NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man jailed for trying to buy Ricin!!!

4 posters

Go down

man jailed for trying to buy Ricin!!! Empty man jailed for trying to buy Ricin!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:10 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1554977/man-jailed-for-trying-to-buy-deadly-ricin

A software programmer has been jailed for eight years for attempting to buy the deadly toxin ricin on the dark web.
Mohammed Ali, 31, from Liverpool, bought the powder after being inspired by US TV show Breaking Bad.
He purchased it from an anonymous source which turned out to be an undercover FBI agent who alerted the British police.
Five vials of harmless powder were delivered concealed in a toy car in February and, had the substance been real, would have been enough to kill 1,400 people.

Back to top Go down

man jailed for trying to buy Ricin!!! Empty Re: man jailed for trying to buy Ricin!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:36 pm

I was reading about this guy the other day, sounds like a very sick individual. They found out he was doing web searches for things like "pets to kill."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

man jailed for trying to buy Ricin!!! Empty Re: man jailed for trying to buy Ricin!!!

Post by eddie Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I was reading about this guy the other day, sounds like a very sick individual. They found out he was doing web searches for things like "pets to kill."

What a weirdo
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:44 pm

This had nothing to do with "breaking bad" which is about a bloke who was diagnosed with a serious terminal illness and who started making and selling 'meth' in an attempt to raise enough money quickly so as to pay for expensive medical treatment that may have cured him.

This man was trying to buy this dangerous poison over the internet and will have had only one intent for this stuff... and that would be to carry out a mass murdering terrorist attack on British people!!!

He may have also been looking on internet for other types of poisons that would kill animals... But most likely with the idea of using in an attack on people too!

But then having found that what was easily available wouldn't be suitable for his plan to do an attack which resulted in mass murder, he then started trying to get the much more dangerous and deadly 'ricin' for his planned terrorist atrocity instead...

Pathetically weak sentencing for such a serious crime.

We should have reinstatement of The treason laws and plotters of terrorism like these should face fitting punishments.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:53 pm

There should be certain things that merely attempting to possess them should mean a longer sentence, regardless of why you say you wanted to get it. I look at this as the same as trying to acquire a bomb -- if you want it at all, I don't trust anything you say.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:There should be certain things that merely attempting to possess them should mean a longer sentence, regardless of why you say you wanted to get it. I look at this as the same as trying to acquire a bomb -- if you want it at all, I don't trust anything you say.

Indeed.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:38 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:There should be certain things that merely attempting to possess them should mean a longer sentence, regardless of why you say you wanted to get it. I look at this as the same as trying to acquire a bomb -- if you want it at all, I don't trust anything you say.

absolutely, people who want this sort of thing can only be up to know good...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down