NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

+5
eddie
Vintage
Fuzzy Zack
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train - Page 4 Empty Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A schoolgirl has narrowly escaped death after a burqa-clad woman pulled her off the tracks of an oncoming train.
The incident occurred as the girl dropped what appears to be a hula hoop onto the tracks. CCTV shows her attempting to retrieve the toy, then struggling to climb back to safety as a train began to pull into the station.
As the train began to roll towards the child, a woman wearing a purple head-covering, ran over and pulled her from an almost certain death.

Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train - Page 4 O-WOMAN-PULLED-FROM-TRACKS-570
The girl was saved, moments away from a near death

No one was injured in the dramatic event.The footage illustrates the dangers of trespassing onto railways and the video was released in line with a new campaign to keep people safe. Sydney Trains Chief Executive Howard Collins said in a statement: "Trespassing on the tracks is a major issue. “Every year around 4,000 people trespass on the tracks for a range of reasons from taking shortcuts to committing graffiti vandalism.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/14/shocking-footage-captures-moment-girl-narrowly-escapes-death-_n_7988806.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train - Page 4 Empty Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Great is she going to always do that though Eddie?

So naive, so has your child always obeyed you Eddie?

You now excuse impulse on mental health

Sorry that makes ytou scum, how fucking dare you even say that not understanding impulse in children?

You disgust me now Eddie and you certainly do noy understand children

What?? scratch

Are you comeptey nuts? I was asking if the child was perhaps "behind" for their age or had something wrong with them that they couldn't understand not to jump onto the track??

You're off your nut didge!! Shocked

Isn't that a tad unfair eddie? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train - Page 4 Empty Re: Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Eddie, if so, then even more reason why the mother should not have allowed the child to be playing about on the platform.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Great is she going to always do that though Eddie?

So naive, so has your child always obeyed you Eddie?

You now excuse impulse on mental health

Sorry that makes ytou scum, how fucking dare you even say that not understanding impulse in children?

You disgust me now Eddie and you certainly do noy understand children

What?? scratch

Are you comeptey nuts? I was asking if the child was perhaps "behind" for their age or had something wrong with them that they couldn't understand not to jump onto the track??

No Eddie fuck off with your apologist bullshit.
Its there in black and white that you are now claiming your children always obey you and that if not they clearly must have mental health issues. So stop coming out with bollocks, I can excuse Rags saying that but not you.
Again one last time becauxse it seems you still do not understand children.
Are they impulsive?
If you are saying otherwise then you are a liar and anyway that is it now Eddie, after that bullshit comment.

Now you can go fuck yourself abd suck up to any twat you like becayse after those views you are a complete twat.
You are being as daft as tommy as what signs on mental health was present here?

Jog on I am sick of ignorant idiots

Goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

What?? scratch

Its there in blkack and white that you are now claiming your children always obey you and that if not they clearly must have mental health issues. So stop coming out with bllocks, I can excuse Rags saying that but not you.
Are they impulsive?
If you are saying otherwise then you are a liar and anyway that is it now Eddie, after that bullshit comment.

Now you can go fuck yourself abd suck up to any twat you like becayse after those views you are a complete twat.

Goodnight

I didn't say that. Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train - Page 4 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its there in blkack and white that you are now claiming your children always obey you and that if not they clearly must have mental health issues. So stop coming out with bllocks, I can excuse Rags saying that but not you.
Are they impulsive?

Goodnight

I didn't say that. Schoolgirl Saved From Certain Death As Burqa-Clad Woman Pulls Her From Path Of Oncoming Train - Page 4 2190311264

I never said you didl, I could excuse you saying this because you have poor views, in otherwords I could expect it but fair play you never did.
Eddie did and she can fuck off

Do not worry not going to enterntain such scum any longer

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I never said you didl, I could excuse you saying this because you have poor views, in otherwords I could expect it but fair play you never did.
Eddie did and she can fuck off

Do not worry not going to enterntain such scum any longer

Well I didn't say it, so your comments are yet another red herring. You're commenting on something I didn't even say.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

What?? scratch

Its there in black and white that you are now claiming your children always obey you and that if not they clearly must have mental health issues. So stop coming out with bollocks, I can excuse Rags saying that but not you.
Are they impulsive?

Goodnight

Excuse me a minute please. I've sat and watched you post really abusive posts one after the other and how it is allowed, I cannot understand. Is there really any need for this, simply because someone has a different opinion from you? Quite frankly, you put me off from joining in and posting on here. More to the point, you're an obnoxious bully behind a keyboard and should be severely reprimanded for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:31 pm

I bet eddie wishes she hadn't stuck up for Didge on another thread now. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Quite right Christie!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Didge you clearly need to log off and calm down.
OTT is an understatement.

You're way out of control.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Christie. Please don't be put off posting.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Are they impulsive?

Goodnight

Excuse me a minute please. I've sat and watched you post really abusive posts one after the other and how it is allowed, I cannot understand. Is there really any need for this, simply because someone has a different opinion from you? Quite frankly, you put me off from joining in and posting on here. More to the point, you're an obnoxious bully behind a keyboard and should be severely reprimanded for it.

Please the pathetic excuses you use.
What I feel about a poster is my buisness and not yours.
You are just using this as an excuse to stir and its obvious.

The comments Eddie made were nothing short of vile about children.

That is my view, if you do not like that, then tough shit and could not care if you do post here.

Got that?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:03 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Anyone a little suspicious why this story cannot be found anywhere in the Australian press?

Whole thing smells a bit fishy to me.

well the video is blocked from viewing in Australia
so fishy as mate pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

But i don't get the story Suspect Suspect Suspect seems very focused on the burka.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:06 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Christie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Are they impulsive?

Goodnight

That is my view, if you do not like that, then tough shit and could not care if you do post here.

Got that?

Oh do shut it didge. I asked if the child was mentally unstable with any sort of mental illness.

No one is buying your crap anymore.
People can read???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:10 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Got that?

Oh do shut it didge. I asked if the child was mentally unstable with any sort of mental illness.

No one is buying your crap anymore.
People can read???

No I will not shut it Eddie your comments were vile plain and simple
I am not looking for support like you do Eddie.
If I think your views are vile then that is what I think, I do not need anyones approval for that

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:17 am

Ah knock yourself out mate.
I'm done with trying to talk to you.
Like I've said, your understanding of posts is dubious and you fail to read properly and understand what people say half the time.

I done on this thread; you drive most people away actually.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:19 am

eddie wrote:Ah knock yourself out mate.
I'm done with trying to talk to you.
Like I've said, your understanding of posts is dubious and you fail to read properly and understand what people say half the time.

I done on this thread; you drive most people away actually.

Really why has nobody left then Eddie?

So stop making poor excuses

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:04 pm

So dodge... after all your protestations and rudeness and insults at me for saying the woman was the child's mother, are you now admitting this is true...?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:12 am

Flogging a dead horse now Tommy
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:07 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So dodge... after all your protestations and rudeness and insults at me for saying the woman was the child's mother, are you now admitting this is true...?

lol!

No Tommy becuase there is no evidence she is and if you cannot debate in a mature fashion like I say you will be ignored until you do. You were not insulted when it was you making insults about negligence based off no reason but your pathetic hatred of Muslims, that is why you were ridiculed and others here making the most idiotic claims based off children. They being self righteous and thinking they speak the best for children as if they are the greatest perfect parents that never do any wrong. So until you show some maturity that is my last comments to you for a while, is that simple.

To Eddie's comments debate the points and stop contining to stir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:35 am

I just wish Didge would get on with his melt down and fuck off.

@ Christie please don't be driven off by a bully, you have the measure of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:38 am

Nems wrote:I just wish Didge would get on with his melt down and fuck off.

@ Christie please don't be driven off by a bully, you have the measure of him

Post reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:59 am

Oh come on Eddie... I know it's wrong to mock the afflicted, but this is too much fun!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:40 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh come on Eddie... I know it's wrong to mock the afflicted, but this is too much fun!

lol!

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Post reported for...?

Stop being a bell end and just admit that This woman was the child's mother and the near death incident was purely down to her negligence in allowing the child to play around on the platform.

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Post reported for...?

Stop being a bell end and just admit that This woman was the child's mother and the near death incident was purely down to her negligence in allowing the child to play around on the platform.

lol!

Post reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Didge is broken...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Didge if you keep reporting posts for no reason action will be taken.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:44 pm

eddie wrote:Didge if you keep reporting posts for no reason action will be taken.

I am reportiing them to Ben and the reasons have been given which have nothing to do with you.
I told you, I do not trust your ability to be impartial with me hence I am dealing with ben, so this is none of your buiness.
Posts are being deliberately made to goad and stir and I am now going to put a stop to this which clearly you think its acceptable for people to continue to be nasty.
So I will ignore your poor threats and also take this up with Ben as i am breaking no rules which further proves my point on your bias.
There was no need for either of the rude and nasty comments but you ignore that.
Hence do not speak to me further on any issue and take up with Ben instead as I am doing

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:50 pm

I don't care if you trust me or not or blah blah whatever.

Can you not see, by the very fact that Ben hasn't replied to the thread about sexual abuse, that he's bit tired of the whingeing?

But knock yourself out, keep reporting. You're not proving a point to anyone apart from the fact yours being childish.

I'm glad you're bothering Ben and not me with these silly reports; you irritate me enough on threads let alone the whining via pm over nothing in particular.

All I can say is, your behaviour had better be exemplary!

Or you'll just be the rude boy who cried wolf.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:53 pm

eddie wrote:I don't care if you trust me or not or blah blah whatever.

Can you not see, by the very fact that Ben hasn't replied to the thread about sexual abuse, that he's  bit tired of the whingeing?

But knock yourself out, keep reporting. You're not proving a point to anyone apart from the fact yours being childish.

I'm glad you're bothering Ben and not me with these silly reports; you irritate me enough on threads let alone the whining via pm over nothing in particular.

All I can say is, your behaviour had better be exemplary!  

Or you'll  just be the rude boy who cried wolf.

Not concerned what you think as I have been in correspondance with Ben the last two days actually.

I have stopped abusing people but you are allowing others to continue directly with me.

That is not allowing things to move on and I am reporting directly to Ben

So again is none of your buisness and as seen you allow others to continue to be nasty.

So best you start taking to task those who are which you are blatantly ignoring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Dodge, you are the worst for rudeness and insults... stop trying to play the victim!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:56 am

I agree she is not wearing one Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4