NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAF Sargeant told his uniform would upset other people in the A&E..

4 posters

Go down

RAF Sargeant told his uniform would upset other people in the A&E.. Empty RAF Sargeant told his uniform would upset other people in the A&E..

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:04 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249717/Hospital-told-RAF-sergeant-leave-waiting-room-case-uniform-upset-patients.html

[*]Aircraft engineer Mark Prendeville at The Queen Mother Hospital in Margate
[*]Staff moved him to sit in a corner before asking him to sit behind a wall
[*]Family claim they were told it was as they 'didn't want to upset' anyone
[*]Say explanation added that A&E had 'lots of cultures coming in' and staff were worried about his uniform

Back to top Go down

RAF Sargeant told his uniform would upset other people in the A&E.. Empty Re: RAF Sargeant told his uniform would upset other people in the A&E..

Post by nicko Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:36 am

Whoever told him that should be sacked,pc at it's worst.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

RAF Sargeant told his uniform would upset other people in the A&E.. Empty Re: RAF Sargeant told his uniform would upset other people in the A&E..

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:43 am

and i bet no body would have cared , it's just staff being stupid and scared of offending anyone . They should be proud of his uniform not offended .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:36 pm

The loonie lefties which include Didge & Quill will support this anti white & anti armed forces action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Shady wrote:The loonie lefties which include Didge & Quill will support this anti white & anti armed forces action.

I think that infringements on political correctness such as this should be punishable by life imprisonment.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:The loonie lefties which include Didge & Quill will support this anti white & anti armed forces action.

I think that infringements on political correctness such as this should be punishable by life imprisonment.

What's political correctness? Is it something to do with white people only.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:59 pm

As vod said, I bet any "other culture" wouldn't even have been that bothered.

It's ridiculous.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:23 pm

i blame the Sgt personally ................for being a pussy and sitting in the corner

but then again, he is RAF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:53 pm

No one should be asked to moved seats unless they are indecent and certainly not our armed forces in uniform, the police etc.  "Lots of cultures coming in", yes to receive our NHS health services.  Those emergency services are provided to all regardless of nationality, faith, race, military service, age and rightly so.

Political correctness in overdrive RAF Sargeant told his uniform would upset other people in the A&E.. Smiley16

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:32 pm

When injured Soldiers were being flown back to Selly Oak Hospital b,ham, some of the Asian staff treated them badly.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:57 pm

What happened to this soldier is shocking. No-one can possibly justify that.

I remember at Luton Airport at the height of the Afghan war there was soldier with his gear on waiting quite far down the line to board the Flight to Edinburgh. On of the staff at the check-in desk went down the line and took him to the front.

Everyone applauded that. Wonderful moment.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Irn Bru wrote:What happened to this soldier is shocking. No-one can possibly justify that.

I remember at Luton Airport at the height of the Afghan war there was  soldier with his gear on waiting quite far down the line to board the Flight to Edinburgh. On of the staff at the check-in desk went down the line and took him to the front.

Everyone applauded that.  Wonderful moment.

I'm sure you can justify it because you are a loonie leftie.You support Corbyn who supports the IRA who killed British servicemen so don't give us your crocodile tears for the RAF Sgt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:25 am

Shady wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:What happened to this soldier is shocking. No-one can possibly justify that.

I remember at Luton Airport at the height of the Afghan war there was  soldier with his gear on waiting quite far down the line to board the Flight to Edinburgh. On of the staff at the check-in desk went down the line and took him to the front.

I'm sure you can justify it because you are a loonie leftie.You support Corbyn who supports the IRA who killed British servicemen so don't give us your crocodile tears for the RAF Sgt.

Show me where Jeremy Corbyn supported the IRA shooting British soldiers.

Any more talk like that will see you in the chain locker.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:53 am

I bet it was Irn alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down