NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ?

4 posters

Go down

Do you prefer to hear church bells or the moslem call to prayer in your neighbourhood

do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ? Vote_lcap75%do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ? Vote_lcap25%do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ? Empty do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:43 pm

do you like hearing church bells
or moslem call to prayer

Back to top Go down

do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ? Empty Re: do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:44 pm

church bells as ak47's tend to make a very loud noise....

Back to top Go down

do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ? Empty Re: do you prefer church bells or moslem call to prayer ?

Post by eddie Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:58 pm

I don't know about preferring - but I love the sound of church bells regardless

And I'm moving this thread as it's hardly "news"

Move to Miscellaneous
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:39 pm

eddie wrote:I don't know about preferring - but I love the sound of church bells regardless

And I'm moving this thread as it's hardly "news"

Move to Miscellaneous

thanks edds , its me sorry i just didn't look where i was posting it Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:50 pm

call to prayer is less intrusive... Also depends which one it can be legitimately nice if sung well

but both should be like the Sikh and just STFU

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:49 am

Both are ok in small doses. Both can also be pretty intrusive lol.

Just based on sound, sometimes the call to prayer sounds like an awful cacophony of noise, whereas bells always sound good. Though as veya pointed out, done well the call to prayer can sound great, even if the lyrics are horseshit Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:01 am

I like the call. It's, IDK, human and shows life. It says, people are here and come join us.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:10 am

I am not really that overly concerned about bells or the call to a Mosques as a preference, both can be mildy irritating, but its all down to taste.

What I do know that is, since the Dutchman, A.K.A Smelly Bungholio and the God Squad have returned. Is that the forum now has this constant annoying narcissistic drone ringing out throughout the forum.

So I think I would rather prefer church bells and the Muslim call to prayer any day of the week over that the irritating noise they emit.

lol! lol!

Catch you all later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:49 am

Ah...they're all right. I take every person for who he or she is, and let them be who they want.

When we conflict, we talk. You know I'm not shy about that. Lol. But...ya know...live and let live.

Have a gd nite.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:42 am

Original Quill wrote:I like the call.  It's, IDK, human and shows life.  It says, people are here and come join us.

come join us in slaughtering them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:54 am

Original Quill wrote:Ah...they're all right.  I take every person for who he or she is, and let them be who they want.

When we conflict, we talk.  You know I'm not shy about that.  Lol.  But...ya know...live and let live.

Have a gd nite.

Sense of humour failure.

I was taking the mick.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:14 am

Original Quill wrote:Ah...they're all right.  I take every person for who he or she is, and let them be who they want.

When we conflict, we talk.  You know I'm not shy about that.  Lol.  But...ya know...live and let live.

Have a gd nite.

That's pretty much how I am and how I feel.

And church bells always sound beautiful on a sunny morning.
Especially if they're rung (rang?) in a melodic way.

How about a religion that plays a bit of blues to call to prayer Quill? lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Have a gd nite.

Sense of humour failure.

I was taking the mick.

Ah, my bad. Well, it was late at night. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:59 pm

eddie wrote:

Have a gd nite.

That's pretty much how I am and how I feel.

And church bells always sound beautiful on a sunny morning.
Especially if they're rung (rang?) in a melodic way.

How about a religion that plays a bit of blues to call to prayer Quill? lol!

I like the blues.  Core of American music.

And I like bells, too.

Patti Page wrote:Winding roads that seem to beckon you
Miles of green beneath a sky of blue
Church bells chimin' on a Sunday morn
Remind you of the town where you were born

Old Cape Cod.

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/patti-page/old-cape-cod.html

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down