NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day

2 posters

Go down

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day Empty Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:55 pm

WARNING: TNIS THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES THAT SOME MAY FIND OFFENSIVE

A Palestinian stabbed a border policeman at a junction near Huwara, a West Bank town close to Nablus, on Saturday at around 6pm, only hours after another stabbing in the West Bank. The soldier was lightly wounded, and the Palestinian was fatally shot. According to the Israeli Police spokesperson, the Palestinian approached a team of fighters that was carrying out a routine check, then suddenly took out a knife and began to stab one of the men in the back. A soldier standing next to him shot the attacker, mortally wounding him. The Palestinian Ma'an News Agency said the attacker was 16-year-old Ahmad Kamil Rafeeq al-Taj, citing the Palestinian Red Crescent Society.  

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4690926,00.html

Anger at yet again such a child being indoctrinated with hate to commit hate and then lose his life.
When is the UN going to start standing up to the hate being taught to such young children by the Palestinian authorities within schools and on TV?
Its child abuse.

Back to top Go down

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day Empty Re: Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Yep, that's an excuse they ofen use when they shoot and kill unarmed young Palestinians.

Back to top Go down

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day Empty Re: Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:25 pm

What did the 16-year old expect? You can't go around stabbing people with impunity.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:34 pm

He didn't, that is the IDF get out clause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:37 pm

WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT

Younes Arar added 4 new photos.
10 hrs ·

You dont even have to justify yourself,
The 16 years old Palestinian boy Ahmad Taj who was executed yesterday by Zionist occupation forces who claimed that he attempted to stab a soldier (this is the very common accusation), many Palestinian women, men, boys, girls were killed by Zionist occupation forces under the same pretext, attempted to stab!!!!!!!!!!!!, of course they never supported their stories, they do have to, I mean come on, last summer 2014 they have committed a GENOCIDE in Gaza, Palestine, about 2500 citizens were killed including 530 children not to mention the mass destruction they made,,,,Just kill and move on, who is judging you!!!!!!!!!!!, just another Palestinian got killed, 16 August 2015.

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day 11887857_10154154766900760_6006843045452698484_n

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day 11896130_10154154766510760_7754452309113827358_n

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day 11218060_10154154766705760_4317305849107578410_n

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day 11863307_10154154766770760_5171293677544269510_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:42 pm

sassy wrote:He didn't, that is the IDF get out clause.

Oh, I see. I can't comment on that really, I was replying to Didge. I'm getting a bit fed up with all the comments that young people don't know what they're doing, and that it's always someone else's fault.

Nobody seemed to think that when the 14-year old boy stabbed that teacher.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:50 pm

The boy who stabbed the teacher was totally out of control.  At the checkpoints the guards do terrible things to get a reaction, then when someone snaps they shoot them and cite 'stabbing', never produce any evidence for it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:51 pm

As you can see from my other thread, they even stop mothers with dying babies getting to the hospital for help until its too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm

sassy wrote:The boy who stabbed the teacher was totally out of control.  At the checkpoints the guards do terrible things to get a reaction, then when someone snaps they shoot them and cite 'stabbing', never produce any evidence for it though.

Yes, but that's a different issue Sassy. Didge's point is that the Palestinian boy was indoctrinated to hate and stab someone.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:The boy who stabbed the teacher was totally out of control.  At the checkpoints the guards do terrible things to get a reaction, then when someone snaps they shoot them and cite 'stabbing', never produce any evidence for it though.

Yes, but that's a different issue Sassy. Didge's point is that the Palestinian boy was indoctrinated to hate and stab someone.

And his point is wrong.  I doubt very much he stabbed anyone, and the people indoctrinated with hate are the guards who go out of their way to humiliate and make life terrible for the people trying to get through the checkpoints to go to work, go to hospital, etc etc.  And bear in mind, they are travelling in their own country that does not belong to the guards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Just an example:

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Hard to believe that a young 16 year old boy could walk up so closely to a highly trained team of soldiers and pull out a knife and stab one when they are obviously wary to such actions.

These men somehow couldn't disarm this lad by some means and instead shot him dead.

Hmmmmmm
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Hard to believe that a young 16 year old boy could walk up so closely to a highly trained team of soldiers and pull out a knife and stab one when they are obviously wary to such actions.

These men somehow couldn't disarm this lad by some means and instead shot him dead.

Hmmmmmm

Not hard to believe at all.
If a boy is taught love he has no need to hate.
Its plain and simplke what indoctrination does to people by those who teach hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:39 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And his point is wrong.  I doubt very much he stabbed anyone, and the people indoctrinated with hate are the guards who go out of their way to humiliate and make life terrible for the people trying to get through the checkpoints to go to work, go to hospital, etc etc.  And bear in mind, they are travelling in their own country that does not belong to the guards.

Doubt he stabbed?
How delusional
It is well documented the amount of attacks this year, you are so easy to buy some shody report but anything else that shows and proves extremism you make excuses for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:40 pm

sassy wrote:He didn't, that is the IDF get out clause.

It was not even the IDF but Policemen, so what get out claus now sassy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:41 pm

It isn't well documented at all, it is said by the IDF and never backed up with evidence.  And it is always after they have shot a teenager or a woman.  They are such cowards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:43 pm

sassy wrote:It isn't well documented at all, it is said by the IDF and never backed up with evidence.  And it is always after they have shot a teenager or a woman.  They are such cowards.

You have no evidence even though two people have been stabbed of which you ignore.

You are just terrrorist supporting scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 am

The REAL terrorists:

Young Palestinian was attacked by Zionist soldiers in Jerusalem, is not a Muslim, Christian, but Palestinian!

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day CMQJIBuUcAAsoyS

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day CMQJIhSUcAEh_ah

Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day CMQJJA_UAAA--yI

From Spanish Jews for Justice for Palestine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:16 am

More deflections.

You want to start a thread on that be my guest but your continued excuses here to ignore terrorism us utterly pathetic Stassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:38 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Hard to believe that a young 16 year old boy could walk up so closely to a highly trained team of soldiers and pull out a knife and stab one when they are obviously wary to such actions.

Hmmmmmm

Its plain and simplke what indoctrination does to people by those who teach hate.

You have no evidence that he was indoctrinated. Maybe his father, his mother, or his brother were killed by the IDF or they bulldozed his house to make way for settlers. Of course that wouldn't figure in your mind would it?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You have no evidence that he was indoctrinated. Maybe his father, his mother, or his brother were killed by the IDF or they bulldozed his house to make way for settlers. Of course that wouldn't figure in your mind would it?

Of course he was indoctrinated, there is countless evidence for this.
Most loving families will be against violence unless they encourage hate.
If you come from a family that teaches love where I have seen Muslims forgive those who murdered someone of their family then you would have no reason to commit a hateful act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:42 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

If you come from a family that teaches love where I have seen Muslims forgive those who murdered someone of their family then you would have no reason to commit a hateful act.

Show me your evidence then. How do you teach your child to love something when they are bulldozing your house or they have killed members of your family.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:45 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Show me your evidence then. How do you teach your child to love something when they are bulldozing your house or they have killed members of your family.

Easy to teach love because hate is wrong.
Its that simple, so what you are saying is that its okay for people to carry out acts of violence.
If a person is taught love they will not seek to commit a hateful act
That is just common sense.
Over 90% antisemitism found within the Palestinian territories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its that simple, so what you are saying is that its okay for people to carry out acts of violence.

What actions do you think that Israel has taken to pesuade the Palestinians to love them. Do you think that the actions of the settlers will help in the Palestinians loving them?
Do you hate Gerry Adams?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:56 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What actions do you think that Israel has taken to pesuade the Palestinians to love them. Do you think that the actions of the settlers will help in the Palestinians loving them?
Do you hate Gerry Adams?

Yes I hate Gerry Adams, but because I come from a loving family even where I have lost family memebers to the IRA, it stops me from committing a hateful act as I know such an act is wrong and would make me no better than the IRA scum. Hate and wrongs are done by both sides and when someone acts like they did today, it then creates more hate, as you then have family memebers of those who were stabbed today. Its one big cycle of hate
Hence why love, reconcilliation are the steps to peace.
This is clearly hate driven the actions today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:58 am

Except once again they have produced no evidence of stabbing, just the body of a young man shot at close range by a force reknowed for shooting unarmed young men.
Palestinians stab security forces in two attacks on same day 11896130_10154154766510760_7754452309113827358_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Do you hate Gerry Adams?

Yes I hate Gerry Adams, but because I come from a loving family even where I have lost family memebers to the IRA, it stops me from committing a hateful act as I know such an act is wrong and would make me no better than the IRA scum. Hate and wrongs are done by both sides and when someone acts like they did today, it then creates more hate, as you then have family memebers of those who were stabbed today. Its one big cycle of hate

Thanks for that Didge. Obviously you have not been taught love well enough and you have just demonstrated why the Palestinians feel the way they do.

Game over.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:00 am

No evidence of stabbings.
Did you check the hosiptal records Stassi or are you just as per usual talking shite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:01 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Thanks for that Didge. Obviously you have not been taught love well enough and you have just demonstrated why the Palestinians feel the way they do.

Game over.

Ha ha ha, I just showed how I am better thanks

What a copout reply if ever I saw one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:04 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Game over.

No Didge. You have just demonstrated by your own words that hate exists within you and this love message applies to everyone else but you.

It really is over.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:08 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

No Didge. You have just demonstrated by your own words that hate exists within you and this love message applies to everyone else but you.

It really is over.

Hate exists to certain degrees, but I would never act on that hate because of love.
Love conquers hate, which you fail to grasp.
Clearly hate supersceeded love here, which is my point on hate being taught which you fail to grasp

You do not decide what is over and never will sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:36 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It really is over.

Hate exists to certain degrees, but I would never act on that hate because of love.
Clearly hate supersceeded love here, which is my point on hate being taught which you fail to grasp

And neither will you but of course you have to have the last word - it's a narcissist trait after all.

Go on, I'll let you have the last word Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:37 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

And neither will you but of course you have to have the last word - it's a narcissist trait after all.

Go on, I'll let you have the last word Laughing

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down