NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World

Go down

Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World Empty Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:34 pm

This uplifting poem is opening hearts all over the world, from the Hasidic Jewish community of New York to the streets of London. Its cross-cultural message? That we can choose happiness each and every day by adjusting our point of view. And its journey from a high school girl's pen to viral fame by way of a London bar and a downbeat Facebook status is pretty cool too.

Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World CKhVgqNWoAANnQM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/happy-poem-london_55b2565de4b0074ba5a440a3?utm_hp_ref=good-news

Back to top Go down

Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World Empty Re: Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World

Post by eddie Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:02 pm

I saw this a couple months ago
Very clever
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World Empty Re: Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:12 pm

oh wow...having read that i am so totally uplifted i thought a helicopter had picked me up.

i now feel so happy I could go to bed

despite having a swollen salivary gland that hurts like hell and makes me look like a lopsided hamster, and generally feeling like shit....

yeah oh yeah...I'm happy wheeeee

on te other hand.....

Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World 2787774761 Read The Poem Bringing Happiness To People Across The World 3201073460

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:16 pm

lol! Victor Meldrew
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down