NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting

+3
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
The Devil, You Know
7 posters

Go down

the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting Empty the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:38 pm

the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting Phil_a10

poor drunken phil does not understand how electronic communication works it seems. Perhaps the person he really hates is himself.
#philagain
#homonazi

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting Empty Re: the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Do you still have him over on Flap, Dean? I thought he was let go long ago.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting Empty Re: the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:51 pm

You reported him to the police?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:Do you still have him over on Flap, Dean?  I thought he was let go long ago.
he pops up int eh guest section from time to time and leaves abuse for someone or other. Harvestmom was a recent recipient of his bile. He's banned from the site but he still views it regularly as do many who say they want nothing to do with it. Funny old world
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You reported him to the police?
its a hate crime.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:10 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You reported him to the police?
its a hate crime.

Well good for you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
its a hate crime.

Well good for you.
it's easier when there is a paper trail though. just sent this to his service provider with the ip
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:21 pm

He routinely sends the admins abuse too, he's a jerk.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:Do you still have him over on Flap, Dean?  I thought he was let go long ago.
he pops up int eh guest section from time to time and leaves abuse for someone or other. Harvestmom was a recent recipient of his bile. He's banned from the site but he still views it regularly as do many who say they want nothing to do with it. Funny old world

I'm curious. Does he still use my nom de plume, Quill? Remember, you and I talked about it over on Sphinx's ADO site. He's the reason I had to go to Original Quill. He even lifted my pic, which is real.

I have never been on Flap, but people were coming at me from all sides, alleging I had said this or that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Phil has always had his ups and downs but I haven't seen him posting on an up for a long time now Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:14 pm

As Ben said, he posts us (mainly Ben and I) abuse quite a lot.
His abuse about me is horrid, but veya and Ben, to their absolute credit, gets rid if it discreetly all the time, so I rarely see it anymore.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:49 pm

nuh it is just straight up abuse (I suspect drunken) directed at either ben or eddie or some random, Harvesmum often which is weird cause she doesn't post that much.

and sometime you too raggs.

not really anything about you quill sorry Wink

ohh and nems.. at least i assume the liverpool gurl insults are for nems confused confused

not been too many recently
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Yeah, he's been slowing down a bit. The oddest I've ever seen was directed at Cass -- who doesn't like her?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:52 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, he's been slowing down a bit. The oddest I've ever seen was directed at Cass -- who doesn't like her?

I know...Cass is a sweetheart. But I'm wondering if he still posts under my name, which was initially just Quill.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:27 am

they are not posts that i am aware of, he is just using the report post button to complain, it goes into the admin console which is not publicly visible
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:they are not posts that i am aware of, he is just using the report post button to complain, it goes into the admin console which is not publicly visible

No, that's a different game.  Over on SF he was booted for bad behavior, just like here.  He then went to here, and to Flap, and signed on using my name--Quill.  I hadn't joined here, and I've never been on Flap.  But on one occasion Dean and I were talking on ADO and he mentioned that Phil was running around using my name...pretending to be me.  He (Phil) even lifted my picture and used it.  Indeed, the reason I had to go with "original" quill here is that he (Phil) holds the rights to quill on this site and Ben has never lifted that.

It's no problem because he no longer posts here and I do not post on Flap.  So we don't cross paths.  But occasionally I hear from someone who is under the misunderstanding that s/he was talking to me on Flap or elsewhere.  It wasn't me; it was Phil using my name.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:58 pm

The drunk is pestering me on another forum. He should be locked up. I do hope the police follow up the complaint ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yeah, he's been slowing down a bit. The oddest I've ever seen was directed at Cass -- who doesn't like her?

Everyone loves Cass the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting Love_710 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Give the guy enough rope ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:He routinely sends the admins abuse too, he's a jerk.
I have about 3 years worth of them sitting in my admin section. Some are very disturbing
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I'm curious.  Does he still use my nom de plume, Quill?  Remember, you and I talked about it over on Sphinx's ADO site.  He's the reason I had to go to Original Quill.   He even lifted my pic, which is real.

I have never been on Flap, but people were coming at me from all sides, alleging I had said this or that.
no as he joins up there I wait a while and then ban him. he is not exactly hard to spot, not the sharpest knife in the drawer
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:He routinely sends the admins abuse too, he's a jerk.
I have about 3 years worth of them sitting in my admin section. Some are very disturbing

you have to understand that phil is "very disturbed" not of course that that is any excuse, because he also knows he's in the wrong...and why....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:19 pm

veya_victaous wrote:nuh it is just straight up abuse (I suspect drunken) directed at either ben or eddie or some random, Harvesmum often which is weird cause she doesn't post that much.

ohh and nems.. at least i assume the liverpool gurl insults are for nems confused confused

Lol yes poor vodka soaked Phil cannot process the fact that I'm living in Liverpool but not a scouser
thick and drunk is not a happy combination!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Nems wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:nuh it is just straight up abuse (I suspect drunken) directed at either ben or eddie or some random, Harvesmum often which is weird cause she doesn't post that much.

Lol yes poor vodka soaked Phil cannot process the fact that I'm living in Liverpool but not a scouser

you're not a scouser?? damn i always assumed you were Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 pm

gelico again wrote:
Nems wrote:

you're not a scouser??  damn i always assumed you were Shocked

She slips into the lingo now and then but I have yet to see her in rollers the left wing nazi's with their hate fuelled default setting Hair10 lol!  x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:29 pm

gelico again wrote:
Nems wrote:

you're not a scouser??  damn i always assumed you were Shocked

Noo lol
I is posh and from the south cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Nems is posh as they comes and never eats her chips straight out of the wrapper
Always a plate for that girl cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:37 pm

F
eddie wrote:Nems is posh as they comes and never eats her chips straight out of the wrapper
Always a plate for that girl cheers

Well classy Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:58 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

you have to understand that phil is "very disturbed"  not of course that that is any excuse, because he also knows he's in the wrong...and why....
no he is a vicious self loathing lady garden ( no doubt the correct spelling would have the ladies fainting )who hates just about everyone and everything and he fully deserves everything he gets from people.
he has alienated just about every single person who has had the misfortune to come across him in the forum world. the only ones who dont despise him are those he hasn't pissed on yet.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:52 pm

He's a vile, disgusting piece of shit and I'd never, ever give him the time of day again
And I never say that about anyone.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:37 pm

I honestly think he should be sectioned to find out whats wrong with his brain.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down