NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant

4 posters

Go down

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Empty Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o1_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o3_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o4_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o2_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o5_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o6_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o8_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o10_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o9_540

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Tumblr_nueyq6ZR3z1u53c30o7_540

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/10/fake-product-reviews-in-ikea-obvious-plant_n_8115766.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Empty Re: Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant

Post by eddie Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Hahahahahahaha brilliant!!
Love the cereal bowl one lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant Empty Re: Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Its given me some bad ideas Eddie

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Its given me some bad ideas Eddie

Twisted Evil

Talking of bad ideas, whenever I glance at your avatar, I just see a big penis coming out of your navel  lol Embarassed

ps I do have bad eyesight though lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Its given me some bad ideas Eddie

Twisted Evil.

Talking of bad ideas, whenever I glance at your avatar, I just see a big penis coming out of your navel  lol Embarassed

ps  I do have bad eyesight though lol

Woman contain yourself lol

That really did make me chuckle, have a thanks, very well deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:

ps  I do have bad eyesight though lol

Woman contain yourself lol

That really did make me chuckle, have a thanks, very well deserved.

You could at least tuck it in Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant 479860004  Lol    
Thanks for the thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:23 pm

I never noticed that before! affraid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 pm

they are just brilliant one love the thermal exhaust one, it definitely was a design flaw...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:27 pm

eddie wrote:I never noticed that before! affraid

lol it looks like the skull of some animal.

Victor, any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 pm

likely to be a "mythical representation" of course but I'd say most likely based on a goat head ......note the curling horns....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:41 pm

victorismyhero wrote:likely to be a "mythical representation" of course but I'd say most likely based on a goat head ......note the curling horns....

Thank you. It would be in keeping as he had a special spear

The Gáe Bulg (also Gáe Bulga, Gáe Bolg, Gáe Bolga), meaning "spear of mortal pain/death spear", "gapped/notched spear", or "belly spear", was the name of the spear of Cúchulainn in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. It was given to him by his martial arts teacher, the warrior woman Scáthach, and its technique was taught only to him.

It was made from the bone of a sea monster, the Coinchenn, that had died while fighting another sea monster, the Curruid. Although some sources make it out to be simply a particularly deadly spear, others—notably the Book of Leinster—state that it could only be used under very specialized, ritual conditions:

“ The Gáe Bulg had to be made ready for use on a stream and cast from the fork of the toes. It entered a man's body with a single wound, like a javelin, then opened into thirty barbs. Only by cutting away the flesh could it be taken from that man's body.[1] ”
In other versions of the legend, the spear had seven heads, each with seven barbs. In the Táin Bó Cuailnge, Cúchulainn received the spear after training with the great warrior master Scáthach in Alba. She taught him and his foster-brother, Ferdiad, everything the same, except she only taught the Gáe Bulg feat to Cuchulainn. He later used it in single combat against Ferdiad. They were fighting in a ford, and Ferdiad had the upper hand; Cúchulainn's charioteer, Láeg, floated the Gáe Bulg down the stream to his master, who cast it into Ferdiad's body, piercing the warrior's armor and "coursing through the highways and byways of his body so that every single joint filled with barbs." Ferdiad died soon after. On a separate occasion, Cúchulainn also killed his own son, Connla, with the spear. In both instances, it was used as a last resort, as once thrown it proved invariably fatal.

Cú Chulainn's use of the Gáe Bulg in the Táin Bó Cuailnge exemplifies its deadliness and the gruesome nature in which it leaves its victims. This can be seen in the fact that after it is utilized, one must literally cut into the victim to retrieve it. This was the case in Cú Chulainn's slaying of Fer Diad. As it is stated in Ciaran Carson's translation of The Táin:

“ Láeg came forward and cut Fer Diad open and took out the Gáe Bolga. Cú Chulainn saw his weapon bloody and crimson from Fer Diad's body... "[2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A1e_Bulg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Lets blow it up.

Hilarious Fake Product Reviews Pop Up In IKEA Courtesy Of Obvious Plant 7ed138a2abfba02a71f0ea56d4ed8cc6

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Thought it looked like a penis too at first!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:51 pm

yup thats a goat skull ok......

probably an ancestor of the "mouflon goat" or such like

It is possible it could also be a sheep skull, but it seems too long for that ...so I'll stick with goat....

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:56 am

Now looks like a penis chewing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:15 am

It's a dildo.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:50 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:they are just brilliant one love the thermal exhaust one, it definitely was a design flaw...

Not necessarily -- at the time the thing was constructed, people were already referring to Darth Vader's use of the Force as a "sad devotion to an ancient religion," so it's pretty easy to imagine that they weren't too worried about a single fighter penetrating the Death Star's defences and firing a Force-guided shot ...

geek geek geek
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down