NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The blood type diet

3 posters

Go down

The blood type diet  Empty The blood type diet

Post by eddie Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Blood Type and Your Health

Do you think knowing your blood type is only important in the event of a transfusion? Think again! Research indicates that your blood type is a key genetic factor that influences many areas of health and well-being.

Throughout your life, you’ve probably observed that some people tend to lose weight more easily, while for others, their weight is an ongoing battle. Or wondered why some people are plagued by chronic illness while others stay healthy and vital well into their advanced years. Very simply, the answer is in your blood type.

Knowing your blood type is an important tool for understanding how your body reacts to food, your susceptibility to disease, your natural reaction to stress, and so much more. A single drop of blood contains a biochemical makeup as unique to you as your fingerprint.

Find your diet according to your blood group:
http://www.dadamo.com/txt/index.pl?1001

Mins is blood type A positive (blood group A)

And how weird is this? My blood group is NOT supposed to eat meat! I have instinctively known this throughout my life.
Some of the foods on there actually make me feel quite bad too.

Very accurate for me
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The blood type diet  Empty Re: The blood type diet

Post by eddie Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:12 pm

HERE'S A CHART FOR QUICK REFERENCE

http://www.soulcraft.co/info/food_chart.htm

YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW YOUR BLOOD TYPE
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:00 am

WHAT IF YOUR BLOOD TYPE IS ALCOHOL

THIS IS CONFUSING TO ME

I DON'T LIKE THIS
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:02 am

MY CAPS LOCK GOT STUCK, DIDNT IT? FUCK YOU BEN REILLY!,!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:15 am

eddie wrote:
Blood Type and Your Health

Do you think knowing your blood type is only important in the event of a transfusion? Think again! Research indicates that your blood type is a key genetic factor that influences many areas of health and well-being.

Throughout your life, you’ve probably observed that some people tend to lose weight more easily, while for others, their weight is an ongoing battle. Or wondered why some people are plagued by chronic illness while others stay healthy and vital well into their advanced years. Very simply, the answer is in your blood type.

Knowing your blood type is an important tool for understanding how your body reacts to food, your susceptibility to disease, your natural reaction to stress, and so much more. A single drop of blood contains a biochemical makeup as unique to you as your fingerprint.

Find your diet according to your blood group:
http://www.dadamo.com/txt/index.pl?1001

Mins is blood type A positive (blood group A)

And how weird is this? My blood group is NOT supposed to eat meat! I have instinctively known this throughout my life.
Some of the foods on there actually make me feel quite bad too.

Very accurate for me  

My blood group is AB, and I should be more carb/veggie with little meat. Which does suit me better. I tried the Atkins once...it made me feel ill.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down