NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD

+2
Eilzel
eddie
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD Empty ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD

Post by eddie Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:57 am

Take this in:

In the United States alone, at least 9 percent of kids are diagnosed with ADHD and are being treated with different kinds of pharmaceutical medications. The design of our school system is horribly outdated and provides little benefit in comparison to how transformative it could truly be.

adhd-kidsImagine schools like this, which funnily enough James cameron created; that allow you to create whatever you want.

Your teachers should be in support of what you want to do in life. Classrooms should be outside or at least in different, stimulating places.

Children should not be forced to sit in class rooms every day – it is completely keeping them from understanding their full potential.

This education system is in place for a very specific reason, and it’s all connected to the pharmaceutical and governmental systems.

Now, the percentage of children with AHDH in France is dramatically less at less than .5 percent.

So what is going on here?

Our medical system is a lot less honest. Child psychiatrists in the States consider ADHD as a biological order. As in, the neurons firing in your brain have to do with you alone and not your environment and social situations. This is absurd because your interaction with reality will determine how your brain functions, how it will process information and what different chemicals it will produce.

Why don’t our doctors understand this?

French child psychiatrists, on the other hand, see ADHD being linked to psycho-social and situational causes. Instead of drugging children, they focus on the behavioral problems and look for the underlying issue that is causing the child distress.

It does not exist in the child’s brain, but rather them in a social context. They treat the kids with different forms of counseling which is how it should be!

In France, fewer children qualify for the ADHD diagnosis. In the States, ADHD is a lot more broad and views normal childhood behavior as something that needs to be contained and medicated.

Children are playing on green meadowFrance is aware enough to even approach this holistically through nutritional and lifestyle changes. Ingredients like aspartame, artificial coloring or flavor, preservatives and GMO’s can contribute to this ‘disorder’.

Supposedly, the creator of “ADHD” said that it was a fictitious disorder. It doesn’t really exist, our society is just designed completely wrong.

So then we numb our delicate children’s brains out with harsh medication like Ritalin or Adderall, in hopes to calm them down, when children need to the opposite.

They need to be excited, run around and get their energy out. We are harming our younger generations so much! Please see this; it’s obvious to anyone who really looks.

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/07/10/adhd-does-not-exist-why-french-children-dont-have-adhd/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD Empty Re: ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD

Post by Eilzel Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:21 pm

I don't think the 'classroom system' is really a problem. It is how it is and has always been, and if anything is less suffocating now than it was decades ago. It serves a purpose and is practical, teaching outside and in a variety of locations is a nice idea but difficult to put into practice due to costs and facilities.

That said, I do think ADHD is over diagnosed these days. I feel some parents thesedays want to blame their childrens bad behaviour on something other than their own lack of capability; and too many doctors are just lazily prescribing these drugs to appease potentially difficult customers. It is a sad state in any case.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD Empty Re: ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:42 pm

ADHD is a label placed on any kid who is a bit lively today.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:ADHD is a label placed on any kid who is a bit lively today.

It certainly seems that way sometimes. Said it before I met a woman at uni who was a carer for her daughter, receiving higher rate DLA etc because the daughter had ADHD- the daughter was 2 Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Yes, I know someone who is quite happy with their boy being classed as ADHD because they get extra benefits and A very very quiet kid who doesn't disturb their drinking time too much by moving or even speaking much any more...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes, I know someone who is quite happy with their boy being classed as ADHD because they get extra benefits and A very very quiet kid who doesn't disturb their drinking time too much by moving or even speaking much any more...

I think we could all cite cases like that.
Except for my friend, her son was a mare, he just didn't sleep. This could go on for weeks. They once went on holiday to France for a fortnight in a caravan and she said she was surprised she hadn't killed him!
She refused to let them label or medicate him. He is 19 now got a job a driving licence a relationship etc
He is fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Good for him!!!

And the parent for refusing the drugs.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Sorry but I am not seeingany proof it does not exist.
There is certainly a problem with medicating to many problems, where I think they are only a short term fix, but again to claim such a disorder does not exist based on the above reasons so far is nothing short of a joke.
Yes some children are wrongly diagnosed, that does not mean some children do not have ADHD.
I also take issue with the factthe author of the article refers to the children as troubled children. By this what does she mean troubled?
People need to actually read what she is saying, because little of what she is saying makes any sense.
So yes medication like with any mental disorder she only ever be a short term fix, but agin where is the evidence it does not exist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:40 pm

ADHD - attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Which basically means any child who night get bored by listening to an adult and look out of the window etc and who has more energy than said adult And likes jumping about a bit...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:ADHD - attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Which basically means any child who night get bored by listening to an adult and look out of the window etc and who has more energy than said adult And likes jumping about a bit...

Yes, can we have some evidence like that I asked for why people do not think it exists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Ok, so how does a proper diagnosis work then dodge...?

Which doesn't also fit into my description earlier?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Ok, so how does a proper diagnosis work then dodge...?

Which doesn't also fit into my description earlier?

Unbelievable.
I ask for evidence and what do I get in return.
"What is a proper diagnoses?"
The problem with this article is it looks to blame the parents as if there is not problems found within children.
First we need to start to look at the evidence.
Even the author eludes to the fact that the French do no have a broader apllication for looking at the probelm than the US does.
She is confusing and conflating ADHD existance based off a claim to over diagnoses.
That is not an argument against the existance of ADHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:53 pm

You want evidence, maybe you should try to supply some...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You want evidence, maybe you should try to supply some...

There is countless evidence over four decades of research

Anything you want to know you can find here:

http://www.help4adhd.org/en/about/what

Though this is the typical reply of someone who has no evidence for their claim try and push the argument in reverse. You present a self defeating answer to the article.
I have raised points in regards to her findings and what do you do.
Offer zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:31 pm

So again... how does a proper diagnosis work then dodge...?

One that doesn't also fit into my description earlier?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So again... how does a proper diagnosis work then dodge...?
One that doesn't also fit into my description earlier?

There you have it.
I raise points on the article and Tommy asks what is a proper diagnoses, based off him having no understanding. Which means Tommy has to raise points on the evidence presented on the existance of ADHD. To counter claim evidence , you need to offer counter evidence. has Tommy offered any?

No.

That is your first starting point by countering the evidence presented by the professional field in regards to ADHD. I have presented evidence and from countless medical experts, which as seen you did not even bother to look at, because if you did you would see whatis a proper diagnoses. I read this article by Eddie which was published a few years back and show what I see as the problems found with her views. I agree to a certain extent that long term medication is not the answer. I disgaree where she is eluding to the parents being to blame.

Seriously this is why people mock you silly Tommy, because not only are you so immature in your replies, you make assertions onto many topics you have absolutely no comprehsion of what you are talking about.
Read the link and then come back to me where you believe they are wrong in their diagnoses by presenting evidence and reasoning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:47 pm

My point is simple... show me how a kid who behaves as I described above would not fit into an ADHD diagnosis when displaying the So called 'symptoms' when in reality there is nothing wrong with him!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

My point is simple... show me how a kid who behaves as I described above would not fit into an ADHD diagnosis when displaying the So called 'symptoms' when in reality there is nothing wrong with him!?

lol!

You have no point and have researched nothing as seen.
Either adrress my points or stop wasting everyones time.
Its that simple
The evidence is there for you and it just shows you are too scared to read it and actually understand.
So yu say so called symptoms, that we will be a good starting point, butas yet you have not spoken about which ones.
This is why you end up tying yourself in knots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Good luck with that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Nems wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Good luck with that!

Its tag team time lol.

Happy for you to go over the symptoms if you like.
Floor is yours Nems, as I would actually like to see some debate on this.
Though all I am seeing is the worst avoidance to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Good luck with that!

Its tag team time lol.

Happy for you to go over the symptoms if you like.
Floor is yours Nems, as I would actually like to see some debate on this.
Though all I am seeing is the worst avoidance to do so.

Debate is fine dodge, but in order to debate you must first understand that your opinion is just that, your opinion. Contrary to what you seem to think you are not an expert on everything. A jack of all trades perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:01 pm

A jack off of all things... and A jack ass at the rest...!

lol!

And I have asked a simple question and all you have done is avoid...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:A jack off of all things... and A jack ass at the rest...!

lol!

Sigh.
Once again you need to prove ADHD does not exist.
Second you need to present what symptons you disagree with.
Being a clown as you most certainly are is just spoiling a very interesting debate, or what could have been if you actually engaged in debating and stating your case.
So far allyou have done is deny the problem offering nothing.

One last chance, otherwise I shall just wait for poster like Eddie to give her views, so this debate can continue, as I am not wasting my time if you continue to act the fool.

Your choice, bet you decide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:A jack off of all things... and A jack ass at the rest...!

lol!

Sigh.
Being a clown as you most certainly are is just spoiling a very interesting debate, or what could have been if you actually engaged in debating and stating your case.

One last chance, otherwise I shall just wait for poster like Eddie to give her views, so this debate can continue, as I am not wasting my time if you continue to act the fool.

Friday you refused to "debate" with Eddie
Make your mind up dodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Sigh.

Make your mind up dodge

On ADHD?
Talk about posting nothing to do with the debate.
Noting to make my mind up about. The only thing that is sad is your inability to move on and continue to have confrontation, but that is how the mind of someone vindictive works with intent on revenge for no actual harm done to them.

Anything else or shall I continue to show up you are only here to cause disruption?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:29 pm

My question is completely valid... just you fail fail to be able to answer it so just waffle, avoid and deflect.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Make your mind up dodge

On ADHD?
Noting to make my mind up about. The only thing that is sad is your inability to move on and continue to have confrontation, but that is how the mind of someone vindictive works with intent on revenge for no actual harm done to them.

Anything else or shall I continue to show up you are only here to cause disruption?

Grow up you dweeb what you gonna do tell on me.
ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD 1794926327

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Did you like the song I picked out for you on the music thread dodge...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

On ADHD?

How immature again. No need to tell anything, your posts are visible to everyone.
So its you that needs to grow up and stop derailing threads because of your obsession to getrevenge on people you do not like.
So as seen you now want to move this debate away from the topic as you are craving attention as per usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

How immature again. No need to tell anything, your posts are visible to everyone.
So its you that needs to grow up and stop derailing threads because of your obsession to getrevenge on people you do not like.
So as seen you now want to move this debate away from the topic as you are craving attention as per usual.

Revenge for what? I don't dislike you dodge
You are good value Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You are good value Razz

But Nebbich, you are telling porkies, you spent the other nigt desperately trying to catch me out and ganging up like kids in a playground. Its funny I certainly agree the fact you are so immature.
The problem is you lack value.

Laughing

Now shall we continue in this vain which will bore the pants off the forum or move on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Tell us if you liked your song dodge...!?

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Tell us if you liked your song dodge...!?

Laughing

Not seen it yet Tommy.  lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

You are good value Razz

But Nebbich, you are telling porkies, you spent the other nigt desperately trying to catch me out and ganging up like kids in a playground. Its funny I certainly agree the fact you are so immature.

Laughing

Now shall we continue in this vain which will bore the pants off the forum or move on?

YOU?! BORE?! The very idea.
You have entertained me well this afternoon
Thanks Didge

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:03 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

YOU?! BORE?! The very idea.
You have entertained me well this afternoon
Thanks Didge

Laughing

You are welcome Nems, as its easy to please those with little minds.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:01 pm

I'm sort of in agreement with les actually.

I do think there are some very real cases of ADHD - or similar (ADHD falls under a rather large umbrella of aspergers and autism) so I wouldn't say it doesn't exist? That's like saying a lot of very well-educated and loving and knowing parents are doing a bad job?

On the other hand, there are cases, I'm very sure, where the child has been misdiagnosed and over-medicated and it's just a case of being naughty, highly-spirited etc

As to the article, what a lovely idea to have a class room outside!! Not just for autistic children or children with ADHD, but for ALL children! Like les says though, it'd be a very hard job keeping them all sat down or still!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 pm

you give them each a matchbox, and send em on a "bug hunt"

THEN you tell em to show what they have found to "miss Eddie" ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD 3583224271 Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Health and safety would put a stop to that outside idea I'm pretty sure...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:15 pm

We're still in the early stages of learning so much about how the mind works and how it can become dysfunctional. Why do people have to take something like ADHD -- we've all known kids who have it -- and immediately chalk it up to a conspiracy for big pharma to make more money in cahoots with the educational system?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:28 pm

victorismyhero wrote:you give them each a matchbox, and send em on a "bug hunt"

THEN you tell em to show what they have found to "miss Eddie" ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD 3583224271 Laughing Laughing

You do know you're not funny, right Victor?? Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:40 pm

eddie wrote:

But bringing up spiders does bring in an interesting point in the regards to vaccination Eddie.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22454439

I am sure you would approve of this being developed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:48 pm

eddie wrote:

ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD Free-innocent-smileys-1012

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:

But bringing up spiders does bring in an interesting point in the regards to vaccination Eddie.

Didge, I won't be going near any spiders to get bitten!!!! Are you crazy?!!! affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:06 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Didge, I won't be going near any spiders to get bitten!!!! Are you crazy?!!! affraid

They can sense fear though Eddie, they will be coming to get you..

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Did you like your song dodge?

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Did you like your song dodge?

Laughing

I keep asking what song?
Not seen what thread you are talking about.

Is this a love song you are sending me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol!

ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD 3986371719
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Music thread in misc...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol!

ADHD DOES NOT EXIST: WHY FRENCH CHILDREN DON’T HAVE ADHD 3986371719

Some help is avilable Eddie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2768720/Home-overrun-hairy-horrors-You-need-spider-sucker.html

Right have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:We're still in the early stages of learning so much about how the mind works and how it can become dysfunctional. Why do people have to take something like ADHD -- we've all known kids who have it -- and immediately chalk it up to a conspiracy for big pharma to make more money in cahoots with the educational system?

the problem is ADHD is not a dysfunction as little as 70 years ago it was not a problem because the kids with that mindset where just the best at rounding up the goats. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

it is really just a combination of traits that used to beneficial when Children where put to work around the house/yard but are detrimental to sitting down and listening for 6+ hours a day.

it sort of is a scam, most learning difficulties teachers suggest only about 1% of diagnoses are real. But learning difficulties teachers are more expensive than a regular teacher... you see it is cheaper or profitable for gov't and business just to drug them rather than train an adult in the skills needed to educate them. It is not a conspiracy it is pretty much in the open, it appeals to number crunchers who make up budgetary justification for the gov't to reduce spending on public education While pretending to help families by making discount drugs available.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next