NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goin Fishin

Go down

Goin Fishin Empty Goin Fishin

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:33 pm

well time for something (old) new....used to drown the odd maggot as a kid...

decided to have a go again...so got me a float rod and bits...AND a 12 ft beach caster for a bit of sea fishing....heres to some nice fresh makerel on the portable barbie (the ONLY use for that despicable object) and some nice fresh white fish in the freezer Laughing

well if nowt else it will give the bunnies a break Goin Fishin 3755771736

time to get diggin for lug worm..... Goin Fishin 3223660991 Goin Fishin 2686688521

Back to top Go down

Goin Fishin Empty Re: Goin Fishin

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:43 pm

victorismyhero wrote:well time for something (old) new....used to drown the odd maggot as a kid...

decided to have a go again...so got me a float rod and bits...AND a 12 ft beach caster for a bit of sea fishing....heres to some nice fresh makerel on the portable barbie (the ONLY use for that despicable object) and some nice fresh white fish in the freezer Laughing

well if nowt else it will give the bunnies a break Goin Fishin 3755771736

time to get diggin for lug worm..... Goin Fishin 3223660991 Goin Fishin 2686688521

Hi Victor

Cool you are taking up a pleasure from your past, and even better a new challenge again... Laughing

My boss and some of the other chaps at work do competition fishing every Sunday. They do quite well and has perked my interest about trying myself as its the topic of converation at work. They keep inviting me to come so will have to give it a go.

Well you will have to update me on how you get on and wish you the very best of luck and hope you have a blast.

Have a good evening mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Cheers didge...I'll let you know how things go, will be taking my Grandson with me weekend after nextfor a bit of coarse fishing...see if we can get a tench or two....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum