NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hamas's Child Abuse Camps

2 posters

Go down

Hamas's Child Abuse Camps Empty Hamas's Child Abuse Camps

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:37 am

• More than 500 Hamas members of Hamas's armed wing, Ezaddin al-Qassam, are supervising the military training and religious education in the camps to train future jihadis in the war against Israel. Hamas's religious education is aimed at teaching the children about Islam and its sharia laws. They are also being taught that making peace with the "infidels" is prohibited under the teachings of Islam.
  • It is disturbing to see how international and Palestinian human rights organizations, especially those claiming to defend children's rights, are turning a blind eye to this large-scale child abuse by Hamas. These organizations only care about children's rights when there is a way to throw all the blame on Israel.
  • The Palestinian Authority and its president, Mahmoud Abbas, are also poisoning the hearts and minds of their people by constantly inciting them against Israel. These children will never accept the two-state solution that Abbas is talking about. Nor will they ever recognize Israel's right to exist in this part of the world.
  • "Teach your children how to play, how to smile... Build for them an institution...on the love of Palestine and not how to get themselves killed." — Palestinian activist Eyad al-Atal, criticizing Hamas for "depriving an entire generation of Palestinians of their childhood."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6259/hamas-camps-child-abuse

Back to top Go down

Hamas's Child Abuse Camps Empty Re: Hamas's Child Abuse Camps

Post by captain Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

• More than 500 Hamas members of Hamas's armed wing, Ezaddin al-Qassam, are supervising the military training and religious education in the camps to train future jihadis in the war against Israel. Hamas's religious education is aimed at teaching the children about Islam and its sharia laws. They are also being taught that making peace with the "infidels" is prohibited under the teachings of Islam.
  • It is disturbing to see how international and Palestinian human rights organizations, especially those claiming to defend children's rights, are turning a blind eye to this large-scale child abuse by Hamas. These organizations only care about children's rights when there is a way to throw all the blame on Israel.
  • The Palestinian Authority and its president, Mahmoud Abbas, are also poisoning the hearts and minds of their people by constantly inciting them against Israel. These children will never accept the two-state solution that Abbas is talking about. Nor will they ever recognize Israel's right to exist in this part of the world.
  • "Teach your children how to play, how to smile... Build for them an institution...on the love of Palestine and not how to get themselves killed." — Palestinian activist Eyad al-Atal, criticizing Hamas for "depriving an entire generation of Palestinians of their childhood."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6259/hamas-camps-child-abuse

I may have missed something in this report but what about the abuse by the iesraeli mil. These children need to be just what they are children, being used by both sides, is starting to feel like a perverse corruption and makes me wonder if anyone one group is playing a hand in all this. Shocked
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:That's a bit hypocritical of you to just give one side of the story when you want me and others who discuss Palestine to do just that.

Or do you not think Israeli children are "abused" to hate Palestinians?

What a copout reply to avoid talking about a major problem in Gaza by Hamas.
Yes i am sure some Israeli's are brought up to hate Palestinians, but clearly many are not as there is a massive movement of left wing support in Israel which would be impossible if the majority of children were indoctrinated.
Polls from gaza show how clearly there is a state industry of hate against Israel from an early age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What a copout reply to avoid talking about a major problem in Gaza by Hamas.
Yes i am sure some Israeli's are brought up to hate Palestinians, but clearly many are not as there is a massive movement of left wing support in  Israel which would be impossible if the majority of children were indoctrinated.
Polls from gaza show how clearly there is a state industry of hate against Israel from an early age.

Clearly many are not?  

Ha ha!

Show me the numbers then? And you're speculating without any facts but just because there is a left wing movement.

The left wing didn't win the election. That's the ultimate poll.  So it's not really massive, is it. duh!

Speculating?

I can certainly show you stats for antisemitism in the Middle east or are you going to continue to ignore these facts.

Please spare me your babble, the hate taught from many Mosques themselves is driving antisemitism.

Of course you will excuse any hate and lets see your evidence it is taught throughout Israel

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

https://youtu.be/witRsN02yvY

That is your evidence it is taught throughout?

lol no wonder you are clueless and gullible to hate also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Speculating?

I can certainly show you stats for antisemitism in the Middle east or are you going to continue to ignore these facts.

Please spare me your babble, the hate taught from many Mosques themselves is driving antisemitism.

Of course you will excuse any hate and lets see your evidence it is taught throughout Israel

In your own time

We were talking about Israelis. So I want stats showing how few or many don't hate Palestinians.

There's video evidence above of indoctrinating, grooming and in your words "abusing" children.

Hilarious, you have to show the stats showing hate in Israel.
Its 93% antisemitism in the Palestinian territories
You are making the claim it is many where all I did was show clearly with left wing support it shows clearly such a view shows its not.
So all you are doing is excusing hate formed from thick ignorant Imans in their Mosques

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

That is your evidence it is taught throughout?

lol no wonder you are clueless and gullible to hate also

I can give you so much more - but a hypocrite like you will always ignore.  

Show me documented evidence.
And shut up with your hypocrite bullshit, you are the biggest hypocrite going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Dickhead tries to make out the settlers are not terrorising and burning everything they can.  Babies, Churches, Mosques, olive trees, etc etc, with the IDF by their side.  If he doesn't like believing it, he tries to make out it's made up.  Never mind the evidence.  

Of course, the Israeli teenagers sittling on a hillside and cheering when Gazan children died didn't happen either, even though the BBC video'd it, and of course their comments about 'they won't need schools because there won't be any children' aren't recorded either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:18 pm

And the the other hamas idiot supporter comes running to the defence of Hamas who are the biggest proponents of hate.
Again Antisemitism in the Palestinian territories is 93%
Face the facts the Arbas are the worst Jew haters going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down