NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Munich mayor: I don't think about numbers, only refugees' safety

2 posters

Go down

Munich mayor: I don't think about numbers, only refugees' safety  Empty Munich mayor: I don't think about numbers, only refugees' safety

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Southern German city has become a gateway for people arriving via Austria from Hungary and expects to have received 10,000 this weekend

Refugees welcomed warmly in Germany – video

Germany is not asking how many refugees it can afford to shelter, but how it can make the new arrivals feel safe at last, the mayor of Munich said as the city prepared to register thousands of people on Sunday.
Munich expects to receive about 10,000 people this weekend alone. Cheering crowds greeted the new arrivals and handed out toys and chocolate as they filed off trains and into tents for basic medical checks.
They are then taken by bus to conference centres, school halls and other large spaces that have been pressed into service as temporary housing centres, part of a complex system for managing the influx set up almost overnight.

Dieter Reiter said he was surprised at how effectively his city had responded to the crisis.
The mayor said: “Of course there are some limits responding given the space we have in Munich but that is not the question I am asking myself.”
“Every day I am asking myself how can we accommodate these people, these refugees, how can we give them a feeling that they are safe here in Munich, here in Germany. I am not really thinking about how many people can we afford and can we take here in Munich. That is not the question,” he told journalists at a news conference.
On Saturday 6,780 people arrived in Munich on trains, many of them from the large group that had set off to walk from Budapest after days stranded at a train station in the Hungarian capital. After a long day’s march, most were picked up by buses and taken to the border, but many arrived exhausted and ill.
Perhaps the most critical new arrival was a baby born prematurely on the concourse at Keleti station on Tuesday,” said Stephanie Jacobs, the local government health minister. She arrived with her umbilical cord still attached, and needed urgent medical care.

Munich mayor: I don't think about numbers, only refugees' safety  5163
Well-wishers in Dortmund welcome 1,000 new arrivals to their city. Photograph: Felix Huesmann/Demotix/Corbis
“She is now in an incubator, and doing well given the circumstances,” Jacobs said.
The city is expecting another 4,000 people to arrive on Sunday. The first 1,200 came in the early hours of the morning, but their trains were diverted straight away to other German cities, including Frankfurt, to ease the pressure on Munich.
There were so many well-wishers at Munich’s station that police had to push back barricades to give those arriving more space, and volunteers were turning away people with clothes to donate away.
“We don’t have the capacity to handle them at the moment. Please could you check on the internet for places that can sort donations,” said one of the volunteers helping coordinate the arrivals. About 600 people have signed up, and many more would have liked to.
Annabel Parker delayed her 16th birthday celebrations to come to the station and hand out toys with her mother and sisters.

“I saw the reports on the news and wanted to help,” she said. The Parkers live in a rural area about 45 minutes by train from Munich that has seen an unprecedented outpouring of solidarity.

At Munich station, Germans welcome migrants and refugees who have made the long journey through Greece, Macedonia and Hungary

About 80 people have been put up temporarily in the school gym in the neighbouring village, and locals are volunteering to help with everything from food to negotiating Germany’s notorious bureaucracy.
“It’s a privilege to help people fleeing a war. We live in a very rich part of Europe,” said Parker’s mother Jane, a Briton who has lived in the area for nearly 20 years. A language teacher, she is also thinking of signing up to help refugees housed in the area learn German.
Many of those at Munich station are proud that their country is taking in people ignored or shunned by other European countries.
“I think maybe Germany should act as a role model for other nations,” said Robert Bogner, heading to the station with a welcome poster. “These people have left enough behind.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/06/munich-mayor-i-dont-think-about-numbers-only-refugees-safety

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Munich mayor: I don't think about numbers, only refugees' safety  Empty Re: Munich mayor: I don't think about numbers, only refugees' safety

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:38 pm

I wonder how long it will last when the good citizens of Munich start dying becasue these refugees have taken all available hospital places, and the A&E can no longer cope...when the victims of a car accident or such cannot got the urgent medical care they need becasue the hospitals are full up and A&E over stretched?

and it WILL happen.......but i bet you wont hear about it....

they will ...siuddenly....have 10,000 people landing on them....a LOT of whom will require medical care....

Back to top Go down

Munich mayor: I don't think about numbers, only refugees' safety  Empty Re: Munich mayor: I don't think about numbers, only refugees' safety

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:40 pm

That's easy, many of the refugees are doctors.  Germany has said they both want and NEED them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:40 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I wonder how long it will last when the good citizens of Munich start dying becasue these refugees have taken all available hospital places, and the A&E can no longer cope...when the victims of a car accident or such cannot got the urgent medical care they need becasue the hospitals are full up and A&E over stretched?

they will ...siuddenly....have 10,000 people landing on them....a LOT of whom will require medical care....

It is seemingly the right thing to do but it does have repercussions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:41 pm

Germany drops EU rules to allow in Syrian refugees

Country has suspended deporting asylum-seekers from Syria under the EU’s controversial Dublin Regulation

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11821822/Germany-drops-EU-rules-to-allow-in-Syrian-refugees.html

Germany has quietly stopped enforcing European Union rules under which Syrians fleeing the civil war face deportation, it has emerged, as thousands of migrants continued to pour through the Balkans towards Western Europe on Monday.

The move came as Chancellor Angela Merkel and her counterpart Francois Hollande called for an overhaul of the EU’s asylum system, following emergency talks on the migrant crisis in Berlin.

An official source confirmed reports Germany has suspended deporting asylum-seekers from Syria under the EU’s controversial Dublin Regulation.

Under the rule, migrants can only apply for asylum in the first EU member state they enter, and face deportation if they try to apply in another.

But Germany, which has long complained that the Dublin system is failing, has now ordered its officers to process applications from Syrians even if they have made their way through other EU countries.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:45 pm

sassy wrote:That's easy, many of the refugees are doctors.  Germany has said they both want and NEED them.

funny thing that....

syria must have had a hell of a lot of doctors....

every refugee there is is a "doctor",,,,and yet few if any have any proof thereof....

mind you we know how careful germany is with its doctors....

I seem to remember a "foreign " non european doctor that overdosed a british patient whilst working here fleeing to germany and not being handed over back here to face charges...

pehaps the germans are so consumed with angst they dont mind a few of their own being bumped of by "quack" doctors id it aussages the guilt of 60 odd years ago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:50 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I wonder how long it will last when the good citizens of Munich start dying becasue these refugees have taken all available hospital places, and the A&E can no longer cope...when the victims of a car accident or such cannot got the urgent medical care they need becasue the hospitals are full up and A&E over stretched?

You seem to be claiming that a country cannot adapt.
Well Germany shrunk at the end of WW2 and took in 16 million migrants.
They managed that well enough and you seem to quibble over less than a million.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:54 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

in a week?

and that was the entire country...not one city.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

in a week?

and that was the entire country...not one city.....

Many Germans were displaced from former German territories and they had to be placed into the new borders of germany, where this countries industry had been destroyed. They managed tro adpat as difficult as it was with 16 million extra people.
You are just making a poor argument to deny helping people as if countries can adpat to help then they should

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:07 pm

adapt?...at what cost.....and cost to whom?

you are very fond of telling all and sundry they have to adapt.....

what when folks begin to get fed up with "adapting"

what when "adapting " means letting your loved ones die becasue there ARE no hospital places....

(because you cant "make " hospital places over night...or even in a week ...or likely even in a month....)

what when adapting means you have to find £30 a month more on your "local tax" to provide the extra school places etc

what when adapting means finding jobs is now 100% harder becasue of the increased population, and, despite this you are labeled scrounger....

?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:09 pm

victorismyhero wrote:adapt?...at what cost.....and cost to whom?

what when "adapting " means letting your loved ones die becasue there ARE no hospital places....

(because you cant "make " hospital places over night...or even in a week ...or likely even in a month....)

what when adapting means you have to find £30 a month more on your "local tax" to provide the extra school places etc

what when adapting means finding jobs is now 100% harder becasue of the increased population, and, despite this you are labeled scrounger....

?????

Why is cost a factor iin helping saves lives
You seem to want to quantify everything by money
Who says anyone is going to die, you presume based off no sound reasoning
Again Germany before dealt with a far greater migrant crisis and adpated
All you seem to care about is money
Well the value of life is priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:adapt?...at what cost.....and cost to whom?

?????

I dont expect any coroborating facts since they will doubtless be supressed, BUT they have , suddenly, 10,000 people a large proportion of whom need medical attention...are you SERIOUSLY telling me this is going to have no impact on the ability of that city to cope with its OWN medical requirements....

are you actually saying that munich hospitals have likely some 1000 spare beds????

umm...no......they are as tight as here with spare capacity....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:18 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I dont expect any coroborating facts since they will doubtless be supressed, BUT they have , suddenly, 10,000 people a large proportion of whom need medical attention...are you SERIOUSLY telling me this is going to have no impact on the ability of that city to cope with its OWN medical requirements....

are you actually saying that munich hospitals have likely some 1000 spare beds????

umm...no......they are as tight as here with spare capacity....

1) Hearsay claiming they will be surpressed
2) I never said it would not have an impact, I am saying that the country can adpat and has done so before. You are just a defeatest
3) You again make claims that they cannot create more beds, when they can.
You are offering again poor reasoning, when at no point have you shown it would be impossible for Germany to adpat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 pm

are you suggesting for example that birming hospitals have 1000 spare capacity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:24 pm

victorismyhero wrote:are you suggesting for example that birming hospitals have 1000 spare capacity?

I am suggesting they can adpat.
Can you prove they cannot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

really...if you were incharge...would YOU let that fact out???or would you blame someone complaining as being "racist"...(dont bother answering that...i know the answer)

2) I never said it would not have an impact, I am saying that the country can adpat and has done so before. You are just a defeatest

takes time....maybe ttoo much time...you dont create hospital places in a week...or even a month

as said...not quickly.....

You are offering again poor reasoning, when at no point have you shown it would be impossible for Germany to adpat
adapt in the longer tem...possible BUT

what they going to do next week when all the beds are full...and theres a multi smash on the autobahn....?

well of course this is where the truth will be hidden ...they will of course send them to other hospitals.....a few might die because of this....but all the authorities will say is that they would have died anyway....and of course there is no way anyone can prove otherwise....its called plausible deniability....But as we all know time to hospital is a CRITICAL factor in RTA recovery......thats ONE reason the air ambulance service is so busy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:32 pm

OK didge...you seem to have all the answers, wrapped up in that phrase "they can adapt"...so go on enlighten us....HOW?

by next week..or even the week after.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:34 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

really...if you were incharge...would YOU let that fact out???or would you blame someone complaining as being "racist"...(dont bother answering that...i know the answer)

takes time....maybe ttoo much time...you dont create hospital places in a week...or even a month

as said...not quickly.....

adapt in the longer tem...possible BUT

what they going to do next week when all the beds are full...and theres a multi smash on the autobahn....?

well of course this is where the truth will be hidden ...they will of course send them to other hospitals.....a few might die because of this....but all the authorities will say is that they would have died anyway....and of course there is no way anyone can prove otherwise....its called plausible deniability....But as we all know time to hospital is a CRITICAL factor in RTA recovery......thats ONE reason the air ambulance service is so busy....

1) Speculation not really knowing Germany's capabilities
2) What they do next week us their best efforts as they have been doing since they have been excepting hundreds of thousands of refugees this year already
3) Again you want to argue against helping and that is what I find the most odd of all about your reasoning.
I hold my hat off to Germant, they are putting other nations to shame on how they show there is no restriction to helping people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:36 pm

victorismyhero wrote:OK didge...you seem to have all the answers, wrapped up in that phrase "they can adapt"...so go on enlighten us....HOW?

Well as they have had over the course of the year hundreds of thousands of refugees already, and coped with this, it shows and proves they have adpated.
You are forgetting this has been continious throughout the year and I see no call of a crisis in Germany, have you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I dont care WHAT their "capabilities" are....NO-ONE constructs a civilian grade fully capable hospital in under a month....It is technologically impossible....

granted the military could throw up a field unit in short order...but thats unlikely to be up to the job.....better than nothing I suppose....but I dont think I'd want a heart op in a field hospital, with any great expectations of survival....remember this ...field hospitals are there to glue shredded squaddies up sufficiently enough that they can be flown back to a base hospital....nothing more.....

2) What they do next week us their best efforts as they have been doing since they have been excepting hundreds of thousands of refugees this year already
3) Again you want to argue against helping and that is what I find the most odd of all about your reasoning.

helping is one thing...
helping at the cost of your own populations H&S is quite another....

I hold my hat off to Germant, they are putting other nations to shame on how they show there is no restriction to helping people

Back to top Go down

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:OK didge...you seem to have all the answers, wrapped up in that phrase "they can adapt"...so go on enlighten us....HOW?

Well as they have had over the course of the year hundreds of thousands of refugees already, and coped with this, it shows and proves they have adpated.
You are forgetting this has been continious throughout the year and I see no call of a crisis in Germany, have you?

10,000 into ONE city...in ONE week???

Back to top Go down

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I dont care WHAT their "capabilities" are....NO-ONE constructs a civilian grade fully capable hospital in under a month....It is technologically impossible....

granted the military could throw up a field unit in short order...but thats unlikely to be up to the job.....better than nothing I suppose....but I dont think I'd want a heart op in a field hospital, with any great expectations of survival....remember this ...field hospitals are there to glue shredded squaddies up sufficiently enough that they can be flown back to a base hospital....nothing more.....

helping is one thing...
helping at the cost of your own populations H&S is quite another....

I shall repeat again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:43 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

10,000 into ONE city...in ONE week???

And?

Again at no point after taking hundreds of thousands in has germany faced a crisis
There is no evidence to your claim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:51 pm

taking in however many, over a year across the whole country is NOT the same scale as 10,000 into one (relatively) small city in one week.....

they may get lucky...I hope they do.....

they may also get a real nasty shock as to the "costs" in human terms....

I mean...it may "just" be the one baby that dies becasue there are no incubators left in munich....

but I suppose it will be "worth it" and we will never hear of it....

no doubt the bleeding hearts will rejoice and drown out that one insignificant and worthless "native"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:52 pm

victorismyhero wrote:taking in however many, over a year across the whole country is NOT the same scale as 10,000 into one (relatively) small city in one week.....

I mean...it may "just" be the one baby that dies becasue there are no incubators left in munich....

no doubt the bleeding hearts will rejoice and drown out that one insignificant and worthless "native"

So you keep claiming

Show me the evidence they cannot cope

I think Germany is proving how well they do cope with such an influx of refugees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:05 am

mmmm...unfortunately, since they are hiding behind the euro, i cant see whats happening to germanies fiscal position on a small scale...you can only get yearly figures which doesnt help much here....

what I want to know is how their admittedly deep pockets are being affected, and the strength of the mark would have shown this.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:06 am

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:taking in however many, over a year across the whole country is NOT the same scale as 10,000 into one (relatively) small city in one week.....

So you keep claiming

I think Germany is proving how well they do cope with such an influx of refugees

we dont knopw ...do we...

they aint going to admit it if things ARE not as good as they should be.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:07 am

YOU are only assuming that all is well......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:07 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

So you keep claiming

we dont knopw ...do we...

they aint going to admit it if things ARE not as good as they should be.....

Hearsay again
Again only time can prove you right and so far Germany is showing that it can cope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:08 am

victorismyhero wrote:YOU are only assuming that all is well......

Welll where is the countless Germans speaking out claiming there is a crisis.
Seriously with the technology we have today, you are claiming all Germans are now complicit in a cover up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:28 am

first ...I know germans.....they are robots ...they do as they are told and accept without reservation what "authority " tells em

second there could have been 100 unnecessary deaths ...and no one would know any different ....."sorry " says the consultant..."there really was nothing we could do"

the same thing could happen in 20 different cities...and STILL no one would cotton on....people DONT talk to each other to that depth ....

third people wouldnt question this since 99% of folks are not medically wise......

even over here , with our fractious population of rebellious and bad tempered types it owuld take 10;s of 1000's of unnecessary deaths of this nature to invade peoples concience...and then only if the media got a handle on it...

and before you come back with "speculation"

consider this......

how would anyone know? below a certain level things like this( when spread across a country) are "statistically insignificant" untill someone gets the whole picture.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:31 am

victorismyhero wrote:first ...I know germans.....they are robots ...they do as they are told and accept without reservation what "authority " tells em

second there could have been 100 unnecessary deaths ...and no one would know any different ....."sorry " says the consultant..."there really was nothing we could do"

the same thing could happen in 20 different cities...and STILL no one would cotton on....people DONT talk to each other to that depth ....

third people wouldnt question this since 99% of folks are not medically wise......

even over here , with our fractious population of rebellious and bad tempered types it owuld take 10;s of 1000's of unnecessary deaths of this nature to invade peoples concience...and then only if the media got a handle on it...

consider this......

how would anyone know?  below a certain level things like this( when spread across a country) are "statistically insignificant" untill someone gets the whole picture.....

1) Hearsay based on a poor sterotype
2) You still are ignoring that there is people there who hate migrants as well, Germany does have far right groups, so why are we not hearing of a crisis from them?
3) All I know is until you have evidence your claims are unfounded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:58 am

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:first ...I know germans.....they are robots ...they do as they are told and accept without reservation what "authority " tells em

consider this......

how would anyone know?  below a certain level things like this( when spread across a country) are "statistically insignificant" untill someone gets the whole picture.....

not so poor...I have worked with them, why do you think the germans are so efficient??

2 reasons.....they have (generally) good competant bosses who know what they are doing AND know the industry/process they are in charge of

and the workers dont argue...right or wrong...they do what the boss says.....end of....which does at times have hilarious consequences.......but significantly if it all goes pear shaped ...its the boss that gets it in the neck...not the worker. I was just following orders is STILL the order of the day in much of german industry.....

2) You still are ignoring that there is people there who hate migrants as well, Germany does have far right groups, so why are we not hearing of a crisis from them?

becasue of the fact that things are still below that "significant level" dont forget far right groups are not generally the sharpest tool in the box
besides...who the hell would take any notice of them? I mean Griffen was ignored by police and social workers and the press for 10 years over the asian grooming scandel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:02 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

not so poor...I have worked with them, why do you think the germans are so efficient??

2 reasons.....they have (generally) good competant bosses who know what they are doing AND know the industry/process they are in charge of

and the workers dont argue...right or wrong...they do what the boss says.....end of....which does at times have hilarious consequences.......but significantly if it all goes pear shaped ...its the boss that gets it in the neck...not the worker.   I was just following orders is STILL the order of the day in much of german industry.....

becasue of the fact that things are still below that "significant level" dont forget far right groups are not generally the sharpest tool in the box
besides...who the hell would take any notice of them?  I mean Griffen was ignored by police and social workers and the press for 10 years over the asian grooming scandel

1) Poor again, you have not worked with 80 million Germans just some, so your reasoning is based off some Germans you have met and yet again if Germans all followed the line there would not be huge difference in political opinions. Hence I do not buy your claim

2) Again out of 80 million people you are telling me not one would go online and expose a coverup.
Sorry its all very speculative Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:09 am

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

1) Poor again, you have not worked with 80 million Germans just some, so your reasoning is based off some Germans you have met and yet again if Germans all followed the line there would not be huge difference in political opinions. Hence I do not buy your claim

2) Again out of 80 million people you are telling me not one would go online and expose a coverup.

again I use the example of griffen.....one person out of 60 million DID kick off and was ignored....threatened in fact....and thus silenced....for 10 years....

so.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:11 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

again I use the example of griffen.....one person out of 60 million DID kick off and was ignored....threatened in fact....and thus silenced....for 10 years....

so.............

He is an idiot who is racist, so his reasoning is comnpletely negative
So again if people like him spoke out then it is fair to reason so would some germans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:16 am

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

but he was right wasnt he.......whatever his "motive"

So again if people like him spoke out then it is fair to reason so would some germans.

and be subject to the same treatment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:17 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

but he was right wasnt he.......whatever his "motive"

and be subject to the same treatment?

No he was not right about immigrants
Your view is still speculation without any evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:21 am

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

about the asian grooming gangs existing Rolling Eyes sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:22 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

about the asian grooming gangs existing Rolling Eyes  sigh

Oh behave, he played off the back of grooming gangs of which he was not the first to highlight this problem, that was a Labour MP, so he just jumped on the bandwagon

Anyway goodnight Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:23 am

well we shall see....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:24 am

sleep well didge....

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:09 am

It's known as being kind Victor!

They don't really have a choice. How will the adapt only time will tell.

Is it ok to let thousands die watch and simply say get out of my country maybe the far right have stones in place of their hearts but thank God there are still people who think so unselfishly!

Is it ok for one baby to die over another? Because they are native of that land?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down