NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-Man 'Circle Of Life' A Cappella Cover Will Make You Want To Sing From Atop Pride Rock

2 posters

Go down

1-Man 'Circle Of Life' A Cappella Cover Will Make You Want To Sing From Atop Pride Rock Empty 1-Man 'Circle Of Life' A Cappella Cover Will Make You Want To Sing From Atop Pride Rock

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:01 am

This man's version of an iconic "Lion King" song is so incredible, it'd even make Scar crack a smile.

Musician Sam Robson arranged "The Circle of Life" and performed all the parts -- up to 50 different voices at one time -- by himself, according to the YouTube video's description. The music really gives us LYFE.

Listen as Robson takes us back to Pride Rock with his stunning melodies. You can imagine Timon and Pumbaa just itching to chime in.

We know what we're gonna sing in the shower tonight!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/circle-of-life-a-capella-cover_55c392f1e4b0923c12bbe1b1?kvcommref=mostpopular

That was brilliant.
Just the video did not require seeing him prove his astounding feat, think that let it down to be honest.
Having said that it is an fantastic rendition.

Back to top Go down

1-Man 'Circle Of Life' A Cappella Cover Will Make You Want To Sing From Atop Pride Rock Empty Re: 1-Man 'Circle Of Life' A Cappella Cover Will Make You Want To Sing From Atop Pride Rock

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:33 am

I've seen this before - it's good but I just don't really like the melody of the song tbh, it's a bit dreary, so puts me off listening (lovely lyrics though)

Have you ever watched Sam Tsui do this?
Search YouTube vids of his mash-ups. Brilliant.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

1-Man 'Circle Of Life' A Cappella Cover Will Make You Want To Sing From Atop Pride Rock Empty Re: 1-Man 'Circle Of Life' A Cappella Cover Will Make You Want To Sing From Atop Pride Rock

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:35 am

I never have Eddie, so will have to now listen.
Each to their own on the melody, but this must have taken many hours to get it just right.
Mind you I respect your criticism, based on your musical talents.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:37 am

Cuchulain wrote:I never have Eddie, so will have to now listen.
Each to their own on the melody, but this must have taken many hours to get it just right.

It's just about musical taste really, I'm not a ballad-lover if I'm honest. I like big songs and prefer up-tempo.

Definitely look into Sam Tsui (sp?) as I know you'll be impressed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 am

eddie wrote:

It's just about musical taste really, I'm not a ballad-lover if I'm honest. I like big songs and prefer up-tempo.

I have a wide range of music that I like, which I am sure you must see by when I do post music.
Upbeat is always better for one simple reason, it allows for the silliness within us all to join in.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:44 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

I have a wide range of music that I like, which I am sure you must see by when I do post music.
Upbeat is always better for one simple reason, it allows for the silliness within us all to join in.

Smile

Yep and dance like a looney! cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:39 pm

The Circle of Life is always a good choice for X Factor contestants.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The Circle of Life is always a good choice for X Factor contestants.

When are you going to recognise you have a life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The Circle of Life is always a good choice for X Factor contestants.

What was wrong with that post? It was on topic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It was bollocks just like most things you come out with

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Oh, and American Idol too.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was bollocks just like most things you come out with

No it wasn't. Several people have done The Circle of Life on the X Factor.

Nobody sang it better than Joe though.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 pm

What a twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Cuchulain wrote:What a twat

Homophobe!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:What a twat

Homophobe!

Yes we know you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Homophobe!

Yes we know you are

You just called a gay chap a twat - you must be a homophobe!

Shame on you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down