliban have shown him which way the momentum had really shifted.

Last year, he declared the war was over. But Obama and reality have never been on speaking terms. The war had not reached a “responsible conclusion”. The fighting wasn’t over until the Taliban said so.

Obama claimed that the combat mission of American soldiers was over and that they were only there as advisers. This comes as a surprise to the Americans who are fighting the Taliban in Kunduz, trying to relieve trapped Afghan forces. The official story is that they’re “advising” the Afghans. The real story is that Obama lied to American soldiers and to the American people.

Again.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260305/obama-loses-another-war-he-ended-daniel-greenfield

Back to top Go down

Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended' Empty Re: Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended'

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote: A day after the Taliban had overrun the city of Kunduz, Obama told the UN that, "Ideologies are not defeated with guns, they're defeated by better ideas."

The better idea that the Taliban had was fighting a war with guns, while Obama was still searching through his hashtags for a better idea than a bullet. Instead of convening a summit on “countering violent extremism”, the Taliban retook the last of their cities to fall to the United States.

In a single day in September, the Taliban had captured a city of a few hundred thousand people.

Tajikistan saw the fall of Kunduz coming months ago, but Obama’s vaunted intel operation was too busy cooking the books to make it seem as if he was winning in Iraq to waste time lying about another war.

In March, Obama was crediting himself with having shifted the momentum against the Taliban. Now the Taliban have shown him which way the momentum had really shifted.

Last year, he declared the war was over.  But Obama and reality have never been on speaking terms. The war had not reached a “responsible conclusion”. The fighting wasn’t over until the Taliban said so.

Obama claimed that the combat mission of American soldiers was over and that they were only there as advisers. This comes as a surprise to the Americans who are fighting the Taliban in Kunduz, trying to relieve trapped Afghan forces. The official story is that they’re “advising” the Afghans. The real story is that Obama lied to American soldiers and to the American people.

Again.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260305/obama-loses-another-war-he-ended-daniel-greenfield

You guys love your wars. We get it. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended' Empty Re: Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended'

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:53 am

Great response!
What does that article and Obama's inability to handle the situation to provide a positive outcome have to do with loving war?

Seems to me you guys love excuses. And when you can't change the story to make the words rhyme you come up with idiotic responses. Great example: When It came to the Benghazi attack it was caused by a Youtube video. When it came to the recent Oregon school shooting, it was because of the guns. And when it came to this its because we love our wars?? Maybe it was the guns in Benghazi and the video in Oregon..Or Maybe just maybe it is the nature of the beast and you can't reason with it.

Lets be real, Unlike the old Ford Slogan "Ford had a better idea", Obama didn't

I think if we all hold hands and skip while singing  Kumbaya  we won't need to subdue anyone because there wouldn't be a war in the first place.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"

In a perfect world that sounds like a great solution. Cost effective and no one gets hurt. NEWS FLASH! The world is not perfect and the truth is, your solution doesn't work.  Read the article.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:38 am

Quill, if it came to all out war, would you be a "conscientious objector"?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:34 am

Hotwired wrote:Great response!
What does that article and Obama's inability to handle the situation to provide a positive outcome have to do with loving war?

Seems to me you guys love excuses. And when you can't change the story to make the words rhyme you come up with idiotic responses. Great example: When It came to the Benghazi attack it was caused by a Youtube video. When it came to the recent Oregon school shooting, it was because of the guns. And when it came to this its because we love our wars??  Maybe it was the guns in Benghazi and the video in Oregon..Or Maybe just maybe it is the nature of the beast and you can't reason with it.

Lets be real, Unlike the old Ford Slogan "Ford had a better idea", Obama didn't

I think if we all hold hands and skip while singing  Kumbaya  we won't need to subdue anyone because there wouldn't be a war in the first place.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"

In a perfect world that sounds like a great solution. Cost effective and no one gets hurt. NEWS FLASH! The world is not perfect and the truth is, your solution doesn't work.  Read the article.

Benghazi?  There's no there, there.  The Republican Congress finally declared that nothing untoward happened in Benghazi.  There was no wrongdoing.  The truth is that Benghazi was a CIA station, and the Republicans didn't want to besmirch their beloved General David Patraeus, CIA Director.  So they called it a State Department facility and went after Hillary.  But the Committee threw up their hands and admitted they could find no wrongdoing.

Now, Rep. McCarthy--soon to be the Republican Speaker of the House--has admitted that the whole thing was all a political ploy designed from the start to go after Secretary Clinton, the Democratic front runner for President.  Republicans drink from the sewer they are so low.  To think that four brave Americans died, and they tried to turn it into a circus show.  Disgusting.

What is the "situation" of which you speak?  What is Dr. Obama's alleged "inability"?  There is no war.  This Administration got us out of there, praise the lord.  Republicans whine and cry about Dr. Obama's handling of the situation, but what they really mean is that they want back into a war over there.  That's what they want "handled".  As I say, they do love their wars.

Well they ain't gonna get it.  Lol...I just laugh out loud at how Dr. Obama has duped the Republicans in Congress.  The Republicans have a moratorium against passing any bill Obama sends to their desk; haha...he sent over a bill declaring war in Syria over a year ago, and they can't pass that either, because of their moratorium.  He duped 'em, the loons.  Played them for fools at their own game.  Now all they are left with is sputtering and spitting about how Dr. Obama "won't handle the situation."  Wha...wha...wah...lmfao!

Words, no action.  What a bunch of impotent idiots.  Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended' 3489511464

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:53 am

nicko wrote:Quill,   if it came to all out war,  would you be a "conscientious objector"?

I have never been against a 'real' war. But since WWII these conflicts are just Republicans with small dicks, trying to compensate. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:55 am

Obama has a small dick??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:56 am

He has no back bone...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Unlike putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He has no back bone...

Haha...Republicans don't even have a bone.  They are dickless old men, sending young men out to fight their wars for them.  How brave is that, eh?

Perhaps if they had to fight the wars themselves, they would take better measure of the situations they get themselves into.  How about you, tommy?  Or smells?  Old men with weak bladders, who would start crying if ever confronted with real battle conditions.

Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgEnlp1OVKh3hkkuAIIddCkAOhi0JLQPON-k48EqOoIaAYJR-3

Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended' Senior-men-flexing-muscles

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Quim... you have to realise that over here in the UK, it was our labour left who lied to parliament to take us into an illegal war in Iraq...

I keep telling you that your democrats and our conservatives are much the same, only that your democrats are to the right of our conservatives...

We don't have 'republicans' over here as such... except for the new leader of our labour party who has described himself as a life long republican!!!

lol!

Now, although I disagreed with going into Iraq... that happened... and after it happened it was madness to cut and run leaving such a security vacuum, which Obama ordered, and led to the current cluster fuck!!!

It has also been said that Russia has achieved more against ISIS in 4 days than USA has done in a year against them.

It is Obama policy of cut and run that has created the situation, plus Obama led inaction that has allowed it to thrive!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:He has no back bone...

Haha...Republicans don't even have a bone.  They are dickless old men, sending young men out to fight their wars for them.  How brave is that, eh?

Perhaps if they had to fight the wars themselves, they would take better measure of the situations they get themselves into.  How about you, tommy?  Or smells?  Old men with weak bladders, who would start crying if ever confronted with real battle conditions.

Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgEnlp1OVKh3hkkuAIIddCkAOhi0JLQPON-k48EqOoIaAYJR-3

Ive been in combat situations plenty of times quill, this one time i saw two taliban vapourised by a j-dam, and i do mean vapourised, shit they didnt even do the rag doll dance through the air the way they usually do when hit by a hellfire missile.

I dont rememeber doing much crying not untill i got home anyways, its the relief you see.

how about you quill, you fought in many wars??

huh big man??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ive been in combat situations plenty of times quill, this one time i saw two taliban vapourised by a j-dam, and i do mean vapourised, shit they didnt even do the rag doll dance through the air the way they usually do when hit by a hellfire missile.

I dont rememeber doing much crying not untill i got home anyways, its the relief you see.

huh big man??

You're an old man now, smells.  How 'bout when you were young and not in the old soldier's hame?  Bet you weren't as anxious to get shot at then, eh?

It's surprising how tough you get when you're safe and comfy at home.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

huh big man??

You're an old man now, smells.  How 'bout when you were young and not in the old soldier's hame?  Bet you weren't as anxious to get shot at then, eh?

It's surprising how tough you get when you're safe and comfy at home.

old man?? you think im an old man??

Obama Loses Another War That He 'Ended' 2984306523

how many wars quill??

how many have you been in??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:37 pm

so ill take that as zero wars fought, zero battles won

my hero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Smelly, he's just an "armchair warrior" hasn't got a clue about fighting an enemy

he'd just bore 'em to death.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:16 pm

nicko wrote:
Smelly, he's just an "armchair warrior"     hasn't got a clue about fighting an enemy

not EVEN an armchair warrior mate, an armchair coward more like

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:08 pm

nicko wrote:
Smelly, he's just an "armchair warrior"     hasn't got a clue about fighting an enemy

Smells is my plaything, nicko. Don't interfere.

And, unlike you I don't have an enemy. Fighting is passé.

Shall I blend some more margaritas? Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:10 am

I wouldn't drink any more pal, you come across as pissed most of the time as it is!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:20 pm

nicko wrote:I wouldn't drink any more pal, you come across as pissed most of the time as it is!

I don't drink at all nicko. Soz...the doctor got me off of booze about 2-years ago. I don't smoke and I'm too old to have gotten into drugs. Oh, and I don't gamble or run around with wild, wild wimmen.

I'se just a good boy. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down