NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed'

2 posters

Go down

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Empty Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed'

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Nigella-arriving-at-court-1-522x293

Nigella Lawson let her children smoke cannabis and allowed one of her aides to buy them cigarettes, a court has heard.

Elisabetta Grillo, who is accused of fraudulently spending £685,000 on credit cards belonging the TV cook and her former husband, made the claim as she was quizzed about a transaction of almost £70 at a duty free shop in New York.

"It was cigarettes for the children," the 41-year-old said. "I bought them there and Nigella allowed me to buy (them).

"She was then asked by the prosecutor Jane Carpenter: "What on earth do you think you were doing buying cigarettes for underage children?"

"Well, if Nigella Lawson let them smoke weed..." she replied, before Judge Robin Johnson stopped the line of questioning.

Earlier, Grillo accused Ms Lawson, her former husband Charles Saatchi and members of her employer's so-called "Team Cupcake" of lying in court.

Giving evidence last week, Ms Lawson admitted taking cocaine but said she had only used the drug after she found out her late husband John Diamond had terminal cancer, and again in July 2010 during her troubled marriage to Mr Saatchi.

However, Grillo claimed that although she had never seen Ms Lawson taking drugs, there were signs of regular use.

Jurors at Isleworth Crown Court heard she found a packet of white powder in the home Ms Lawson shared with Mr Diamond, as well as rolled-up banknotes and credit cards with white powder on them.

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Francesca-elisabetta-grillo-1-522x293

Asked why she did not speak out about Ms Lawson's drug use, Grillo said she wanted "to protect Nigella until the end".

"I didn't want to disappoint her," she added. "Nigella was a very nice person ... she was very generous to me."

Grillo said she decided to mention Ms Lawson's drug use as part of her defence when photographs emerged of Mr Saatchi apparently pinching his then-wife's nose outside a London restaurant, but she denied she was taking advantage of the situation.

As details of some of her alleged spending were revealed, Grillo claimed Ms Lawson allowed her to buy a bed from Ikea and sign up for a fashion course.

She was given permission to use a credit card during a weekend in Paris because "it was my birthday" and bought Calvin Klein underwear while shopping for Ms Lawson's daughter "because we are the same size", the court heard.

"Nobody told me I could not take money," she said, adding that Ms Lawson allowed her to withdraw extra cash for herself if she worked beyond her hours.

Grillo, who claimed Mr Saatchi gave her £200 to bump up sales of his book, also denied she was better dressed than other household staff members and said she bought clothes at discount stores and online.

"I was allowed to buy clothes for myself ... I worked hard," she said. "I was part of the family for 14 years."

Grillo and her sister Francesca, 35, deny committing fraud by using a company credit card for personal gain.

The trial continues.

http://news.sky.com/story/1182077/nigella-lawson-let-her-children-smoke-weed

...Shocking if true!

Back to top Go down

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Empty Re: Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed'

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:39 pm

I think that weed should be legalised for medicinal purposes, should be prescribed for pain relief for patients that suffer from MS, back problems etc but i doubt that the big pharmaceutical corporations would stand for that because they would lose too much money.

To give that to underage kids though (if true) is unforgivable, i wonder what she was thinking if she allowed that to happen, or perhaps she wasn't thinking because she was too under the influence herself.

Back to top Go down

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Empty Re: Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed'

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:43 am

I think it should be legalized without a prescription for recreational use, just like alcohol and tobacco. But giving it to kids; wouldn't that stunt their growth or something?

At the very least, kids have tiny lungs and no matter how big your lungs are, you shouldn't be inhaling smoke. The folks here in the states who get medicinal "marijuana" don't actually even get the herb, if I recall correctly. They're using THC diluted in a vaporizable fluid that they inhale as steam; far safer and similar to what I use for my nicotine fix:

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' 227181d1372858557-best-tank-provari-ibtanked-miniprovari
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:52 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think it should be legalized without a prescription for recreational use, just like alcohol and tobacco. But giving it to kids; wouldn't that stunt their growth or something?

At the very least, kids have tiny lungs and no matter how big your lungs are, you shouldn't be inhaling smoke. The folks here in the states who get medicinal "marijuana" don't actually even get the herb, if I recall correctly. They're using THC diluted in a vaporizable fluid that they inhale as steam; far safer and similar to what I use for my nicotine fix:

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' 227181d1372858557-best-tank-provari-ibtanked-miniprovari

You are probably right Ben although i don't think that it will ever happen here for recreational use, the most that we could hope for would be for medicinal purposes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I think if it was legalised in the UK a lot more people would try it, it is supposed to be less harmful than smoking or drinking after all.
I certainly would give it a go recreationally, although it would have to be a non-smoking method for me Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Peace_15

PS - don't tell, it'll be our secret Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Whispe15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:57 pm

feelthelove wrote:I think if it was legalised in the UK a lot more people would try it, it is supposed to be less harmful than smoking or drinking after all.
I certainly would give it a go recreationally, although it would have to be a non-smoking method for me Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Peace_15

PS - don't tell, it'll be our secret Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Whispe15

You can put it in cakes!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:I think if it was legalised in the UK a lot more people would try it, it is supposed to be less harmful than smoking or drinking after all.

Cookies are the best  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Cheerl10 Just need to legalise it now lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:07 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Th?id=H.4579926721234252&pid=15
Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Th?id=H.4876245089649060&pid=15

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Th?id=H.4579926721234252&pid=15
Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Th?id=H.4876245089649060&pid=15

lol!

Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Cracki24 Right I'm off to see Betty Crocker!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Oh God no, I couldnt .... I like to have my wits about me  Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Crazy-1  (what few I have left)

But then, I don't drink either

I'm a right Party Pooper  Sleep lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Costa wrote:Oh God no, I couldnt .... I like to have my wits about me  Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Crazy-1  (what few I have left)

You're the sensible one Costa. as for the rest of us well.........Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Crazy_20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:50 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Costa wrote:Oh God no, I couldnt .... I like to have my wits about me  Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Crazy-1  (what few I have left)

You're the sensible one Costa. as for the rest of us well.........Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Crazy_20

Oh I don't about that!

I'm actually quite envious of people who can relax with a glass of wine or two, I'd love to be able to.

A few years ago on my birthday, I was out for a family meal and my older son talked me into a glass of wine .... well my god, I was pissed out my head and was ill with a hangover for two days, on just that one glass, I just could not function at all  drunken 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:51 am

They need to produce THC oil then you can use it in the electric cigarettes. which is far less harmful than smoking it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:57 pm

veya_victaous wrote:They need to produce THC oil then you can use it in the electric cigarettes. which is far less harmful than smoking it.

I gave up smoking almost 7 years ago, disgusting habit Nigella Lawson 'Let Her Children Smoke Weed' Angel_48 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down